- » Hot Turkey Salad Pie
Hot Turkey Salad Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot turkey salad pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot turkey salad pie recipes.
Turkey Pie Breadstick Topping
Blend flour and cold broth; stir into hot broth and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add peas and simmer for a few minutes.
Add onions, carrots, and turkey; season to taste with salt and pepper and pour into 2-quart baking dish.
Put in preheated... - 47.2672
Melt butter in a double boiler; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk gradually, while stirring; cook over boiling water, stirring until mixture thickens.
Spread the mashed potatoes in a layer in a buttered oven glass baking dish 12" x 7" x 2".
Then... - 34.6623
Spicy Ground Turkey Pot Pie
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ground turkey and onion, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and turkey is well browned.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, water,... - 31.0632
Hawaiian Hot Chicken Salad
This Hot Chicken Salad is a hit with my family ! Who will not like a platter of tasty chicken cubes seasoned with herbs and fruit. Try this Hot Chicken Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 39.4297
Turkey French Toast Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook red pepper and celery until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Keep sauce warm.
2. Meanwhile, in 15 1/2" by 10... - 34.6981
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 41.4089
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large measuring cup, mix together chicken broth and half and half. Set aside.
3. In a pan, melt butter.
4. Add onions, celery, carrots and potatoes. Sauté for about 10 minutes.
5. Add flour and... - 127.092
Chicken Veggie Pies
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking the pies.
Divide pastry into four, then mould over the bases of four greased jam jars, reserving sufficient pastry for lids.
While pastry cases are setting, make the filling.
For the filling,... - 41.4232
French Toasted Chicken Sandwiches
Combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, salt, and pepper.
Spread 6 slices of bread with about 1/3 cup of the mixture; cover with remaining bread.
Combine eggs and milk in pie plate.
Dip sandwiches on both sides, then coat with potato... - 40.9944