- » Hot Vegetable Mix
Hot Vegetable Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot vegetable mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot vegetable mix recipes.
Hot Pickle Mix
Prepare cucumbers, sweet green and red peppers, carrots, cauliflower and onions.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over vegetables; let stand 1 hour.
With rubber gloves, remove seeds from hot peppers; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine remaining... - 39.1417
You May Also Like!
Hot & Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables, and drain the water thoroughly. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the beans into one inch pieces, and the carrots into cubes.
2. Mix the salt with two cups of water. Add the vegetables and keep these overnight in a ceramic... - 42.5472
Hot Mixed Vegetable Grill
1. In a small bowl, place the olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper and whisk well to form a thick mixture.
2. Prepare a fire in a grill and then position the oiled grill rack such that is 4-6 inches the fire.
3. In a large... - 45.6843
Hot Mixed Grill
Mixed Grill has a two dimensional taste. Mixed Grill gets its taste from mixed meat and vegetables. Mixed Grill is a perfect outdoor recipe. - 34.8183
Hot Style Beans And Tomatoes
Cook green beans in a little boiling water for 10 minutes.
Drain and place on a large double thickness sheet of heavy foil.
Top with the tomato slices.
Combine chopped onion, butter, brown sugar, mustard, salt, horseradish, and dash pepper; beat till... - 31.6326
Clove Garlic Mixed Vegetables
Chop and combine the carrots, potatoes, peas, beans, beets, and tomatoes in a bowl and reserve.
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat and add the onions, bay leaves, and cloves.
Cook them for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and... - 37.9483
1) Take a large bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Add carrots, turnips, swede, water and cook on power for 10 minutes.
3) Stir and add corn and peas.
4) Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 37.1719
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1)Use a coarse grater to peel and grate the vegetables.
2)Boil stock or water , bouillon cube and add vegetables ,seasoning and cook for 5-8 minutes until they are tender.
3)Sprinkle the soup with grated cheese and... - 39.064
Mixed Fresh Vegetables
Combine all ingredients except tomato with one quart of boiling water.
Simmer covered for 5 minutes.
Add the diced tomato, drain the vegetables and serve hot.
Garnish with chopped parsley if desired. - 26.0987
Mixed Vegetable Medley
1. Make two knife slits in top of vegetable package.
2. In the package, cook vegetables on High for 8 minutes.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter on High for 35 seconds.
5. Add flour and then... - 40.1214
Vegetable Hot Pot Pie
Vegetable Hot Potpie is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Vegetable Hot Potpie; I am sure you would love to try this Vegetable Hot Potpie again-n-again. - 44.5409