- » Hot Sweet Garlic Pickle
Hot Sweet Garlic Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot sweet garlic pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot sweet garlic pickle recipes.
Quick Hot Sweet Pickles
Slice pickles into round slices.
Layer pickles, sugar, garlic and hot peppers in jar, ending with sugar.
After sugar has dissolved, and pickles are not covered with liquid, more sugar should be added.
Let stand several days before using.
These... - 29.6858
Korean Garlic Pickled In Soy Sauce
If you are a garlic lover, these Korean pickled garlic cloves is something that you must have in your pantry. These are crunchy, salty, and a little bit spicy and sweet. A delicious addition to just about any sauce, stir fry, and delicious even by itself. - 109.617
Sweet Pickled Okra
Cut the okra into 2 to 3 inch pieces.
Combine the sugar, salt, wine vinegar and 1 quart water in a large kettle.
Stir until sugar dissolves; bring to a boil.
Pack the okra, garlic, celery seeds, hot pepper and dillseeds in 6 hot sterilized jars.
Add the... - 36.873
Garlic Cucumber Pickles
Slice cucumbers lengthwise into eighths.
Combine cucumbers and 1/4 cup salt.
Cover with cold water in large container; let stand for 2 hours.
Drain; rinse well with cold water.
Combine 1 cup water, vinegar, pepper flakes, sugar, onion, garlic powder, pepper... - 39.6088
Sweet Turnip And Carrot Pickle
The sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a vegetable pickle. Made with shalgam and gajar, as popularly known in India, the sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a cooked pickle and is flavored with spices like ginger, garlic, cumin and chili peppers along with... - 38.985
Garlic Flavored Green Tomato Pickles
Arrange tomatoes and onions in layers in a large bowl, sprinkling salt between the layers.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Drain the vegetables in a colander and rinse them thoroughly under cold running water to remove excess salt.
While vegetables are... - 42.4631
Korean-style Pickled Garlic Chives Kimchi
1. In a pot pour water and add sweet rice flour, mix well to dissolve the flour and bring it to a boil.
2. Once the mixture thickens, turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
3. Clean and trim the ends, rinse and drain the chives and cut into 2... - 125.627
Sweet Peppers & Pickles
1 In a very large bowl combine cucumbers, onions, sweet peppers, salt, and garlic. Stir in a large amount of cracked ice. Let stand 3 hours; drain well. Remove garlic.
2 In an 8-quart pot or kettle combine sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, celery seed, and... - 34.7158
Sweet Pickle Chips
Scrub gherkins and slice enough to make 10 cups.
Toss with salt and cover with 2 or 3 trays of ice cubes.
Let stand 2 hours.
Bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add sliced gherkins.
Bring slowly to a boil rifting and turning... - 36.2126
Sliced Sweet Pickles
Slice cucumbers, green peppers, onions and garlic paper thin.
Layer vegetables, salt and ice in crock; let stand, covered, for 3 hours.
Com- bine sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, turmeric and cel- ery salt in large kettle; bring to a boil,... - 39.5573
Hot Pickle Mix
Prepare cucumbers, sweet green and red peppers, carrots, cauliflower and onions.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over vegetables; let stand 1 hour.
With rubber gloves, remove seeds from hot peppers; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine remaining... - 39.2592
Easy Homemade Sweet Pickles
Drain liquid from the jar of pickles.
Cut pickles diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Wash, rinse, and drain the jar; fill with the pickle slices.
Mix in a saucepan sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, celery seed, and mustard seed.
Bring to boiling, stirring... - 33.5825
Crisp Sweet Pickles
Place cucumbers, onions and garlic cloves in a large pan; add salt.
Cover with crushed ice and mix thor- oughly; let stand for 3 hours.
Combine sugar, turmeric, celery seed, mustard seed and vinegar in large kettle; bring just to a boil.
Add... - 38.9685
Easy Sweet Dills
1) Drain dill pickles.
