- » Hot Sweet Sausage Bean
Hot Sweet Sausage Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot sweet sausage bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot sweet sausage bean recipes.
Pinto Bean And Sausage Bake
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Drain the pinto beans and keep them in a big pan.
3) Pour water into the pan and boil the pinto beans on low heat. Allow them to simmer for 1 hour.
4) Drain the pinto beans and... - 43.1177
Bean And Sausage Soup
Combine salt pork which has been sauteed until brown and crisp, tomato juice, black bean soup, red beans, sauce included, carrots, celery, cabbage, onions, bouillon cubes, all seasonings and hot water in a large soup kettle.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 1... - 34.5385
Italian Sausage And Tortellini Soup With White Beans
1. Heat oil in a large heavy soup pot over medium-low heat. Add sausage, onions, fennel, garlic and thyme. Cook for 10-12 minutes, taking care not to burn.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. Add tortellini and beans. Return to a boil, and then r - 30.7796
Turkey Sausage With White Beans, Tomatoes, And Sage
1. In a medium-sized pot cover the dried beans, with water and bring the water to a boil.
2. Lowering the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, for approximately 45 minutes, then drain and set them aside.
3. In a dutch oven over high heat heat... - 47.9417
Polenta With Italian Sausage Onions And White Beans
Do you want to whip up some great meal at your next home party? If so, then simply try Polenta With Italian Sausage Onions And White Beans. This is one recipe I am sure everybody would like and would make you the star of the show. Tangy flavor of orange and... - 48.6
Frank And Bean Sandwich
1) On a cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan arrange the buns.
2) Keep frankfurters over it.
3) In a small bowl blend remaining ingredients.
4) Pour it over frankfurters and buns to cover completely.
5) Broil until hot.
6) Serve immediately. - 39.9268
Sweet And Sassy Beans
Start a barbecue cooker, allowing it to reach a temperature of 250 F, or preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage and the onion over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes until the sausage is browned and the onion is softened.
Add the... - 37.0964
Cannellini Alla Catania
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
Cover beans with water in a large kettle; bring to boiling; cover; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Pour into an electric slow cooker (Or cover beans with water in slow cooker and soak overnight at room... - 36.8739
Sausage Skillet With Cannellini And Red Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/3 cup water to boiling. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning; sausages often, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. With slotted spoon,... - 27.6976
Sausage And Lima Casserole
1. In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook sausage until slightly brown.
2. To the saucepan, combine onion, green pepper, lima beans, and herbs; stir to mix well and cook thoroughly.
3. Add wine and about 1/4-cup water to cover the contents.
4.... - 42.2745
Italian Sausage Cassoulet
1. Fry sausages in 10-inch Straight-Sided Fry Pan over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until done; remove; cut into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. Saute onions, carrots, pepper in drippings until lightly browned; remove; set aside; saute chicken in same pan 10... - 34.4828
Sicilian Sausage Stew
Crumble the sausage into a large saucepan and saute over medium heat until brown, about 5 minutes.
Drain the fat.
Add the stock and stir to loosen any brown bits stuck to the pan.
Add the tomatoes (with juice), potatoes, squash or zucchini, kidney beans (with... - 37.6026
Rigatoni With Sausage- With Chef Ellie Espo
Rigatoni with Niecy’s Sausage is an amazing Rigatoni pasta with spicy Italian sausage and cannellini beans in tomato sauce. Tubes of rigatoni hold the tomato sauce, giving you a burst of creamy flavor with every bite. Use either hot or mild Italian sausages... - 114.398
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove sausages to paper... - 30.332
Classic Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
Sauté bacon in large skillet, turning until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Set aside skillet with bacon drippings.
Combine 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings with bread crumbs in small bowl.
Set... - 41.3421
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.748
Tuscan Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove sausage from casings. Brown sausage in medium ovenproof skillet, stirring to separate meat. Drain drippings.
2. Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to skillet. Simmer uncovered over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat;... - 30.6804
Red Kidney Beans Over Rice
Are there days when you are not sure of what to cook for dinner? An easy meal a Classic South American dish being prepared by Ken, showcasing the combination of beans and rice! A video to watch on how to create this dish. - 112.816
The Veggie Taco
1. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and red onions, and thinly dice the yams, set aside.
2. Rinse and drain the canned black beans and corn, set aside.
3. Preheat the peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add the... - 0
Pasta E Fagioli Casserole
Pasta E Fagioli Casserole is a much loved Italian soup bake. This spaghetti bake is made with spaghetti sausage mixture baked with kidney bean and cheese mixture with herb seasonings.The Pasta E Fagioli Casserole is a hot favorite from the Itlian cuisine.... - 37.4266
1 Cook bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; remove and place in a 10-cup flameproof bean pot or deep baking dish.
2 Brown lamb slowly, about half at a time, in bacon drippings; drain off all fat.
Return all meat to pan; cover.
Cook slowly for 15... - 39.9603
To sausage drippings and oil, add salt pork and onion, brown slightly.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 1 1/2 hours, stirring constantly.
Watch carefully after sauce begins to thicken.
Leftover lentils, green beans, peas, baked beans may be added last 5... - 32.2815
Spicy Beef Chili
1. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Season the chuck with salt and pepper and brown half over moderately high heat, 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chuck. Add the sausage and... - 29.6622
Vietnamese Pineapple Fried Rice
This Vietnamese pineapple fried rice recipe is on top of the Asian fried rice list due to its ambrosial flavors and vivacious looks. Take a look at the video for the details of this toothsome dish. - 109.697
Argentine Beef Stew
1) Sauté the onions, red pepper and meat in the oil till the meat cubes attain brown color.
2) Pour the stock, paprika, bacon, sausage, beans, salt and pepper to this.
3) Cover firmly and boil gently for about 2 hours.
5) Add... - 45.4052
A Family Supper
1) In a large skillet, add 2 cups of water and sausages. Cook covered for 20 minutes.
2) Slice the mushrooms, red pepper, zucchini, squash and onions. Trim the ends of the green beans and cut them in diagonal halves. Separate the broccoli florets.
3)... - 41.0584
My family loves this Neopolitan Dinner. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Neopolitan Dinner that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 47.8124
1. In a 3-quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the flour and oil and microwave for 10 minutes at full power (stirring twice) or until it is of golden brown colour.
2. In this flour mixture put the onion, green pepper and celery, toss and microwave... - 44.8693