- » Hot Vanilla Honey Milk
Hot Vanilla Honey Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hot Vanilla Honey Milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hot Vanilla Honey Milk recipes.
Cardamom Yogurt Pudding With Nuts & Honey Syrup
Whisk together yogurt, sugar, vanilla and cardamom in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
In a small vessel, put 1/4 cup water.
Sprinkle gelatine on it and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
Keep on very low heat and stir till gelatine dissolves.
Whisk a little... - 44.7149
Hot Buttered Milk
In mug, combine sugar, butter and cinnamon stick.
Fill with milk.
Cook uncovered,1 minute, 15 seconds or until hot.
Stir in vanilla and rum; sprinkle with nutmeg. - 26.3104
French Carob Ice Milk
1) Versatile Carob Syrup: Sift the carob powder.
2) In a medium saucepan, cook the carob powder and water over a low heat, for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
3) Cool and refrigerate in an airtight container until needed.
4) In a... - 44.1254
Old Fashioned Vanilla Custard Ice Cream
In a heavy-bottom saucepan, scald milk.
In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks lightly.
Gradually add honey and arrowroot.
Slowly stir the hot milk into the egg mixture.
Return to saucepan, place over medium heat, and cook until thick.
Cool, then chill for several... - 37.5135
Hot Honeyed Chocolate
Combine cocoa and sugar in small saucepan.
Add water and boil 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla and keep hot.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in honey.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Fold into egg yolk mixture.
Divide chocolate mixture evenly among 8 large... - 42.0219
Fruit Pudding With Honey & Lavender
1. Boil the fruit syrup, sprinkle in the agar agar and simmer for 3 mins. Pour onto a flat tray, about 2mm deep; chill for 1 hr.
2. Boil the milk with the lavender, then whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour. Pour the milk onto the eggs, whisking... - 38.6007
Ricotta And Acacia Blossom Honey Ice Cream
In a large mixing bowl, beat the honey and ricotta together.
Put the milk in a saucepan and add the vanilla pod.
Bring slowly to the boil, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
Shake the vanilla pod around in the... - 38.7575
Raspberry Cream Pie
In the top of a double boiler, scald milk.
Add vanilla and honey.
Combine flour and salt.
Blend in a little of the hot milk, then stir mixture into remaining milk.
Place over hot water and cook until thick.
Beat together the egg yolks and whole egg.
Gradually... - 45.1008
Sauteed Organic Mushroom And Lamb And Non Dairy Hot Chocolate
If you are on the lookout for a recipes that are simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get recipes for a delicious side dish and a yummy, healthy drink. Watch to know... - 87.1023
Vanilla Custard Sauce
In a cup, mix 1/4 cup milk with cornstarch.
Pour into a medium-size saucepan, adding remaining milk and honey.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
In a small bowl, whisk egg yolks briefly.
Add 1/4 cup hot milk to egg yolks, and pour mixture... - 29.7345
Basic Vanilla Pudding
In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup milk, stirring until smooth.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine 2 cups milk, honey, and cornstarch mixture.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Place egg yolk into a small bowl.
Gradually pour... - 29.7505
Very Vanilla Pudding
1) Set a double boiler over boiling water.
2) In the top, add 1 1/2 cups of the skim milk and heat.
3) Add in the remaining skim milk and cornstarch in a jar, place lid and shake well.
4) Slowly add the mix to the milk and mix well.
5) Add in the honey... - 40.5536
Vanilla Rice Custard
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°.
2) In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
3) Sprinkle cinnamon over it.
4) Bake for about one hour.
5) Serve sliced. - 36.9277
Gently heat 2 1/2 cups (625 ml) of the milk in a heavy-bottom saucepan.
Into the remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) of milk, stir in the cornstarch until dissolved.
When the milk in the pan is hot, but not boiling, stir in the cornstarch mixture.
Add the molasses and... - 39.0428
Vanilla Plum Pie
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough binds together.
4. Form into a flat round, wrap... - 51.6315
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.6427
Date Caramel Cream
In the top of a double boiler, scald milk, then add dates.
