- » Hot Stuffed Mushroom
Hot Stuffed Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot stuffed mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot stuffed mushroom recipes.
Elba's Hot And Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms
Today I will show how to make my Hot and Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms.
They will go very well for all of your upcoming play off games and Super Bowl Parties. They will be sure to score a touch down at your party. - 110.302
Hot Stuffed Mushrooms
1.Remove the stalks of large mushrooms and steam the caps for 3-4 minutes until soft.
2.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
3.Take a shallow heatproof dish, put the mushroom caps in it by placing the rounded side down.
4.Take a... - 49.064
You May Also Like!
Easy Mushroom Stuffing
Chop mushrooms; cook slowly in butter about 5 minutes.
Add crumbs and seasonings.
Moisten with a little hot water - 21.9969
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
These crab stuffed mushrooms make a great side in meals. Prepared with a flavored stuffing of cooked mushrooms, onions and parsley with garlic combined with crabmeat, the crab stuffed mushrooms are baked in the oven to finish. - 39.2621
Easy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash and carefully remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for other uses.
Dip caps in melted butter and place them slightly apart, hollow side up, in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Stir bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the cheese into souffle; blend well.
Fill... - 35.7057
Preheat oven to 325°.
Remove stems from mushrooms and wash in salted water.
Drain on paper towels.
Mix mayonnaise, seasoned salt, onion, cheese, and bacon.
Place mushrooms, cup side up, in baking dish.
Fill each mushroom with mixture.
Cover with foil.
Bake... - 37.9542
Looking for a nice vegetarian dish? This recipe of stuffed mushrooms with cheese is ready under 10 minutes and is a quick snack whenever you need it.
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
• Heat some... - 37.5344
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°).
2. Separate the mushroom caps from the stems. Place the mushrooms and the stems in a large bowl. Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the juice onto the mushrooms. Cover the mushrooms with boiling water and let stand for 1... - 39.3423
Almond Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms and remove stems (save and use in sauces, soups or with vegetables).
Arrange mushroom caps, hollow side up in pie plate or shallow baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter and almonds.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until golden... - 32.1048
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
3) To a large pot, put the spinach along with the water left on leaves.
4) Cook, covered, for 5 minutes, until wilted.
5) Drain the spinach and... - 46.4576
Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop 1/4 cup stems.
2. Cook and stir chopped stems, onion and pepper in margarine in skillet over medium heat until tender. Remove from heat; stir in crumbs and basil.
3. Spoon crumb mixture loosely into mushroom caps;... - 27.4228
1. Clean mushrooms and separate caps and stems. Arrange caps hollow-side-up in single layer in a 13" x 9" x 2" oblong baking dish. Set aside.
2. Dice mushroom stems finely. Combine with butter and green onion in a 1-quart glass casserole. Microwave,... - 22.9597