- » Hotpot
Enjoy our collection of hotpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hotpot recipes.
Chinese New Year Hotpot - Hotpot Tips
Happy Chinese New Year! Hotpot is usually eaten on the eve of Chinese New Year, but is a very popular way to have a nice, old fashioned get together with friends and family. The moment you see the incredible assortment of ingredients on the table and a... - 118.841
Does the concept of a hotpot intrigue you? Here is Sonja’s simple video recipe for a Lamb hotpot. Layered onion, lamb and potato into the oven. Few hours later you have a great hot meal ready to be served! - 89.6926
Classic Lancashire Hotpot
1) Set your oven to preheat at 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
2) In a large shallow casserole dish, add some dripping or butter to heat up. Add lamb into this in few batches and brown both sides. Place in a plate and repeat the same procedure... - 47.3336
Trim excess fat from the cutlets and lightly fry them in the oil in open cooker until they are brown on both sides.
Remove the meat and lightly fry the kidneys.
Remove kidneys from cooker.
Take a 1.1-litre (2-pint) casserole or ovenproof dish and arrange the... - 47.0555
Australian Beef Hotpot
Slice the meat thinly and cut it into 2.5-cm (1 -in) squares.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat from the cooker.
Put the onion and apple in the cooker and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3... - 46.9854
Sea Food Hotpot
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
2) Divide the fish fillets in 4 neat parts.
3) Wash and scrape the potatoes. Cut them into wafer thin slices and place aside.
4) In a pan, add little butter to fry the fish until golden.
5)... - 46.8321
Vietnamese Veggie Hotpot
1) In a medium-size lidded saucepan, heat up oil.
2) Add ginger and garlic to stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
3) Add squash, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
4) Cover with the lid and simmer the liquid for 10 minutes.
5) Remove lid and add green beans. Cook... - 46.7743
Spiced Beef Hotpot
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut meat into cubes and toss in a mixture of flour, Colman's Powder mustard, and salt.
3) In a heatproof casserole, melt the dripping and stir fry onion and meat until golden brown.
4) Stir in the... - 45.3245
Combine ingredients for the stuffing.
Stuff the chicken with a third of the mixture.
Put the chicken in a cooking bag with the water and cook at 100% for 5 minutes; reduce the power level to 70% and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
Cook the carrots and the... - 45.2787
Lancashlre Hotpot With Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the kidneys on a chopping board and cut each one in half, then, using a small pair of scissors, remove the central core and membrane.
Place in a bowl with the lamb chops, add the flour and season generously... - 44.8594
Corned Beef Hotpot With Runner Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2) Butter a 2-litre ovenproof dish or lidded casserole.
3) Place a layer of the corned beef at the bottom. Season gently with the salt and black pepper, then place the layers of onions, thyme... - 44.817
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 44.7443
Vegan Lancashire Hotpot
1. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and fry onions and garlic in it
2. Add tomato puree and cook for another five minutes; add soy sauce and Madeira and stock and allow to boil
3. Add barley, turn the heat down, cover and cook for twenty five minutes... - 44.2835
Meat Ball Hotpot
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk together.
3) Blend well and shape the mixture into 36 balls.
4) In a large bowl, place 2... - 44.2515
Vegetable Hotpot With Frankfurters
1. Remove the seeds, pith and stalk from the green pepper and slice.
2. Peel the onion and slice.
3. Trim the celery and carrots and slice both.
4. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or skillet, add the garlic and prepared vegetables and cook until the onion... - 43.9721
1. Trim off excess fat from the kidney and snip of the core. Slice the cleaned kidney into equal pieces.
2. Wash and slice the bacon into equal pieces.
3. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
4. Take a 1 1/2-pint pie dish and line it with oil.... - 43.9281
Lamb And Vegetable Hotpot
1. In a bowl add flour and toss meat in it.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan heat butter and 1 tablespoon oil, cook the tossed meat in batches until brown on all sides, remove from pan and set aside.
3. In the empty pan heat remaining oil, cook... - 43.9152
Lamb And Vegetable Hotpot
Rinse the eggplant (aubergines) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the stalks and cut into slices.
Put in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain.
Put the bell peppers in a small casserole with 1/4 cup (3... - 43.4426
Lamb And Cabbage Hotpot
1) In a pan, heat the butter.
2) Combine the flour, thyme, salt and pepper.
3) Toss the lamb in the flour.
4) Add into the pan and quickly brown on both sides.
5) Mix in the cabbage, carrots, swede and onions and press down well.
6) Thinly slice 1 lb... - 43.0494
Traditional Lancashire Hotpot
1 In a large frying pan, heat some dripping until it is smoking hot.
2 Add the pieces of meat (2 or 3 pieces at a tim ) and cook until they all have a good brown crust.
3 Transfer them to a wide casserole when browned.
4 Brown the pieces of... - 43.0143
Chinese Seafood Hotpot
Cut white fish in thin strips; arrange on a platter with other fish.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and green onions and simmer 15 minutes.