Mix cornstarch, cold milk, and salt.
Add to hot milk and cook over simmering water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
Mix eggs and honey and add to hot... - 38.6845
In the top of a double boiler, scald milk.
Slowly add gelatin and honey.
Pour a few tablespoonfuls over egg yolks, then add egg mixture to the milk mixture in the boiler.
Place over hot water and cook until thick and smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and... - 37.5981
Traditional Coconut Cream Pie
Mix 1/2 cup milk with coconut.
Heat remaining milk in heavy saucepan.
Mix egg yolks, honey, butter, and vanilla.
Stir in flour and salt.
Pour about 1/2 cup of hot milk into egg yolk mixture.
Stir well, then pour into hot mixture in... - 43.6928
Madeira Custard Cream
In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks until light and fluffy.
Add honey, flour, and Madeira.
Place over hot water and slowly add the milk.
Add lemon peel, vanilla, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
Remove from... - 42.7463
Preheat oven to 350°F.and oil 6 individual custard cups.
Combine eggs, salt, and honey.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
Add vanilla, rice, lemon peel, and raisins.
Pour into custard cups and sprinkle nutmeg on top of... - 36.5167
Separate eggs, beat whites stiffly, gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla, beat well; add yolks all at once, beat again.
Sift dry ingredients several times, fold gently into egg mixture.
Add honey and the butter, which has been... - 33.7705
Baked Honey Custard
Beat the powdered milk into the whole milk OR you may use all powdered milk and water.
Beat the eggs into the milk with a wire whisk; add the honey and vanilla.
Pour the mixture into lightly oiled or buttered custard cups, or one baking dish. Place them in... - 25.2156
Honey Almond Custards
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray six oven-proof custard cups with vegetable oil.
Heat milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until very hot but not boiling.
Remove from heat and set aside. - 26.734
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, heat the milk, until scladed and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, blend the honey with beaten eggs.
4) Gradually stir in the scladed milk, blend well.
5) Stir in the cinnamon and vanilla, mix... - 41.2337
Almond Honey Ice Cream
1. Combine sugar, dry milk, and cornstarch in a large saucepan. Gradually add 1 cup low-fat milk and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.... - 28.8872
Raisin Honey Bread Pudding
Rinse raisins and drain.
Combine honey and bread cubes; cook over low heat and stir until bread absorbs honey (2 to 3 minutes).
Blend milk, slightly beaten eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla together; add with raisins to bread cubes; mix well.
Pour into buttered... - 41.8382
Honey Steamed Pudding
1. Prepare a steamer.
2. Grease a 4 individual molds with oil or unsalted butter.
3. Cut 4 squares of butter paper to cover the molds.
4. Use a large clean and grease free bowl.
5. Cream softened butter until light and fluffy.
6.... - 45.3073
Saffron Rice Pudding With Wildflower Honey Sauce
1) Take a heavy gauge saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 cups of milk in it and crumble saffron threads and mix with milk.
2) Boil the mixture, and then lower the heat and add rice. Allow the rice to cook for about 10 minutes,... - 46.9717
Sweet French Toast With Honey
French toast is the easiest and one of the quickest dishes to make. Though it is a breakfast dish, it is ideal to be consumed any time of the day. - 0
Fennel And Honey Creme Brulee
Dry-roast the fennel seeds in a hot pan until they are fragrant.
Pour the cream and milk into a saucepan and add the roasted fennel seeds.
Slowly heat to just below the boiling point.
Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 1 hour.
Stand a 1-litre gratin... - 41.8491
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
Honey Black Bottom Pie
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, sugar and butter in 9-inch pie pan; mix well. With tablespoon press evenly and firmly around sides and bottom of pie pan. Chill.
2. Soften gelatin in honey; set aside.
3. Reserve 1... - 39.9371
For those with a sweet tooth, here is a dessert that ensures you double fun. Why not, because this dessert is rich with honey, nuts and fruit flavor. A good choice to spread sweetness during any celebrations. - 104.802
Hot Carob Drink
1. In a saucepan, mix together carob, honey and water and allow to boil; turn the heat down and simmer for a couple of minutes
2. Pour milk to it and heat without boiling; turn the heat off, add vanilla and a dash of cinnamon
3. Fill hot... - 34.2057
Camper's Hot Cocoa
In saucepan combine chocolate pieces, flour, and dash salt.
