- » Hot Whiskey
Hot Whiskey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot whiskey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot whiskey recipes.
Whiskey Hot Toddy
1. In a saucepan, heat 1 cup of drinking water.
2. In a pint glass, add the hot water, the whiskey and lemon. Steep the tea bag into the glass for 5 minutes.
3. Using a stirrer, add the honey and stir well to dissolve it, into the... - 126.036
Hot Flash Cocktail
Three is a crowd but not for this cocktail! Hot flash is a hot and fired up cocktail with the flavors of Fireball Whiskey, Amaretto and Orange Juice. With this video to learn how to stir it up in your own home bar. - 111.605
Hot Whiskey Toddy
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Heat through without boiling.
Discard the lemon rind and pour into a jug.
Serve immediately. - 28.6792
You May Also Like!
What do you get when you cross caffeine and alcohol- A comforting beverage. This instant pick-me-up hits the spot and warms you up like nothing else. Stream the video recipe and get concocting the Irish delight. - 111.22
Whiskey Sauced Turkey
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the light cream or milk, water, flour, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Set sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 46.3564
Roasted Peach And Whiskey Glazed Country Style Pork Ribs
It’s hard to believe that another season’s ended. The days are growing shorter, the weather is shifting and our fabulous summer produce is disappearing from the shelves. Fortunately one of my favorites is still making an appearance, peaches. - 31.3985
Irish Whiskey Cake
1. Mix the cherries, sugar, dried fruit and tea in a large bowl. Leave to soak overnight until all the tea has been absorbed into the fruit.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 1 kg / 2 1/4 lb loaf tin. Add the flour, then the egg... - 35.687
1) Cream butter and sugar fluffy and place in top of a double boiler.
2) Put it over boiling water and cook about 30 minutes. Stir constantly.
3) Blend small quantity of hot mixture into eggs and stir eggs into hot mixture.
4) Cook for 3 minutes... - 37.748
Anzac Biscuits With Whiskey
Did you ever imagine the special Anzac biscuits could be made with the simplest of ingredients always available in our kitchen? Watch this video to learn how to make this wonderful biscuits with the most readily available ingredients like flour, oats,... - 109.503
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 46.1271
Who isn't excited about making this delicious Hot Toddies! Very easy and simple to prepare, this Hot Toddies is amazingly tempting! Give it a try and just sit back and indulge! - 27.5635
Whiskey Cream Royale
Place ice cream in large basin, add hot coffee, stir until ice cream is melted.
Stir in milk, whisky and rum; cool, chill well.
Sprinkle with nutmeg just before serving. - 25.6433
Iced Whiskey And Honey Cream
Put the honey into a saucepan and heat until the honey is very hot and runny.
Beat the egg yolks, then gradually add the hot honey, beating until the mixture is pale in color, thick and mousse-like.
Whip the cream, whipping in the whiskey one spoonful at a... - 33.3549
Hot Whiskey Recipes By Category