- » Hot Spicy Meatballs
Hot Spicy Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot spicy meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot spicy meatballs recipes.
Hot Atomic Meatballs & Sour Tomato Chaser
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Squeeze out the excess water from the white bread slices and add to a bowl.
3. Add the lean ground sirloin, eggs, onions, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Using your... - 98.9662
You May Also Like!
Spicy Hot Meatball Submarine Sandwich
Call them heroes, subs, grinders or submarines, this spicy, meaty sandwich will surely hit the spot. Juicy, moist meatball sandwich, this treat is just perfect for game-time parties or simple weeknight supper. Watch this video recipe to learn how to make this... - 102.059
1) In a bowl mix thoroughly beef, liver spread, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2) Mix crumbs and egg and blend thoroughly.
3) Make 1-inch balls with a rounded teaspoon meat mixture.
4) Seal tightly and refrigerate for a night.
5) Dredge in crushed corn... - 41.8146
Spicy Cocktail Meatballs
Mix ground beef, taco seasoning mix and egg.
Shape into 1-inch balls; place in single layer in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until meatballs are firm and lose their pink color, 7 to 10 minutes, stirring once or twice during... - 44.2378
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a baking rack with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef, liver spread, mustard, seasonings, bread crumbs and egg.
4. Use your hand to mix well.
5. Use a dessert spoon of the mixture for... - 42.1491
Sweet And Sour Pork Meatballs With Spicy Fries
1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground pork, parsley, pepper, ginger, orange zest, chili flakes, soy sauce, egg, green onion, breadcrumbs, and salt. Mix well. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet. Cover and place the bowl in... - 0
Spicy Cocktail Meatballs
Combine egg, bread crumbs, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef and liver spread; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-inch meatballs.
Place in covered container and chill overnight.
Roll meatballs in crushed corn chips.
Bake in shallow bak-ing pan in 350Â° oven... - 35.8494
Spicy Pineapple Meatballs
Combine minced steak with tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, apple and breadcrumbs, mix well.
Shape mixture into balls, roll in flour; shallow fry in hot oil until golden brown all over.
Top each meatball with a piece of pineapple. - 25.6646
Meatballs In Spicy Red Pepper Sauce
Meatballs in spicy red pepper sauce is a hot and savory preparation that can be served with rice noodles or over pasta. Cooked with ground beef and tomato paste with fflavors of garlic, bell peppers, white wine and thyme and parsley, the meatballs in spicy... - 43.887
Spicy Barbecue Meatballs
1. Combine the meatball ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the meatball mixture into 60 (1-inch) balls, and place the meatballs on the baking sheet.
2. Bake the meatballs at 350°F... - 33.5201
Spicy Meatball Stew
Preheat oven to 350Â°E In a medium size bowl, mix together beef, crumbs, grated onions, egg, pepper, and thyme until well blended.
Form into 1-inch balls and brown in hot oil in a skillet.
Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon.
In a 3-quart ovenproof... - 35.0942