Blend milk with honey.
Gradually stir into chocolate mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat till chocolate melts and mixture thickens and bubbles.
In bowl beat the eggs.
Add a moderate amount of hot... - 35.3809
Hot Or Cold Carob Froth
For a cold froth: blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and foamy, then serve.
For hot froth: Pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat over a medium flame. As you heat the mixture, the volume of the foam will increase as the air inside the bubbles... - 26.7704
Heavenly Hot Cocoa
For any ardent chocolate lover, there is nothing that matches upto a hot cup of cocoa on a wet rainy day. So go ahead and enjoy the healthy twist in your favorite beverage. - 0
Carob Chip Pudding
1) In the top of a double boiler set in a pan of boiling water, heat 1 1/2 cups of the skim milk.
2) In an airtight jar, shake 1/2 cup skim milk and cornstarch together.
3) Stir gradually into the hot milk, then stir constantly and cook until... - 42.3531
Creamy Carob Pudding
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Creamy Carob Pudding which I was taught by my family elders. The marriage of the amazing flavors of honey with other ingredients is the secret to this dish. Dish can be eaten by anyone following a Low Fat diet.... - 43.8809
In a saucepan, bring honey to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl, combine honey and sugars; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating -well after each addition.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and... - 44.6379
Churned Ice Cream
Heat the milk and salt in a large saucepan until the mixture is very hot, but not boiling.
Stir in the honey and dissolve it completely.
Beat the eggs in a quart bowl; continue beating them while you add 1 cup of the hot honeyed milk. Add 1 more cup of the... - 31.7358
Savory Bread Pudding
1) Cut the prepared bread in bite-sized chunks.
2) Use a fresh lemon to grate the lemon rind.
3) In a saucepan, add sufficient water to cover the lemon rind and raisins.
4) Heat up the water and set aside, to soften the raisins and lemon... - 50.7307
Peach Topped Frozen Ice Mold
To make the Vanilla Ice Milk
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together honey, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and 1 cup of the low-fat milk.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Take pan off heat and let vanilla... - 45.9767
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold milk.
Beat egg yolks with honey in top of double boiler.
When smooth, add remaining milk.
Cook gently over hot water until mixture is just thick enough to coat spoon.
Remove from heat and combine with gelatin mixture.
When cool,... - 36.2923
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cornstarch and 2-cup milk. Stir until smooth.
2) Stir in remaining milk and honey. Whisk until smooth.
3) Cook and stir over low heat until thick.
4) Take off from heat.
5) In a cup add the egg substitute.
6) Add several... - 45.4602
Almond Bavarian Cream With Kiwi Fruits
1) In the top of a double boiler, beat the skim milk and egg yolks together.
2) Sprinkle gelatin over the yolk mixture and allow to soften for 5 minutes.
3) Set over a pan with hot water, add 2 tablespoons of honey, then stir constantly and cook, until... - 45.6254
Blueberry Corn Pancakes
1) In a large bowl, mix the flour, corn meal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
2) In another bowl, beat the eggs till soft peaks form.
3) To this, add the melted butter, honey, vanilla, and skim milk. Mix well.
4) Add to the flour mixture,... - 45.8234
Strawberry Mango Milkshake
If you die on milkshakes, particularly during the summer days, here is something most delicious for you. The strawberry and mango milkshake is just perfect for a hot and summer day. You can even substitute your breakfast with this cool and healthy drink.... - 109.623
Chewy Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Totally yummy, chewy, chocolaty and extra textural is what these chewy chocolate chip cookies are all about. With additional chocolate chips, these cookies will be gobbled up! A favorite with both kids and adults alike, you would be amazed at the speed at... - 50.2373
Pour milk into top of a double boiler.
Set over simmering water, and cook for about 2 1/2 hours, or until rice is quite tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in honey, butter, and vanilla and almond extracts.