2) In 4-qt kettle, combine garlic, vinegar, spices and sugar.
3) Boil the mixture; simmer 5 minutes.
4) Add pickles.
5) Bring to boil.
6) Pack cucumbers into 4 sterilized hot pint jars; cover with syrup, filling... - 40.1347
Bread And Butter Pickles
Bread And Butter Pickles is served as side dish. Bread And Butter Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetable mixed with pepper, garlic and sugar. It is flavored with vinegar and mustard. Bread And Butter Pickles is used by many food joints across the world. - 42.6953
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Take the breast from the cooked white cut chicken.
Add it to the heated stock and leave it for 2-3 minutes at just under boiling point.
In a small pan, mix together the water, garlic, oil, sugar, tomato puree, vinegar and salt.
Whisk while you bring them to... - 39.5375
Different Bread And Butter Pickles
"Slice cucumbers, peppers and onions paper thin; break cauliflower into flowerets.
Layer vegetables, salt and ice in crock; let stand, covered, for 3 hours.
Combine sugar, vinegar, spices and garlic in large kettle.
Bring to a boil; boil for... - 40.6386
Sweet And Sour Short Ribs
Trim thick fat from the short ribs, then gash the lean chunky meat cubes to the bone.
Sprinkle with mixture of flour, ginger, salt.
Brown on all sides in hot dripping.
Pour off any excess fat and add the next five ingredients.
Cover and bake at 300F (150C)... - 42.0476
Harvey's Dill Pickles
1. Wash cucumbers; cut off flower end. Cover with ice water; let stand 2 hours.
2. Divide red pepper, dill, garlic, pickling spices and alum between two 1-quart jars. Pack cucumbers into jars.
3. Combine Brine ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
4. Microwave... - 33.0936
Harvey's Dill Pickles
1 Wash cucumbers; cut off flower end. Cover with ice water, let stand 2 hours.
2 Divide red pepper, dill, garlic, pickling spices and alum between two 1-quart jars. Pack cucumbers into jars.
3 Combine Brine ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
4 Microwave 10... - 37.6636
Green Tomato Pickle
Combine sliced green tomatoes and onions.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let mixture stand for 12 hours.
Pour fresh water over mixture and drain.
Heat vinegar to boiling point, and add green and red peppers, garlic, honey, dry mustard and ginger.
Then add tomato-onion... - 45.4228
Bread And Butter Pickles
Soak in large container overnight; cucumbers, onions, peppers, salt, and 3 qt. water.
Drain, rinse and drain again.
Combine remaining ingredients and boil 1 minute.
Add cucumber mixture, return to boil and remove from heat.
Seal in jars and process... - 43.5823
Rainbow Pickled Peppers
Wash the peppers and cut in rings, removing the seeds.
Place in a large shallow dish and sprinkle with the salt.
Pour about 6 cups of water over the peppers and let stand overnight.
Drain the peppers, then rinse and drain again.
Combine the vinegar with 1 cup... - 34.4924
Mixed Pickled Vegetables
1)In a steamer, cook cut vegetables with 1 tsp salt.
2)In a mixer, grind to a paste the onion, garlic and galangal.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the paste till it turns golden brown.
4)Pour in Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce and add salt to taste.
5)Put... - 43.3954
Pickled American Jerusalem Artichokes
Put artichokes, peppers, onion and garlic in bowl.
Marinate with vinegar for 15 minutes.
Turn into saucepan, bring to boil and simmer gently about 45 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Add salt and honey.
Simmer an additional 5 minutes.
Pour to... - 30.6698
Pork Chops With Ham And Pickles
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F before warming.
2) Using paper towels dry the pork chops gently and season generously with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
3) Coat them with flour and shake off the excess.
4) In a heavy 10- or 12-inch... - 42.9278
Green Onion Kimchi (파김치)
1. In a large bowl, place the cleaned and washed green onions, add the fish sauce and gently coat the green onions well. Set it aside for 20 minutes, occasionally turning the green onions in between for a good coating.
