- » Hot Taco Rice
Hot Taco Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot taco rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot taco rice recipes.
Taco With Carne Asada Filling
A food lover, if you are, carne asada will make mouth water when you imagine yourself taking a mouthful bite. Put them in tortillas and make nice tacos for lunch or snacks. This dish is simple and easy. Kids will love it and you can season it the way you... - 139.176
Baja Style Fish Tacos
Mexican style fish preparations are handy and simple in making. Watch the video showing how to make typical Mexican tacos with flavorful grilled fish mixed with vegetables and seasonings in the filling. Good on the platter to serve with corn rice and black... - 125.212
Chili Beef And Corn Casserole
Chili beef and corn casserole is a full meal casserole prepared with added rice to it. Flavored with beef broth and zesty tomato paste, the ground beef and corn casserole is flavored with taco seasoning. A layered bake it is finished with a saucy meat topping... - 40.2637
This is so easy to make, you'll wonder how you ever made tacos without this savory side dish - 42.8901
Parmesan Rice Crust Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheeses separately.
3. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the zucchini and olives.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 47.0134
Tex Mex Chicken N Rice
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the chiles and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is white throughout; do not overcook or the... - 31.6037
Mexican Chilli With Spicy Rice
1. In a saucepan, add rice with plenty of boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes until nearly tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat half the oil, add 2/3rd onions, stirring to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add crushed garlic and... - 45.3538
Cut the chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
Season with the cumin and garlic powder.
Heat the olive oil in an 8 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Brown the chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink.
Stir in the onion and cook until limp, stirring... - 40.2598
Two Bean Chili
1. Heat a large (6-quart) casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef, add vegetables and sprinkle with spices.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered and vegetables are limp.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in the... - 45.2399
Chile Con Carne
1. Heat a medium skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, onion, beans, sauces, seasonings and spices
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow... - 39.7013
The El Que And The Two Seven Public House Is Visited
1. FOR MARGARITA: Take a large glass, fill ½ with ice cubes.
2. Put in Cilantro leaves, fresh lime slices and crush it.
3. Pour Rum, agave syrup, more ice cubes and cover it with a shaker.
4. Shake it well.
5. FOR BEEF TACO: In a pan, put the... - 79.0562
Beef Stew Ole
1) In a slow cooker, layers the carrots, potatoes, onion and beef. Add the tomato sauce.
2) Combine together 1 1/2 cups of water and taco seasoning. Into the remaining 1/2 cup water, stir the cornstarch till the mixture is smooth. Stir the remaining... - 41.3077
Best Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
2. In a small covered pot Bring 2 cups vegetable broth and butter to a boil.
3. Adding rice reduce heat to low and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes such that rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
4.... - 44.2652
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, combine beef and taco seasoning and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add beans,... - 32.3325
Simple Marinated Carne Asada
Want to learn making Carne Asada, it makes a good accompaniment to serve with rice, into tacos and burritos. They are easy and wonderful to make when a skillful chef demonstrates you. Watch the video, for the recipe and get the quick and handy tips from the... - 144.362
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 43.008
Mexican Pot Roast
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
2. In a Dutch oven type pot, brown the pot roast in hot oil.
3. Remove meat temporarily to a platter.
4. Add onion and garlic to the dripping and fry till limp.
5. Combine tomatoes, green chili, taco mix,... - 45.4108
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 45.909
Carne Asada Burritos With Bean Salsa
Burritos are a simple dish and happen to be everybody’s favorite. If you too are making them for dinner and there won’t be any leftover. The chef in this video makes burritos with some leftover rice, carne asada and bean salsa. Watch the video for the... - 136.693
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.1062
Rainbow Chopped In Crystal Fold
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil until very hot. Add vermicelli; cook about 3 seconds until it puffs up and floats on the surface. Remove and drain on paper towel.
2. Add pork to oil and cook for about 1 minute. With slotted spoon, remove the pork. Pour... - 26.4981
Fun With Picadillo
It is time to get sexy with some Latin American flavors, papi! The Aimless Cook makes a batch of Picadillo. It's a Latin American favorite with ingredients that vary by region. You can serve picadillo with rice, as a taco filling or in his case, a filling for... - 133.724
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 38.261
Cut a lengthwise strip from each pepper.
Remove and discard seeds from peppers.
Chop enough of pepper strips to measure 1/2 cup; reserve remaining strips for another use.
Cook peppers in boiling water to cover 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Cook bean mix... - 38.4735
Chili Con Turkey
1. Heat a saucepan, over medium high heat.
2. When the pan is hot but not smoking, add the meat and sautÃ© it until it looses it pinkish color.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients, breaking the tomatoes and mashing the beans with the back of the... - 41.9186
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 88.8444
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 37.883
Red And Yellow Stuffed Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and let steam in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. Working over... - 29.9283