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Butter a 9- or 10-inch... - 38.7048
Carob Custard With Orange Topping
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium-size saucepan, heat milk, honey, and carob syrup to scalding.
Remove from heat.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs well.
Stir in vanilla.
Add 1 cup of the scalded milk mixture, a little at a time, whisking constantly.
Return... - 36.4942
Bartlett Bread Pudding With Meringue
Place pears into a medium-size bowl.
Cover with cold water, and stir in lemon juice.
Set aside.Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 2 1/2-qiart casserole.
In a medium-size saucepan, heat milk and butter until milk is hot and butter has melted.
In a large bowl,... - 41.5811
Place macaroons, cherries, and pecans into a 1 1/2 or 2-quart mold.
Pour cold water into a cup, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Let stand for a few minutes to soften.Heat milk and honey in top of a double boiler set over simmering water.
Slowly pour hot milk... - 39.9435
Best Tapioca Pudding
Place tapioca in a small bowl, and soak in enough water to cover for 2 hours, or according to directions on package.
Drain well, and mix with milk in top of double boiler set over hot water.
Cover, and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove from heat, and allow to cool... - 35.2876
Black Bottom Pie
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Combine crumbs, ginger, honey, and butter.
Press into a 9-inch springform pan covering the bottom and building the sides to about 1 1/4-inch height.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool.Scald milk in top of double... - 42.6221
Peanut Butter Carob Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 7 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a large bowl, beat together softened butter and honey.
Beat in eggs.
Mix in vanilla and Carob Syrup.
Beat in flour until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan, and bake on middle shelf of oven for 25... - 42.0086
Peanut Butter Surprise Pie
In a saucepan, combine milk, honey, and cornstarch.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
Pour a little of the hot mixture over egg yolks, then return to the milk mixture in the saucepan and cook slowly until thick, continuing to stir.
Remove... - 43.0689
Heat the milk to scalding.
Add the honey.
Cool to lukewarm.
Mix the eggs and seasonings.
Add to the milk and mix well.
Pour mixture into 6 oiled custard cups.
Set in a pan of hot water.
Bake at 325 Degree for 40 minutes, or until firm. - 33.4872
Pineapple Rice Cream
In the top of a double boiler, combine rice, milk, honey, and salt.
Place over hot, not boiling, water.
Cover and cook slowly until rice is soft and creamy (about 1 1/4 hours).
Stir occasionally during cooking.
Remove from heat and cool.
Add... - 36.5122
Carob Cream Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 400° F.Place milk in saucepan; add carob and salt.
Heat over low heat and beat with hand beater or whisk until well blended.
In a large bowl, put 1 whole egg and 2 yolks (put 2 whites in small bowl and set aside for meringue).
Beat the eggs... - 40.484
Hazelnut Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange nuts in a baking dish in a single layer, and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven, and turn them out onto a rough towel.
Rub them together in the towel while still warm to remove dark skins.
This is called blanching, although... - 35.9906
Line a 1 -pint charlotte mold or small casserole with ladyfingers.
Cut the ladyfingers to fit together as tightly as possible along the bottom and sides of the mold.
Soak gelatin in water.
In a small mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and honey; stir until smooth... - 38.7357
In the top of a double boiler, heat carob syrup, honey, and butter.
Place over hot water and mix until smooth.
Stir in the flour and salt, then gradually add the milk.
Cook to the boiling point, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and pour over egg... - 42.0536
Combine cornstarch, honey and salt in top of double boiler.
Add slightly beaten egg yolks and blend together.
Mix skim milk powder and water using wire whisk.
Gradually stir in the milk mixture, blending until smooth.
Bring water to a boil in lower part of... - 37.1631
Mix together in microproof measure brown and white sugar, cocoa and salt; add boiling water and cook on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in honey and vanilla, bottle and store in refrigerator.
Use to taste in hot or cold milk. - 30.5306
Bread Pudding With Lemon Sauce
Pour the hot milk over the bread cubes; while they soak, stir in the honey, butter, vanilla, and salt (and raisins).
