- » Hot Tofu
Hot Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot tofu recipes.
Pork And Tofu Hot And Sour Soup
Appetizing hot or warm soups are healthy and make you feel good during cold winters or when sick. Check out chef Todd showing how to make flavorful Hot and Sour Soup with pork, tofu and mushrooms as the key ingredients along with other seasonings. Have a cozy... - 101.43
Hot And Sour Tofu Soup
1) Into a colander, drain the mushrooms
2) Using a sharp knife, slice very thinly
3) Into a saucepan, add the stock and bring to a gentle boil
4) Drain the tofu and using a knife, cut the tofu into thin strips
5) Into the pan add the soy sauce and the... - 43.9367
Hot And Spicy Pork Mince With Tofu
1) Add soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine and a little pepper to the mince and allow to marinate.
2) Chop the spring onions fine.
3) Take a hot saute pan and heat oil in it..
4) Now fry the mince till it is tender enough.
5) Next add the... - 43.3648
Hot & Sour Tofu Soup_______
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover until soft, about 20 minutes.
Drain; cut off tough stems and discard.
Cut caps into thin strips; set aside.
Pour oil into a 4 to 5 quart pan.
Place over medium heat and add garlic and ginger; stir until garlic is light... - 39.9327
Sour And Hot Soup
To grate the tofu, use the coarse side of a cheese grater; grate the tofu as you would grate cheddar cheese.
Bring the stock, soy sauce, and vinegar to a boil; stir in the tofu, mushrooms, water chestnuts, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a second boil; then pour... - 37.5055
Hot And Spicy Tofu With Pasta
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add pepper, onion, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and chili oil,... - 34.9228
Tofu Greek Salad And Korean Hot And Spicy Tofu Cakes
FOR GREEK SALAD
1. Combine extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, red wine vinegar, and black pepper, oregano, basil and kalamata olives in a jar. Mix it well.
2. In a bowl, place tofu and pour the dressing over it. Mix it well and let it rest for 4... - 0
Hot Tofu Recipes By Category