- » Hot Spinach Puff
Hot Spinach Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot spinach puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot spinach puff recipes.
Hot Spinach Puffs
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, bread crumbs, onions, egg substitute, cheese, margarine and nutmeg.Mix until well combined.
Form into 20 balls.
Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the balls on the cookie sheet and bake at 350Â° for 10 to... - 31.0539
Baked Spinach Puffs
For the pastry, melt the fat in the water, then bring to the boil.
Add the flour all at once and beat over a gentle heat until the mixture is smooth and forms a ball.
Cool a little, then beat in salt, pepper and the cayenne followed by the eggs, adding them a... - 41.3164
Saute onion, green pepper and celery in butter until tender.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper; add milk gradually, stirring until thickened and smooth.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; stir slowly into white sauce.
Beat egg whites... - 39.5523
I made this Potato-Spinach Puff dish last weekend when I had come unexpected guest-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of Potato and Spinach gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a meal go... - 39.822
Spinach And Cheese Puffs
1. In a large bowl, place the spinach and add a knob of butter to the bowl. Mix well and add all of the rest of the ingredients except the dough and the oil. Beat well to mix.
2. Melt the rest of the butter
3. Spread out one sheet of... - 42.4816
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Visit the nearest meat shop and ask the butcher to bone part of the ham. Instruct him to leave the end bone just to make carving easier.
2. Wash and rub the ham properly and position in a large kettle.
3. Pre-heat the oven at... - 41.3144
Steak With Mushroom Puff Tartlets
1) Set your oven to preheat at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Prepare the pastry sheet with the thickness of a £1 coin by rolling on a flat surface. Cut 2 x 12cm circles from the sheet with the help of a cutter or by scoring around a saucer.... - 44.3423
Spinach Milles Feuilles
1) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry to a 9-inch circle.
2) With a sharp knife, trim the edges. Let chill for 15 minutes.
3) On a sheet of kitchen paper, place the pastry circle.
4) On high power, cook for 5 to 6... - 43.6873
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Take the pie shell and brush its insides with egg white. Chill in the refrigerator.
3) In a medium skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Saute the onions for 5 minutes till golden. Add in chopped spinach... - 44.6492
Spinach And Feta Bourekas
These savory puff pastry turnovers go by many names - but in our house they usually don't last long enough to call them by name! - 0
Spicy Puri With Hint Of Spinach
Mix salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder into the flour.
Slightly crush jeera / ajwain and add to the flour with finely cut spinach leaves.
Add 2 tea spoons of oil. This helps puris to puff up well.
Make dough as you make for regular rotis/ chapati.... - 46.0465
1) Grease a baking sheet lightly and dust with flour.
2) Wash spinach and remove stalks and tough midribs.
3) Roll prepared puff pastry on a floured surface to a rectangle 12 inches long by 8 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick.
4) Separate the 3... - 39.4743
Spinach Artichoke Quiche
Prepare Quiche Crust and set aside to cool.
Cook frozen artichoke hearts in a covered pan in 1/4 cup boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well and cool for easy handling. Squeeze out excess water. Cut into quarters and reserve 8 quarters for the... - 34.8461
Tomato, Feta And Spinach Galettes
Drain spinach then, using hands, squeeze excess liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Oil 2 oven trays; place 1 sheet of pastry on each.
Fold edges of pastry inward to form 1 cm border; pinch corners of bases together.
Divide pesto between bases; spread evenly... - 37.8645
Greek Spinach And Cheese Turnovers
In blender or mixer bowl combine egg, onion, and feta cheese; beat to combine.
Add cream cheese; combine well.
Add spinach and seasonings; mix just until blended.
Chill 1 hour phyllo dough Phyllo must be handled with great care, since it is very delicate and... - 42.6746
1) Rinse spinach thoroughly several times under cold water.
2) In a large pan place spinach and close the lid.
3) Cook over moderate heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Drain through sieve and press out moisture.
5) Chop spinach finely.
6)... - 42.4309
Saumon En Croute
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease the baking sheet and set aside.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon and cover with lemon juice, and set aside.
4) Chop spinach and mushroom stems coarsely.
5) In a bowl, place the spinach mixture and... - 42.4546
Eggless Mini Savory Tarts
These little cheesy, spicy mini tarts make perfect party snacks. While you may think “mini” are for kids, but these are good for cocktail dinner parties and brunch buffets, too where you may have a few fussy, calorie conscious guests! Small portions help... - 128.574
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves in lukewarm water.
Drain and set aside.
Saute red pepper and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter and oil in a Dutch oven, remove red pepper and garlic, reserving drippings in pan.
Add spinach, nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and... - 38.9136
Sole In Pastry
Sole In Pastry has a distinctive taste. The sole fish and mushrooms give the Sole In Pastry a rousing taste. Sole In Pastry is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 37.1411
Three Vegetable Pate
Put 1/2 cup water in a 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup. Sprinkle gelatin over water to soften. Place Pyrex cup in a saucepaa with 2" of hot water over low heat. Stir mixture occasionally until gelatin is dissolved.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil over medium... - 37.8242
Prepare Cooking Broth and Condiments.
Slice the chicken breast very thin.
Remove tough stems from the spinach; stack each 5 or 6 leaves together, then cut in 3 or 4 diagonal slices.
Slice the cabbage diagonally about 1 1/2 inches wide.
Leave... - 38.8843
New Year's Fire Pot
Cut the pork, chicken, and fish as thinly as possible into slices 1 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches long.
Place each on a separate plate, with the shrimp on a fourth plate.
Pour the oil into a large, heavy saucepan, deep-fryer, or wok.
Add the peanuts to the... - 40.0605
New Koulibiac With Green Marbling
Choose at least two kinds of fish which will make thinnish fillets, such as lemon sole and pink trout.
If you can include something as attractive as red mullet, a more expensive sole, or some shellfish, it wili be even better.
Skin the fillets (but not if red... - 47.3987
This Kadhi Pakhori is a hot favorite of mine ! I love this irresistibly seasoned curd with spongy gram flour dumplings with my rice ! Try this Kadhi Pakhori and let me know if you like it ! - 44.2539
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 148.743
Lamb Cooked In Dark Almond Sauce Badami Rogan Josh
Wipe the meat well with paper towels.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet.
When the oil is hot, add the cloves, red peppers, peppercorns, and cardamom.
Stir them for a few seconds until they puff up and darken.
Now put in 7 or 8 pieces of meat at a time to... - 45.2199
Marinated Salmon En Croute
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine dill, 3 tablespoons orange juice and ground pepper. Mix well and rub on to salmon fillets.
2. Cling wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
3. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
4. On floured surface, place... - 44.7295