When the mixture has cooled slightly, beat in the eggs.
Pour into an oiled 1 1/2 -quart baking dish. Place in a pan of hot water and bake at... - 33.9848
Dissolve cornstarch in a little of the cold milk.
Heat remaining milk in top of double boiler, with vanilla bean if using it.
Remove bean, slit pod open and using the tip of the knife, scrape inside of pod into milk.
Stir dissolved cornstarch... - 37.8042
Warm Drinking Cocoa
Here's a special treat for all the chocoholics. Try this delicious and irresistible Warm Drinking Cocoa recipe. The goodness of coco and honey makes this beverage absolutely delightful. Go on watch this video and treat your family with this delectable... - 105.879
Simple Creme Caramel
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a small saucepan, heat the honey and water, stirring until honey is dissolved.
Boil rapidly until the syrup is golden brown.
Do not stir.
Remove from heat and pour into 5 individual custard clos.
Allow caramel to cool and set.
In a... - 37.5942
Beat the egg and milk together, then beat in the vanilla and honey.
Stir in the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt.
Fold in the sesame seeds and the batter is ready to be baked on a hot, oiled waffle iron. - 33.85
In a small saucepan, combine carob, honey, salt and cornstarch.
Add water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil slowly for 5 minutes, remove from heat, cool and add vanilla.
Serve hot or cold as a sauce with ice cream or cake or add 2 teaspoons to 1... - 29.3007
French Toast Or Pain Perdu
1. In a bowl combine sugar, milk, salt, flavoring and eggs.
2. Soak bread in mixture and cook in hot shortening and butter such that well browned on both sides.
3. Sprinkling over with confectioners' sugar serve hot, with syrup or honey. - 34.6303
In a heavy, medium-size saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of the milk with the cornstarch.
Stir with a whisk until the cornstarch is dissolved.
Add the remaining milk and the honey, and cook over low heat until the sauce thickens and comes to a boil, stirring... - 30.3186
Soften gelatin in water.
Heat milk with powdered milk in double boiler over boiling water and blend in carob and Yano.
Bring to a boil.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into the egg yolks and then combine egg yolks and hot mixture.
Add honey and stir until... - 39.9829
Combine the first five ingredients.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture.
Cook in hot shortening and butter until browned on both sides, turning only once.
Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
Serve hot with honey or syrup.
Serves 4 to 6. - 38.7381
In a medium sized bowl, combine skim milk powder, soy flour or powder and carob.
Add oil and honey.
Stir in the hot water, then the peanuts and vanilla.
Form into balls the size of an English walnut and roll balls in chopped peanuts.
Store in airtight... - 33.5217
Peanut Butter Waffles
Stir together the flour, milk powder, salt, and baking powder.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, honey, vanilla, and peanut butter. Then mix in the water.
Add the liquid mixture to the dry and stir until the ingredients are smooth.
Bake on a hot, oiled... - 34.3739
Carob Spanish Cream
Mix gelatin, salt and one tablespoon honey.
Add egg yolks.
Mix skim milk powder and water with wire whisk.
This will make 2 cups of milk mixture.
Add 1 cup milk mixture and carob powder to gelatin.
Cook over low heat until gelatin is thoroughly dissolved... - 40.9069
Peanut Butter Waffles
Wow, these Peanut Butter Waffles are amazing. Peanut Butter Waffles are great prepared this way. Enjoy eating! - 31.9348
French Coffee Ice Cream
In a saucepan, combine honey, flour, and salt.
Mix well, then add milk.
Cook and stir over low heat until mixture begins to thicken.
Add eggs slowly, cooking and stirring for 1 minute longer.
Dissolve coffee in 1/4 cup of light cream; add to hot mixture.
Stir... - 36.058
Fond Of Farina
1. In a large saucepan, bring water or water milk mixture to a boil on a medium flame and stir in the cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
2. Using a wooden spoon or wire whisk, gradually whisk in the farina into the boiling liquid.
3. Allow the mixture to... - 38.5686
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, vanilla, honey and cinnamon.
