- » Hungarian Cream Soup
Hungarian Cream Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hungarian Cream Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hungarian Cream Soup recipes.
Hungarian Lettuce Soup
1) In a pan, melt the butter. Toss in the shredded lettuce. Cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in buttermilk, garlic, chopped dill, salt and pepper. Let the mixture come to a boil. Cook on low flame for 5 more minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix in sour... - 45.6928
Hungarian Goulash Soup
Peel the onions and cut into rings.
Peel and slice the carrot; slice the pepper.
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion until golden brown.
Add the meats and fry for a further 5 minutes.
Add the carrot, green pepper, tomatoes, paprika, salt, pepper and... - 44.3268
Hungarian Goulash Soup
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat till hot.
2) Add pork and brown on all sides. Fry in batches if required.
3) Place the pork in a large saucepan.
4) Add onions and garlic to the skillet and cook over moderate heat for 8 minutes... - 49.3487
Hungarian Bean Soup
Pick over beans.
Soak overnight in cold water.
In a large pot, combine carrots, parsnip, onion, ham hocks, bones, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and the 3 quarts water.
Heat and simmer, covered, about 2 hours, or until ham is tender.
Remove... - 45.691
Hungarian Apple Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, onions, garlic, peppers, cucumber, salt, and beef stock.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours until apples are tender.
3) Stir in paprika and sour cream.
4) Serve hot, sprinkled with chives... - 38.474
Hungarian Mushroom Soup
This soup was an all time favorite at the deli. It is easy to make and packs loads of flavor. You can use white mushrooms, Portabella mushrooms or Shitake mushrooms – or a combination of any of them – for this delectable, creamy soup! - 136.876
Hungarian Cherry Soup
Hungarian Cherry Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe that you will simply love to serve to your guests. I am sure once you try this, you will always crave for more. - 39.046
Hungarian Asparagus Soup
Put the well washed bones into 3 1/2 pt. of water and put on the fire, salting to taste.
After boiling for an hour, add the vegetables, onions and pepper.
Cut the asparagus into half inch pieces and keep in cold water.
After simmering it for 2 hrs., strain... - 43.9448
Hungarian Goulash Soup
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown beef in 1 tablespoon oil.
Remove beef; drain drippings.
Heat remaining oil in the same pan; saute onions and garlic for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until lightly browned.
Add paprika, caraway, pepper, cayenne and... - 41.6177
Hungarian Black Cherry Soup
1. Select the best 18 cherries and keep aside.
2. Chop stems of the remaining cherries and keep in a cherry pitter.
3. In a nonreactive soup pot, keep the prepared cherries.
4. Add sugar, orange and lemon zests and juices; toss to... - 48.1981
Hungarian Paprika Soup Stew
1 Saute onion in oil in a large saucepan. Add beef, breaking up with wooden spoon; cook 3 minutes or until all pink has disappeared from meat. Stir in salt, paprika and pepper.
2 Combine soups and water in a 4-cup measure; pour over meat and onions; stir - 26.5813
Chicken Saute Hungarian Style
Cut the chicken into quarters, salt and pepper it, dust with paprika and flour, and fry in butter on both sides until brown 5 to 6 minutes.
Brown the onion and pork in a bit of fat.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter with 1 teaspoon flour and add to the pork and... - 35.9955
In large heavy pan, brown beef in shortening: pour off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 1/2 hours.
Stir now and then.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour more or until meat is tender.
Stir now and then. - 39.2386
In large heavy pan, brown beef in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes; cover.
Cook over low heat 1 1/2 hours; stir occasionally; add potatoes, cover.
Cook over low heat 1 hour more or until meat is tender.