2. In a pot on medium high... - 122.77
Korean Bachelor Radish Kimchi
Why is it called Bachelor radish kimchi? Well a rather weird name for the dish but it’s delicious and makes for such a summer side and tastes so good with rice. Watch this video to know why it’s called bachelor radish kimchi. It’s an interesting story!... - 118.602
Korean Food: Young Radish Kimchi (열무김치)
1. On a chopping board, chop the well rinsed radish into 1½-inch lengths. Spread them around in a large mixing bowl, evenly, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top. Repeat this process until all the radish leaves are used up. Set it aside for... - 121.046
Hot Bean Pot
Pour beans into 2-quart casserole.
Mix mustard, seasonings, and onion with bacon fat, pickle juice, vinegar, and coffee; pour over beans.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 45 minutes.
Garnish with cooked bacon slices. - 32.5859
Hot Vinaigrette Tomatoes
1) In a shallow dish or casserole, combine all ingredients except tomatoes and green onion.
3) Add tomato slices, turn them to coat well in marinade.
4) Let stand at room temperature 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
5) Remove tomato slices from... - 46.7538
Sweet Mango Patia With Fried Bananas
• Peel the mangoes. Cut the cheek on each side in four pieces; so you should get 48 pieces. Set aside.
• Roll the bananas on a wooden board, peel and cut into 1" pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick, and when the oil is hot, fry the... - 32.7251
Sweet And Sour Pork
Beat flour, eggs and salt together.
Stir in just enough water to make a thin batter.
Dip pork into batter and drop into hot oil.
Deep fry about 10 minutes.
Lift out with a slotted spoon.
Drain on absorbent paper and transfer to a large skillet or electric... - 44.5898
Sweet Spicy Cucumbers Over Tomatoes
1. Arrange half of cucumber in a 9-inch pie plate. Top with half of onion. Repeat procedure with the remaining cucumber and onion.
2. Combine vinegar and the next 5 ingredients (through chiles) in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook for 1 minute or until... - 30.0047
Eight Vegetable Relish
1)In a large bowl mix
green tomatoes, ripe tomatoes,cabbage,onion,celery ,cucumber,green pepper and sweet red pepper together.
2)Add salt and keep it aside in a cool place for 12 to 18 hours.
3) Set it aside.
4)In a 10-quart dutch oven combine... - 46.2704
Eight Vegetable Relish
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add salt, mixing well.
Cover and let stand in a cool place 12 to 18 hours.
Drain well, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a 10-quart Dutch oven; simmer over medium heat 10 minutes.
Add the... - 36.3718
Tossed Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Cover and chill.
Serve over salad greens. - 28.1268
Tossed Salad Dressing
1) In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2) Then, cover and chill them.
3) Serve tossed salad dressing over salad greens. - 36.2064
Potato And Tomato Curry
1) Heat oil and sauté onion gently in it.
2) Mix in curry powder and flour followed by tomatoes, ginger, water and sweet pickle or sugar and lemon juice.
3) Allow the mixture to cook for 15 minutes and then stir in garlic and salt, coconut cream and... - 41.0355
Mom's Crab Curry
Saute onion and garlic in butter until limp but not browned; add curry powder and cook over very low heat for 10 minutes.
Blend in flour and gradually add the cream.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat and strain into the top of... - 40.4886
Cut bread into 1/2 -inch slices, cutting to but not through bottom crust.
Combine butter, mustard, parsley, garlic, and red pepper; spread on cut sides of alternate bread slices.
Cut cheese and meat to fit bread slices.
Add cheese, meat, tomatoes, and sweet... - 39.337
Idaho's Greatest Potato Salad
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes until tender, then cool and dice into chunks.
2) In a large serving bowl, place 1/2 the potatoes and add 2 chopped eggs.
3) Stir in 1/ 2 of all the onion, celery, bacon, pickle, lime... - 45.1268
Remove husks and silks from corn.