2. Place the pan over a low flame and bring to a boil.
3. Stir in the cooked rice and simmer till well heated.
4. Spoon the cream into individual cereal bowls and serve... - 34.4022
Graham Marshmallow Custard
Measure milk in a 2-cup glass measure or glass mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Crumble the graham crackers into a mixing bowl.
Pour the hot milk over crackers.
Combine eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla.
Stir into the milk and crackers.
Fold in... - 34.7592
Mix in a blender until smooth 1 1/2 CUPS MILK 3 EGGS 1 LB. TOFU. Bake on a lightly oiled, medium-hot griddle until done. - 26.9105
No Bake Tofu Carob Pie
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Dissolve gelatin in vanilla.
Heat carob, honey, cinnamon, and half and half gently in a saucepan, stirring to prevent sticking.
Add gelatin mixture to hot carob mixture.
Stir to dissolve.
Add carob... - 43.2013
1. In a medium saucepan, add the carob powder and pour in the water, stirring to blend.
2. Stir in the honey.
3. Place pan on moderate low flame and heat to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes, until the syrup is thick and smooth.
5.... - 36.1903
Banana Cream Pie
Pour 1 1/2 cups milk into the top of a double boiler.
Combine the other 1/2 cup milk with cornstarch and add to the milk in double boiler.
Add honey and salt and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until well thickened.
Blend a small amount of the... - 43.3562
Brown Rice Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F (200°C.).
2) In a heavy-bottom saucepan add the milk, honey, vanilla and rice. Boil over medium heat. This would be the filling mixture.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for about 40 to 45 minutes.
4) Cook the... - 46.5306
Coffee Bavarian Cream
1) In the top of a double boiler, combine skim milk and egg yolks and beat well.
2) Sprinkle gelatin over the mix and allow to soften.
3) Mix in 2 tablespoons of the honey and coffee, set over hot, not boiling, water.
4) Till the gelatin dissolves... - 42.7667
Date And Orange Loaf
If your orange has more than 1/3 cup of juice, reduce the amount of hot milk so that the total liquid is 1 cup.
Pour the hot mixture over the dates and soy grits; let the mixture soak while you prepare the batter.
Cream the oil and honey; beat in the eggs... - 39.5228
1 Preheat the to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray 28-inch layer cake pans with vegetable spray.
3 In a bowl, sift whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder together.
4 In a large bowl, beat eggs for about 7... - 43.6144
Pretty Peach Layer Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a small bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
3 Whisk to blend.
4 In a large bowl, add eggs and beat for about 7 minutes until thick... - 47.503
Creamy Rice Pudding With Dried Cherries
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 13 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, combine cherries and orange juice in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until... - 34.5703
Chantilly Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. To make crust, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, instant coffee and melted diet margarine in small bowl. Press into 8-inch pie plate to coat bottom and sides. Bake for 5 minutes; cool on wire rack. Reduce oven heat to 250Â°... - 33.4907
Pour boiling water over the rolled oats and let soak for 20 minutes.
Mix butter, honey, vanilla, eggs, and yogurt.
Beat with spoon or whisk until smooth and fluffy.
Preheat oven to 325° F.and grease a 9-inch square pan.
Add oatmeal to honey-butter-egg... - 43.248
Ealthy Oat Granola
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine oat bran, oats, dry milk solids, honey, sunflower seeds, oil, water, orange peel and vanilla; mix well.
Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes.
Stir in banana... - 43.6631
1) Brush a 4-cup souffle dish lightly with oil and fit it with a souffle collar.
2) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin in skim milk for 5 minutes.
3) Blend in honey and stir over a medium heat just until the gelatin is... - 45.3615
Slim Pastry Cream
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, then heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, heat 3/4 cup skim milk.
3) In an airtight jar, shake 1/4 cup skim milk and cornstarch together, or whisk together... - 39.1519
Creamy Peanut Butter Pudding
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 1/2 cup milk.In a medium-size saucepan, over moderate heat, heat remaining 1 1/2 cups milk.
When milk is just under boiling, add peanut butter, honey, and salt.
Mix thoroughly, then stir in cornstarch mixture and continue... - 35.4463