- » Hunan Sauce
Hunan Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hunan sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hunan sauce recipes.
Chilli Chicken In Hunan Sauce
A quick Chinese style chicken sound appealing? Watch Chef Vikas in this Ching’s Secret video preparing a quick Chili chicken, Hunan style. A little conversation in Hindi, but no worries, the ingredients will be recapped in English. - 85.7871
Hunan Fish With Ginger Sauce
Clean the fish.
Make a slit on the stomach of the fish and clean it out, thoroughly.
Trim spine and fins.
Leave head and tail on.
Place water in a large pan enough to cover the fish.
Bring water to a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt.
Rub the empty cavity of the... - 40.5196
Hunan Whole Steamed Fish With Black Bean Sauce
Clean and scale fish (if needed).
Make a few thin gashes on both sides.
Mix in a bowl salt, pepper, lime juice, soya sauce, green chillies.
Rub fish well with the mixture and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
Place the fish in a steamer.
Steam for 15-20... - 36.6848
Basic Hunan Black Bean Sauce
Mash black beans to a paste.
Mix well with garlic, salt, sugar and soya sauce.
Heat oil, fry mashed black beans mixture for 2 minutes.
Stir well arid add 1/2 cup hot water.
Stir in corn flour mixture.
Stir until sauce boils and thickens.
Add spring onion just... - 36.0601
You May Also Like!
The Hunan Chicken is a yummy chicken dish that has an exquisite flavor. The Hunan Chicken is an authentic Chinese dish that you wouldn€™t want to miss. Try this Hunan Chicken recipe! - 39.351
Cut eggplant slices in half crosswise.
Steam eggplant, covered, 5 minutes or until tender.
Combine broth and next 5 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Divide eggplant evenly between 2 plates; drizzle each with 2 tablespoons sauce.
Sprinkle... - 30.0957
Lemon Chicken Hunan Style
Remove bones and skin from chicken; cut chicken into halves.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Beat remaining ingredients except Lemon Sauce and lemon slices with hand beater until smooth.
Dip chicken pieces one at a time into batter.
Fry 2 pieces at a... - 43.7353
Steamed Fish Hunan Style
Clean and wash the fish.
Dry inside and out.
Slash both sides of the fish diagonally at 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) intervals.
Rub a little salt (1 tsp) inside and out and let it marinate for about 10 minutes.
Put the whole fish into a shallow, heatproof dish or bowl.... - 42.2339
Hunan Style Lamb
1. Slice lamb into 1" x 2" (2.5 cm x 5 cm) thin slices and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger, garlic, and chili pepper stirring for 10-15 seconds. Add lamb and stir-fry for another 1 1/2-2 minutes until... - 30.8548
Hunan Soba Seafood Salad
1. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring wine to boil. Add prawns, scallops, and mussels in shell, cover, and cook 2 minutes. Drain seafood and rinse under cold water. Remove mussels from shell and set seafood aside.
2. In large bowl mix together garlic,... - 30.6489
1) Slice eggplant into 1-inch chunks.
2) In a pan heat water and add eggplant.
3) Steam for about 12 minutes.
4) In a large nonstick frying pan heat canola oil over medium heat.
5) Stir in ginger and garlic.
6) SautÃ© for about 3... - 44.8197
Wokked Chicken Hunan
1. Stem chiles and remove seeds. Put chiles in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit until water cools. Drain and mince chiles.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat oil and saute green onion until soft but not browned. Add carrot, bell pepper, broccoli,... - 31.7351
1. Cut the eggplant into crosswise slices and steam them, covered, for five minutes until they turn tender
2. In a small saucepan, combine the broth, lemon juice, sesame oil, sugar, garlic cloves and salt and bring it all to a boil
3. Divide... - 40.1432
Hunan Onion Pancake
Prepare the date pancake.
Heat oil, saute spring onions with seasonings for 2-3 minutes and remove from fire.
Place a pancake on a chopping board, put half of the filling at one side of the pancake, then roll it like a Swiss roll.
Seal the edge with cornflour... - 36.0152