- » House Italian Dressing
House Italian Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of house italian dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for house italian dressing recipes.
Italian Pasta Salad
1. In a large bowl and mix together ingredients such that they are blended well.
2. Serve chill. - 32.4204
Club Chicken is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Club Chicken is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 26.8552
Elegant antipasto is a lovely appetizer platter that is prepared in Italian style. Prepared with vegetables like asparagus, onons, peppers and artichokes, chilled with cheese, the antipasto is served with sliced salami pieces and drizzled with the vegetable... - 40.7803
Restaurant Style Pasta
Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows how to make two restaurant style pasta dishes that are easy to make at home. Capelinni Capresein and Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken are sure to impress your family and friends. - 43.7997
Easy Chicken Shish-ka-bobs
The first time I cooked these for my family, my unlce said, "I can eat these until I explode." - 25.1601
Veal Scaloppine Al Marsala
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper place veal scallop and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. Season with salt and pepper and dredge veal cutlets in flour,... - 44.613
Wegmans Arugula Salad
This simple, tasty salad is always on our lunch menu! Wegmans' Chef Nella Neeck shows you how it's done and why it's the perfect complement to any Italian meal. This salad is so great, everyone at the table just can't get enough of it. For once you will be... - 135.054
Marinated Artichoke Hearts
Cook artichoke hearts as directed on package.
Sprinkle with onion and garlic powder if desired.
Pour salad dressing over artichokes.
Toss and refrigerate overnight. - 26.2435
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
3. In a zip-lock bag, combine the cracker crumbs and the dressing mix.
4. Add 2-3 chicken pieces to the crumbs and toss to coat well.
5. Arrange... - 36.6123
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 50.5685
Speedy Sweet And Spicy Baked Chicken Breast Tenders
Tight on time? Never mind. Betty's crowd-pleasing recipe is indeed the perfect answer for hectic weeknights. This video demonstrates how to make sweet and spicy baked chicken breast tenders in a few easy steps. Extremely tender and flavorful, these lovely... - 83.7676
The summer has just set in, so there is nothing like making something nice and healthy! This bean salad is the thing to make for a potluck too! An easy salad shown by Gavin, check out the video! - 109.572
House Italian Dressing Recipes By Category
House Italian Dressing Dish: