- » Hungarian Chili
Hungarian Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hungarian chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hungarian chili recipes.
Individual Chili Strudels
Prepare the chili as directed, and chill.
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.grease a 151/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Place 1 leaf of phyllo on a towel with the long edge in front of you, and brush lightly with melted butter.
Place a second leaf on top,... - 37.0806
Beef Strudel With Burgundy Mushroom Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
Butter a 15" x 12" baking pan.
Beat egg slightly; reserve 1 tablespoon beaten egg for brushing top crust.
In a large bowl, combine remaining egg, beef, uncooked rice, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, carrot, salt, chili... - 43.1391
New Mexico Chile Rub
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Mash the mixture well till it is smooth.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 27.2067
White Bean Turkey Chili
1. Crumble the turkey into a large hot skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the turkey is cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain off any liquid. Turn into a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic... - 32.3255
Colorado Chile Que Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over moderate-low heat.
2) Add the onion and cook for 1 minute.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another 4 minutes.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
5) Heat the mixture to boiling.
6) Reduce the... - 41.4093
1. Freeze the beef partially to facilitate cutting.
2. Slice the beef into thin strips about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and cornmeal with the remaining 1 cup water.
4. In a large, heavy pot heat the olive oil.
5.... - 45.5738
Spicy Black Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 44.7493
Fried Green Pimientos
1. Rinse chilies and pat dry.
2. Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chilies in a single layer and brown on all sides, turning as needed, 6 to 8 minutes total. Remove from pan; repeat to cook any remaining chilies. If desired,... - 18.3878
Steamed Mussels With Saffron And Spicy Couscous
1.Start by preheating the oven to 250° F
2. To prepare a couscous, In a medium saucepan, take the vegetable broth and boil it, add chilli powder, cumin, a pinch of salt, and the pepper, and now cover it
3. In a large skillet, heat the... - 47.4678
Deep Fried Brie With Salsa
1. Cut Brie into quarters.
2. Bread each portion by diping in beaten egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
3. Place the crumbed cheese pieces on a plate and cover with cling film.
4. Refrigerate until chilled.
5. In a small pan, heat the sunflower oil
6. Add... - 43.8807
Good Old Goulash
This good old goulash recipe is a hungarian stew recipe made with lean hamburger and vegetables. Cooked together with added macaroni, this good old goulash is spiced with garlic and chili and a great meal when paired with a salad. - 35.4709
Baked Shish Kebab
Season the pork cubes with a little salt and pepper, and thread them onto wooden or metal skewers alternately with the rings of chili pepper, allowing five or six pork cubes for each skewer.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the kebabs on the skewers,... - 46.286
Basque Fish Stew
Traditionally known as marmitako, this stew always includes line-caught tuna, potatoes, garlic, onion and peppers. What else the dish should contain is the subject of many culinary competitions, yielding as many recipes as there are imaginative cooks and... - 39.2291
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076