- » Hummus Mayonnaise
Hummus Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hummus mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hummus mayonnaise recipes.
Need a good mayonnaise alternative? This hummus recipe is light, fresh, and deliciously spreads with your meals! - 0
If you love making dips then do try out this hummus. It's simple and easy to make. It goes well with wraps, crackers, fresh vegetables or even as a sandwich spread. - 118.299
The Hummus Bi-Tahini is one of the most widely known and appreciated of all Middle Eastern dishes. A tasty dip you can also use it for your parties and serve it bread, fish, eggplant. or even mix it in with your salads. Here is a wonderful Hummus Bi-Tahini... - 31.4701
Hummus & Vegetable Terrine
1. Line an 11 x21 cm/41/2ix81/2 in loaf tin with plastic food wrap. Set aside.
2. Boil, steam or microwave spinach leaves until just wilted. Drain well. Line prepared loaf tin with overlapping spinach leaves. Allow leaves to overhang the sides of the tin.
3.... - 34.9946
Rice And Hummus Ten Ine
1. Line an 11 x 21 cm/4 1/2 x 8 2/3 in loaf tin with plastic food wrap. Set aside.
2. Boil, steam or microwave spinach leaves until just wilted. Drain well. Line prepared loaf tin with overlapping spinach leaves. Allow leaves to overhang the sides of the tin.... - 40.1658
Turkey Sandwiches With Red Pepper Hummus
For hummus, combine the first seven ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice; spread hummus on the other side.
Place... - 36.5027
Reserve 1-2 spoonfuls of whole chickpeas for garnish.
Puree the remaining chickpeas with the lemon juice, garlic and tahini.
The eventual texture should be like a thin mayonnaise.
Add extra lemon juice, a little water or olive oil if necessary.
Add salt to... - 40.9765
Salade De Crudites
1. Clean, trim vegetables and arrange in a large shallow bowl.
2. Into small bowls spoon dips and serve with small sharp knives for cutting vegetables as they are eaten with dips. - 39.027
Tuna Apple Tortilla Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of spread. Arrange apple slices down the center of the tortillas to within 1 inch of the edges.
2. Flake the tuna into a small bowl and combine with mayonnaise and pepper. Spoon tuna mixture over the apple slices.... - 22.5263