Mix the ingredients for Hoisin Sauce together; divide into 6 small dishes.
Soak rice noodles in water... - 42.7111
Hotpot Soup (pot-au-feu)
Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) is a mouth watering appetizer. An easy to prepare Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.577
Sweet And Sour Hotpot
1) In a pot, add water and potatoes and boil till just cooked.
2) Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) slices.
3) Cut the bacon into tiny pieces and slice the onion.
4) In a pan, add the butter and fry for a few minutes till cooked.
5) Add in the... - 42.5391
Deviled Pork Hotpot
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter and brown the chops.
3) Use half the amount of potatoes to cover the base of a greased casserole.
4) Add lemon juice over the top and place the chops over the top.
5) Layer... - 42.457
Leek And Potato Hotpot
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C), Gas Mark 3.
2) Use an ovenproof dish to grease thoroughly.
3) Arrange a layer of potatoes and leeks on the baking dish.
4) Sprinkle flour on top.
5) Season the top with salt and pepper, according... - 42.3978
Liver And Bacon Hotpot
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. Wash and thoroughly dry the liver
3. In a frying pan, heat the butter and oil and brown liver slices evenly on each side; add to a plate
4. Turn the heat down and fry onion rings in it until... - 42.1254
Barley Lamb Hotpot
If you were looking for a filling and delicious lamb preparation, then today is your lucky day. The Barley Lamb Hotpot is simply one of the best lamb dishes I have ever tasted. Try this Barley Lamb Hotpot recipe for yourself. - 42.0906
1) In a 3-pint saucepan, cook the spaghetti in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the marrow, celery, carrot and butter, allow to the boil and cook for further 10 minutes.
3) Stir in sweet corn, ginger and milk, then season to taste.
4) In a skillet,... - 41.5942
Four-meat Hotpot Soup
1 Wipe the various meats and derind the salt pork. Tie the beef with string. Split the hen in half and wash the liver. Put the water in a large pot, add a good handful of coarse salt and some pepper; put in the beef, bring to a boil, with the lid off, remove... - 40.7397
Place the chick peas, haricot beans and black-eyed beans in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Place the kidney beans in a separate bowl and cover with water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Drain and place the chick peas, haricot beans and black-eyed beans in a... - 39.7993
Pork And Prune Hotpot
Cover the prunes with cold water and stew them with the lemon peel for about 20 minutes, until quite tender.
Strain off the juice and keep it.
Discard the lemon peel.
Remove the pits from the prunes if necessary.
Mix the flour with the salt and pepper and... - 39.6174
Cantonese Chrysanthemum Hotpot
Slice steak and chicken thinly; arrange these and prawns on 6 individual plates with the vegetables.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and simmer.
Soak egg noodles in warm water 10 minutes, drain and put in a serving bowl.
Combine ingredients... - 39.5391
Remove vegetables from cans and reserve 1/4 pint celery liquor.
Melt fat in pan and add flour and cook for a minute.
Remove from heat and stir in the milk and celery stock; cook, stirring, until sauce thickens.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Cool slightly and add chopped... - 39.4177
1) Cut the meat into neat pieces.
2) Peel and slice the potatoes and onions in 1/4 inch thick pieces.
3) Take a casserole with alternate layers of meat, onions and potato. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each layer and end with a layer of... - 39.3652
Tripe And Potato Hotpot
1) Wash the tripe and place on paper towels.
2) Peel the potatoes.
3) Cut the tripe into small pieces.
4) Pat in seasoned flour and coat well.
5) Slice the peeled potatoes.
6) Use butter to grease a casserole.
7) Arrange the tripe,... - 39.3273
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Bone and dice the chicken.
Slice the mushrooms.
In a large bowl mix together the chicken, mushrooms, the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce and 30 ml/ 2 tbsp parsley.
Divide the mixture between four 250 ml/1/2 pint... - 39.2561
Classic Lamb Hotpot
Cut the lamb into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Peel and slice the carrots.
Place the lamb and carrots in a 1 litre/2 pint flameproof casserole.
Stir in the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, stirring... - 38.5513
Pork And Pineapple Hotpot
Melt butter in a large saucepan, add pork and cook 10 minutes, turning constantly.
Add pineapple, green pepper, celery, mushrooms and chili pepper.
Cook 1 minute, stirring to combine.
Add wine, salt and pepper and simmer 20 minutes.
In a separate bowl combine... - 38.1044
1) Cut the potatoes into thick slices.
2) Slice the onion and cut the lamb and kidneys into small pieces.
3) In a greased casserole, arrange layers of the meat and vegetables and season. Allow the topmost layer to be potatoes.
4) Pour in the stock or... - 37.9018
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas Mark 4.
Heat the oil in a frying- pan and quickly brown the chops on both sides.
Place in a casserole.
Soften the onions in the pan; do not brown.
Pour in the gravy and add the mushrooms.
