- » Household Stock
Household Stock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of household stock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for household stock recipes.
Basic Household Stock
Wash the bones and chop them into small pieces.
Put the bones in the pressure cooker with the water.
Bring to the boil uncovered and remove the scum.
Add the prepared vegetables, salt, peppercorns and bouquet garni.
Put on the lid, bring to high (15 lb)... - 42.4548
1. Wash the chicken pieces, carcasses, giblets, neck and feet and mutton bones till clean
2. Cut into manageable pieces and wash again
3. In a large stock pot, add 4 liters cold water and all ingredients and mix well. bring to the boil... - 39.8459
Bone Stock Or Household Stock
Break or chop the bones to 3-in pieces and put them with the skin and trimmings into a strong pan.
Cover with cold water and add 1/4 teasp salt to each quart of water.
Bring slowly to simmering point.
Add the vegetables, including a piece of outer brown skin... - 38.0625
Saw the bones into short lengths.
Put them into a pot and brown them slightly without adding any fat.
Add the meat, chicken carcass, giblets and bacon rinds.
Pour in the water and bring it slowly to a boil, skimming off the scum as it forms.
Add the... - 35.0323
Household Stock is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Household Stock; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 33.5486
You May Also Like!
1. Remove all fat from the chicken and the lamb
2. Clean the vegetables. Cut them into 4 pieces each without peeling
3. Place all the ingredients for the stock in a large stock pot with 5 liters of cold water and boil over moderate heat.... - 41.8803
First Brown Stock
Scrape the bones, remove fat and marrow and wash the bones in hot water.
Wipe the meat with a damp cloth and cut it into small pieces, removing any fat.
Put all into a pan and add the cold water and salt.
Soak for 1/2 hr.
Bring very slowly to simmering point... - 37.026
1. In a pan bring water to a boil and plunge in tomatoes, allowing them to blanch for about 5 minutes until soft.
2. Drain, refesh and cool. and press through a strainer.
3. Press softened tomatoes through a fine mesh strainer, collecting the... - 45.3144
Roast Fillet Of Pork With Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, soak the prunes in brandy and leave to macerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
2. Place the saucepan over a low flame and simmer the prunes in until they are soft but not mushy.
3. Drain the prunes, reserving the liquid... - 45.0294
Mediterranean Stuffed Date Cookie Maamoul
Here is a video for small stuffed shortbread pastries called Maamoul. The chef diligently explains this recipe with all the interesting updates that would make this recipe a sure success. This amazing video is a must watch and do remember to make this dish... - 141.545
Quick Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup
Winter time is perfect for steaming bowls of spicy soup and nothing is better than this simple and quick chicken tortilla soup. Watch this amazing video and join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen for a great cooking experience. - 129.196
Are you looking for a great stew recipe?? This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this innovative Japanese beef and vegetable stew called Nikujaga. The chef uses some authentic Japanese flavors to enhance the taste. Watch the video now... - 148.856
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0706