- » Hot Vegetable Mix
Hot Vegetable Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot vegetable mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot vegetable mix recipes.
Hot Pickle Mix
Prepare cucumbers, sweet green and red peppers, carrots, cauliflower and onions.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over vegetables; let stand 1 hour.
With rubber gloves, remove seeds from hot peppers; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine remaining... - 39.2592
You May Also Like!
Hot & Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables, and drain the water thoroughly. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the beans into one inch pieces, and the carrots into cubes.
2. Mix the salt with two cups of water. Add the vegetables and keep these overnight in a ceramic... - 42.333
Hot Mixed Vegetable Grill
1. In a small bowl, place the olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper and whisk well to form a thick mixture.
2. Prepare a fire in a grill and then position the oiled grill rack such that is 4-6 inches the fire.
3. In a large... - 44.9465
Hot Mixed Grill
Mixed Grill has a two dimensional taste. Mixed Grill gets its taste from mixed meat and vegetables. Mixed Grill is a perfect outdoor recipe. - 35.7337
Mix Vegetables / Spicy Indian Mixed Veg
Demonstrating how to make Mix vegetables masala which is basically an Indian dish made with assorted vegetables and everyday Indian spices. A must try recipe for all vegetarians and a great dish to be enjoyed with Roti (phulka, chapati), Naan or Rice. - 0
Mixed Vegetable Medley
1. Make two knife slits in top of vegetable package.
2. In the package, cook vegetables on High for 8 minutes.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter on High for 35 seconds.
5. Add flour and then... - 38.0044
Vegetable Hot Pot Pie
Vegetable Hot Potpie is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Vegetable Hot Potpie; I am sure you would love to try this Vegetable Hot Potpie again-n-again. - 45.5397
1) Take a large bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Add carrots, turnips, swede, water and cook on power for 10 minutes.
3) Stir and add corn and peas.
4) Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 38.2912
Red Hot Remedy
Juice the tomatoes, apple and celery.
Pour into a glass over ice, and stir in the basil and lime juice. - 28.857
Mixed Fresh Vegetables
Combine all ingredients except tomato with one quart of boiling water.
Simmer covered for 5 minutes.
Add the diced tomato, drain the vegetables and serve hot.
Garnish with chopped parsley if desired. - 27.9231
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1)Use a coarse grater to peel and grate the vegetables.
2)Boil stock or water , bouillon cube and add vegetables ,seasoning and cook for 5-8 minutes until they are tender.
3)Sprinkle the soup with grated cheese and... - 38.5988