- » Hot Tuna Puff
Hot Tuna Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot tuna puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot tuna puff recipes.
Hot Tuna Puffs
I made this Hot Tuna Puffs last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Hot Tuna Puffs recipe for yourself! - 45.4956
Tuna Potato Puff
Combine the potato, flaked tuna, tuna juice and the egg yolks.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except egg whites and cheese.
Beat whites until soft peaks form, then fold into tuna mixture.
Spread in a greased 9 X 6-inch oblong bake dish; sprinkle with... - 29.9974
Zippy Tuna Puff
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Zippy Tuna Puff and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Zippy Tuna Puff is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 47.2211
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instructions to make instant mashed potatoes using butter or margarine, salt, water and milk.
3) In a large bowl, add potatoes, tuna, eggs and cheese.
4) Grease a 4-cup baking dish with... - 44.7149
Curried Tuna Puffs
1. For making pastry - Boil water and butter in a saucepan.
2. Remove from the heat, stir in sifted flour and blend until the mixture turns smooth.
3. Reheat the mixture and keep on stirring until the mixture stars leaving the sides of a saucepan.
4.... - 44.8914
1. In a pan combine butter and flour over low heat.
2. Gradually add milk and stir until thickened.
3. Season to taste and let it cool.
4. In a bowl combine all ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
5. Form into 2-inch patties or balls, roll... - 41.4522
Savory Tuna Puff
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch quiche dish or pie plate. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, dry mustard, and salt until smooth; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 29.5718
Tuna And Parmesan Puffs
Heat the water and butter slowly in a pan until the butter has melted.
Remove from heat, quickly add all the flour and beat until the mixture leaves the side of the pan.
Add the egg a little at a time, beating thoroughly between each addition.
Beat in the... - 41.3493
Tofu Tuna Puffs
In a colander, drain tofu as much as possible (about 1/2 hour).
Press through a fine wire strainer and into a bowl, or thoroughly mash with a fork.
Discard any liquid.
Drain and flake tuna and add to tofu stirring until well blended.
In another bowl beat... - 45.9421
Crispy Tuna Puffs With Sweet Sour Sauce
Remove tuna from can and flake finely with a fork.
Beat egg yolks until creamy, stir in the flour and seasoning.
Blend in the tuna.
Beat the egg whites to a stiff froth and lightly but thoroughly fold in the tuna mixture.
Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture into... - 42.4272
1. In a bowl sift salt and flour.
2. Preheat oven to 450°.
3. In a saucepan boil hot water and shortening.
4. Add all ingredients together. Stir constantly to prevent formation of lumps.
5. Cook for 15 minutes till the mixture does not... - 34.8246
Filling Melt butter in pan, add flour, cook few minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, blend until smooth, then stir in wine, cream and mayonnaise.
Return to heat, stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens, reduce heat, continue stirring,... - 39.9828