Rinse and cut corn from cobs.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind onions, peppers, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, dried peppers, and garlic.
In large bowl mix ground vegetables with corn.
Stir in pickling salt;... - 44.9556
Prepare vegetables; set aside.
Combine vinegar, water, sugar and spices in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer.
Add vegetables and simmer until just tender.
Pack hot vegetables into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Pour hot... - 38.0296
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
Butter a 1 1/2 -qt. casserole.
Peel shrimp, clean and cut in half lengthwise.
Cook and drain macaroni.
Heat oil and butter in large saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently 3 minutes.
Add ham and shrimp and cook gently,... - 45.3958
Boiled Smoked Or Fresh Tongue
If tongue is smoked, wash well, then soak in cold water for several hours or overnight and drain. (Do not soak fresh tongue.)
Place in a covered kettle, and add the water, garlic, celery, onion, carrot, vinegar, and sugar. (In cooking fresh tongue, you may... - 36.386
Slumgullion On A Bun
1) Figure ground beef into a large patty.
2) In a kettle or Dutch oven, brown the patty for 5 minutes on each side, crumbling it up into chunks.
3) Move the chunks to one side and then stir in onion and garlic, sautéing until just tender.
4) Mix in... - 44.4119
Scrape carrots, and slice or cut into fingers.
Cut out and discard the core of the cauliflower, and separate the head into small flowerets.
Slice peppers in half, and remove seeds and pulp; then dice in large cubes or cut in strips.
Trim... - 41.6086
Barbecued Quickie-q For Two
This Barbecued Quickie-Q for Two is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true foodie. This version of Barbecued Quickie-Q for Two is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 48.6273
Betty's Jaredino-style Cuban Sandwich (el Cubano!)
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Cuban Sandwich. This video was inspired by Jaredino's Cubano, which Rick ordered at Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky, on our trip there last fall. - 0
Chicken Picadillo Tacos
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken, onion, sweet red pepper, and garlic; cook until chicken is browned, stirring frequenty.
Add tomato and next 7 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and... - 42.6524
1) Combine together the onion, egg, ginger, salt, garlic powder and the water chestnuts. Mix the ingredients together lightly.
2) Add the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into small meatballs.
4) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
5) In... - 45.5041
Grilled Halibut Sandwiches
1) Preheat nonstick skillet or well-seasoned cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Sprinkle halibut with oil, season with Old Bay, salt and pepper.
3) Grill on a hot pan for 4 or 5 minutes on each side.
4) In a small dish put... - 45.6094
Hardinera is a famous meatloaf dish that originated in Quezon Province. This is considered as a special dish and is often served only in special occasions such as town fiestas and other important gatherings. - 91.816
Rinse the escargot under cold running water.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in small frying pan and add garlic, wine, and escargot. Cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring often. Reduce heat.
Cut remaining butter and cream cheese into cubes. In a food processor, combine... - 30.0762
Barbecued Quickie Q For Two
1)Let the sandwich steaks to thaw enough to bend.
2)In a bowl, mix margarine, mustard, salt, paprika, garlic salt, sugar, lemon juice, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
3)Coat the steaks with the mixture generously.
4)Fold and break the... - 41.4664
Mexican Bean Pot
1. in a large saucepan, measure water, wine and beans and bring it to a boil, allow to boil for a couple of minutes
2. Turn the heat off, cover and let it stand for an hour
3. Add salt, garlic, butter, cloves, chili powder, cinnamon and mustard, cover... - 41.5346
1. In a medium-size bowl lightly mix salt, ground beef, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until they get nicely blended. Form 16 patties of 4 inches diameter.
2. In a small bowl, blend chili sauce, cheese and chili powder and spread ½ cup... - 39.2097
1. In 4-cup measure or casserole, combine oil and garlic and microwave at High for 35 to 60 seconds or until garlic is tender.
2. Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 43.341
Meatloaf A La Russe
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine the meats and mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining except the mushrooms and... - 44.653
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.643
Tartar Sauce Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 2/3 cup olive oil and next 3 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and... - 44.545
Mexican Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven at(350°)
2. To prepare the beans cover it with 6 cups water, boil 2 minutes and soak for 1 hour or overnight.
3. In pan fry bacon in fat until half cooked and drain fat to make 4 tablespoon.
4. Add fat to beans (fat... - 41.9996
If you've ever wanted to make Mc Donald's iconic Big Mac, then you have found the right video! This video will guide you, step-by-step through the process of recreating the world's favorite burger at home! - 0
Mexican Bean Pot
This mouth-watering Mexican Bean Pot is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Mexican Bean Pot for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 49.0949
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 46.9232
Moulded Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl mix warm potato and onion with salad dressing. Toss to combine.
2) Let stand 1 hour.
3) In a saucepan add 1 1/2 cups water and sprinkle gelatine over it. Let it soften
4) Keep over low heat and stir to dissolve. Take off from... - 46.714
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, red peppers, garlic, and celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn golden.
2 Stir in the chili... - 39.1959
1) In large pot; saute bacon until crisp.
2) Using a slotted spoon remove bacon and set aside.
3) In the same pot and same fat, stir the flour and cook, stirring until light brown.
4) Mix in the okra, onion, and garlic.
5) Allow to cook until light... - 46.7811
Fillet Of Beef Strips With Onions, Mushrooms And Peppers
1) In a heavy 10-inch skillet, over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of lard until a light haze forms over it.
2) Toss in meat strips for about 3 to 5 minutes until they are browned on all sides.
3) To a platter, transfer the meat and then add the... - 40.6734
1. Rinse the duck in water.
2. Cut and discard excess fat.
3. In a large soup pot, put together duck along with the onion, garlic, ginger, cilantro, peppercorns, cloves, chicken broth, and water.
4. Heat over medium heat to boil.
5.... - 47.4465
J's Nasi Goreng
Red curry paste is a great ingredient to have handy. It lasts practically forever in the fridge and is extremely versatile. I use it in many different recipes, including this one for my version of the famous Indonesian fried rice, Nasi Goreng. There are so... - 0
Barbecued Brisket And Burnt Ends
1. Light 50 charcoal briquettes using a chimney. Run the wand of a thermometer through a cork and use the cork to plug one of the air vents in the grill lid. Leave the remaining lid vents open and adjust the lower vents as needed (if the fire gets too hot.... - 37.1298
Shrimp And Vegetable Summer Rolls
Vietnamese rolls stuffed with shrimp get crunch and color from yellow peppers, lettuce and carrotswhich, like most orange fruits and vegetables, are high in cancer-fighting alpha carotene.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Melissa Rubel... - 30.7466
Trim fat from roast.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides, turning frequently.
Remove roast from pan; wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel.
Combine catsup and next 7... - 44.6799
How To Make Dudhi Thepla And Dudhi Halwa
Dudhi is one vegetable which can give a troubled time when it comes to preparing it. Not any more with versatile thepla and dessert prepared with Dudhi by Bhal Dave. In a simple and easy to cook method, he prepares this wonderful dish in minutes. - 69.4799
Confetti Couscous Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the couscous. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan and allow to... - 46.6812
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 51.1513
Meat Potties Hamburgers
Shape meat into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Panbroil, broil, bake, or grill as directed below.
Serve on buns.
To panbroil patties: heat a heavy skillet till very hot.
Sprinkle surface of skillet lightly with salt.
Cook over medium-high... - 38.4144
Korean Fried Chicken (양념 통닭)
For those of you who thought that fried chicken is only eaten in America, well KFC is not strictly American! The Koreans have their own fried chicken which is delicious. Watch this video to learn how to make Yangmyeom tongdak or Korean Fried Chicken. This... - 106.718
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905