Stir occasionally. - 34.7773
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except noodles.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 22.0794
Hungarian Goulash and noodles ! Can you suggest a better lunch? You bet, you can't . Try out the Hungarian Goulash and let me know if you agree with me! I'm waiting ! - 32.8238
Betty's Creamy Chicken Paprikash
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Paprikash. This is a chicken dish of Hungarian origin that uses paprika and sour cream to boost the flavor. - 0
1 As per the package instructions, prepare the packaged dinner.
2 In a skillet, brown the meat.
3 In a larg casserole, mix all the ingredients.
4 Cook, covered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours in 300 degrees fahrenheit oven.
5 Serve hot. - 40.2658
Hungarian Goulash With Round Steak
1) In a slow cooker, mix together the meat, onion powder, garlic powder and flour till the meat is properly coated.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients except for the sour cream. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours... - 41.5851
Hungarian Hamburger On Buttered Noodles
Saute onion and garlic in butter in large skillet.
Stir in meat, flour, salt, pepper, and mushrooms; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in soup.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir 1 1/3 cups sour cream into meat mixture, re - 34.44
Hungarian Veal Casserole
1) In a large skillet, heat 1/2 cup butter and place the veal, and brown well on all sides, in batches.
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove the veal as browned to a large, deep roasting pan with tight-fitting cover.
3) Dredge the veal with salt and... - 46.3014
Hungarian Paprika Noodles
1. Pre-heat the oven.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2-3 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 5 minutes, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. With a knife or using the slicing bade of the food processor, slice the mushrooms thinly.... - 47.4184
In 3-quart casserole, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till crisp.
Reserve drippings in casserole.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook onion and garlic in bacon drippings at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir... - 46.9263
In 3-quart casserole, combine beef, broth, onion, green pepper, paprika, tomato paste, caraway, salt, and pepper.
Blend water and flour; stir into beef mixture.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 1 1/4 hours, stirring twice. - 36.1721
This Hungarian soup, beef goulash, is my dad's favorite. I prepare this Beef Goulash specially for him when he comes over my place. You will literally lick the bowl clean! - 45.1002
Everyday Beef Goulash
Goulash is a Hungarian dish. Goulash is a soup made of beef and vegetable, flavored with red pepper and served with sour cream. Goulash has a spicy and fiery taste which makes it a perfect winter soup. - 40.615
Szekely Stuffed Cabbage
Mince the pork and mix with the cooked rice.
Season with salt and pepper and mix together well.
Cut the stems out of the sour cabbage leaves, put the pork and rice mixture into them, roll them up and fold the ends over.
Put the washed sour cabbage in the... - 42.3784
Gulyas is the hungarian goulash preparation made with beef and fresh veggies. Flavored with herbes and canned tomatoes, this hungarian gulyas is cooked with beef stock. With a little added sour cream this hungarian goulash makes one filling meal when paired... - 46.0237
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.7737
Cucumber Cream With Sliced Ham
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the ham in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are lightly golden.
2) Turn off the heat, remove the ham with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the cucumbers... - 46.5581
Szechenyi Stuffed Pheasant
Clean the pheasants, taking care not to tear the skin when plucking.
Wipe inside and outside with a moist cloth.
Carefully lift the skin at the breast and at the back of the legs with your fingers.
Cut 4 oz. of the goose liver into small slices, salt and... - 40.5081
Szekely Gulyas has a grand taste. Szekely Gulyas gets its taste from pork meat mixed with sauerkraut and sour cream. Szekely Gulyas is inspired by many world class restaurants. - 34.7636
Tomato And Red Pepper Soup
1. Clean the vegetables and slice them into uniformly thin slices
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Add the vegetables and the garlic
4. Fry on gentle heat for 8 minutes
5. Add the paprika, pepper, ginger and thyme, and the water
6. Bring... - 43.8226
Saute the onions in the lard for about 10 minutes or until they are golden.
Add the paprika, caraway seeds, garlic and about 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of water.
Add the pig's foot, season with salt, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Season the cubed meat with... - 43.7461
Quick New England Clam, Oyster And Shrimp Chowder
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the salt pork and onions over a medium-high heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
2) Then stir in the potatoes and cream over a highest heat.
3) Place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds, then... - 45.4722
Green Beans Paprika
1) Take a 3-quart saucepan or soup kettle and allow 2 quarts of water and a teaspoon of salt to come to a bubbling boil in it over high heat.
2) Lower in the beans by handful.
3) Allow the water to come to a boil again and the lower the heat to... - 41.4695