Bring to the boil and... - 37.4339
Winter Vegetable Hotpot
1. Prepare and cut vegetables as required.
2. Thinly slice potatoes and put in water to avoid discoloration.
3. In a large sauce pan, add leeks, carrot, swede, parsnip, turnip, mushrooms and broad beans. Add stock to it and chopped... - 37.325
Meat Ball Hotpot
Combine meat loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended.
Shape into 36 balls.
Place the 2 packages green beans in a large bowl; cover with boiling water: reserve beans for... - 37.3186
Ten Variety Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue, you will need a Mongolian hot pot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chopsticks and bowls.
Cut the chicken, duck and pork into small cubes.
Stir-fry the chicken in a little oil, then add a... - 37.1863
Peking Lamb Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue you will need a Mongolian hotpot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chop sticks and bowls.
Cut the lamb into wafer-thin slices, about 1 x 3 inches.
Soak the noodles in warm water for 15 minutes,... - 36.3541
Marinated Rabbit Hotpot
1. To make marinade, place all ingredients except wine in a glass bowl. Add rabbit, then pour over enough red wine to cover. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight. Remove rabbit, strain marinade into a clean bowl and reserve. Discard solids.
2.... - 35.9533
Athenian Lamb Hotpot
1. Trim meat of all visible fat. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large saucepan. Cook the meat in batches until well browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Heat remaining oil and cook onion and pepper for 2-3 minutes or until onion... - 35.4965
Soak the bacon in cold water for several hours then drain and place in a saucepan and cover with fresh cold water.
Bring to the boil, remove the scum, cover and simmer gently for 1 hour.
Remove from the saucepan, strip off the skin and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in)... - 35.4947
Chicken Tomato And Potato Hotpot
Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
Place in a casserole and add the bacon.
Pour the tomatoes and juice over the chicken.
Sprinkle with herbs.
Top with a layer of potatoes.
Cover the casserole and bake for 1 hour, removing the lid for the last half-hour to... - 35.312
Divide the lamb into cutlets.
Cover the base of a 1.2 litre (2 pint) casserole dish with half the potatoes.
Arrange the lamb on top and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
Mix together the onion, carrots, celery and herbs, with salt and pepper to... - 35.1434
Potato And Salami Hotpot
Place salami and bacon in a large pan with whole onions, each studded with a clove.
Add water, bay leaves and bouquet garni.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 40 minutes.
Skim off any fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer for a further 30 minutes or until... - 34.7103
Okra, Corn And Tomato Hotpot
Fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on crumpled kitchen paper.
When cool, crumble.
Saute okra and onion in bacon oil until onion is tender.
Stir in corn.
Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in all remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or... - 34.6097
Place lamb, onions, potatoes and peas in alternate layers in greased 2-quart baking dish; combine sherry, mushrooms and gravy.
Pour sherry mixture over top.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Bake for 15... - 34.3628
Soak the white haricot beans overnight.
1 Any smoked continental sausage could be substituted.
Cut the goose into convenient pieces, and put them into a large saucepan.
Cover with water, add salt, bunch of mixed herbs, sausage, hambone or knuckle and... - 32.7966
Place 2 tbsp / 25 g / 1 oz butter in a large deep casserole dish. Cook on high for 1 minute then add the onion, garlic and leek. Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes. Add the carrots, celery and 30 ml / 2 tbsp of juice from the tomatoes. Cover and cook on... - 32.6696
Vegetable Hotpot With Capers
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
Cook, covered, over a gentle heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, capsicum and seasonings.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 31.6704
Quick Lamb Hotpot
Quick Lamb Hotpot is a great appetizer. If you love quick and easy recipe, then try this Quick Lamb Hotpot recipe. I had made Quick Lamb Hotpot in my friend birthday party and everyone loved it. - 31.3353
1. Line the bottom of an ovenproof dish with some of the chops. Lay the pineapple slices on top of the chops and continue the layers, sprinkling mixed herbs and salt and pepper in between each layer.
2. Pour the tomato puree and mushrooms over the chops and... - 30.8633
Lancashire Style Hotpot
Trim the chops, removing any excess fat, and place in an ovenproof casserole.
Add the kidneys, onions, carrots, turnip and plenty of seasonings.
Pour in the stock and arrange the potatoes in overlapping circles over the contents of the casserole.
Cover and... - 30.1658
Lamb And Cider Hotpot
Toss the meat in the flour. Melt 50g (2 oz) of the butter with the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat on all sides. Drain and put in a 3 litre (5 pint) capacity pie dish. Sprinkle in any excess flour.
Add the onions, celery and apples to the frying pan... - 29.5081
Remove excess fat from the bacon and cut into cubes.
Put the bacon in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Discard this water.
Put the prepared vegetables into the Slo cooker and add the bacon and stock Do not add salt.
Cook for the... - 29.432
The word "cassoulet" comes from "cassoles" or "cassolettes"Ã¢â‚¬â€the earthenware cooking pots used in the preparation of this dish in the Languedoc district in the South of France.
of dried white haricot beans, 5 oz.
of chopped fresh pork... - 25.1696
Hotpot Recipes By Category