- » Hot Spicy Apple Juice
Hot Spicy Apple Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot spicy apple juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot spicy apple juice recipes.
Hot Mulled Apple Juice
Simmer apple juice with brown sugar, salt and spices for about 5 minutes.
Strain into fondue pot. - 25.4034
Hot Spicy Holiday Punch
Combine all ingredients.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Taste the punch.
If it is too sour, add a little honey.
If too sweet, add more lemon.
If not spicy enough to suit, simmer longer.
Strain and serve hot from a glass pitcher or punch... - 38.6132
Hot Spicy Apple Eggnog
Hot and spicy apple eggnog is a twist on the classic eggnog recipe. Made with apple juice, milk and eggs, the hot apple eggnog is spiced ith cinnamon and nutmeg. Topped with a dollop of whipped cream, this drink is set to be served. - 39.9821
Hot And Spicy Apple Drink
Combine the apple juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves and apple peelings in a large kettle over medium heat; bring to a simmer. - 22.4783
Hot And Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Put just enough cabbage in a large casserole dish to cover the base evenly.
2. Place a layer of the onions and apples on top of the cabbage.
3. Sprinkle a little of the mixed spice, cinnamon and sugar over the... - 44.9883
Spicy Tomato Juice Cooler
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients except ice cubes and celery ribs; process for 30 seconds on high speed until blended.
2. In 2 16-ounce chilled glasses, place 3 ice cubes and 1 celery rib in each glass.
3. Pour equal amount of... - 43.4972
Hot Spicy Cider
In large saucepan, combine water, apple juice, orange juice and salt.
Tie cinnamon sticks, cloves and allspice in a porous cloth; add to liquid.
Simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Remove spice bag.
Serve hot with orange slices or cinnamon stick stirrers. - 31.7205
Chai Spiced Apple Cider
Chai spiced apple cider is a great for a nice cool fall day. Take a look at this excellent video that displays a step-wise video to make chai-der that is basically apple cider with chai spices. See and try out this awesome hot and spicy cider to warm up and... - 122.686
Spicy Cranberry Warmer
Place cranberry juice, apple juice, orange juice, water, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat until warmed through. - 29.5939
Hot Citrus Mulled Wine
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Remove and discard the... - 28.5055
Hot Spicy Cider
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together apple cider, brown sugar, ground nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Strain and remove spices.
4) Add lemon juice and... - 38.6776
Hot Spicy Cider
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain spices from cider.
Add orange juice concentrate and lemon juice; stir until thoroughly heated.
Serve hot with cinnamon stick, if desired. - 23.9374
Spicy Soy Apple Chicken
In small saucepan, combine soy sauce and apple juice concentrate.
In small bowl, combine mustard, ginger, cloves and garlic powder.
Add 1/4 cup of soy-apple liquid to spice mixture; blend thoroughly.
Stir spice mixture into remaining liquid in saucepan and... - 38.7248
Spicy Apple Charlotte
1. Melt jam with measured water and lemon juice in a saucepan. Add apples. Cook gently until apples form a puree. Drain any excess liquid, transfer puree to a bowl and stir in spice and sultanas. Cool completely.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C (350° F/ Gas 4).... - 33.0229
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.6213
Spicy Apple Jam
Stir apple juice, sugar and fruit pectin together.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Stir in lemon juice and candy, stirring constantly until candy bits are dissolved.
MICROWAVE 7 to 10 MINUTES on '6', or until thickened.
Skim and pour... - 34.0846
Spicy Red Cabbage With Apple And Cilantro
Cut the 1/2 head of cabbage in half again and cut out the cores.
Slice the cabbage very thin, less than 1/8 inch thick, preferably using a mandoline, cabbage shredder, or the shredding disk of a food processor.
Heat the oil with the red... - 43.1714
Hot Spiced Cider
1. In a saucepan pour cider and heat it.
2. Peel orange and set aside the peel strips.
3. Poke the orange with cloves and drop it into the simmering cider with orange peel.
4. Add cardamom, cloves, mixed spice, cinnamon sticks and brown sugar to the... - 113.262
Spicy Jerk Chicken
An indulgent meal for the happy family! This jerk chicken is packed with a spicy punch! Coated with the spices to bring to out all the flavors! Ken in this video grills the chicken to a spicy finish! - 117.654
All American Apple Souffle
Pare, core and slice apples.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Cook apples and 1/2 cup pineapple syrup until soft.
Sprinkle gelatine over remaining syrup and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir into hot apple sauce until dissolved.
Put apple mixture through food mill... - 41.2675
Baked Apple Butter
Try this amazingly delicious Baked Apple Butter. This tasty and effortlessly prepared Baked Apple Butter is the one side dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 32.1024
Apricot Apple Butter
This Apricot Apple Butter tastes incredible ! Try this spiced fruity butter as a dessert filling or as a spread.Come back to tell me how you liked having this Apricot Apple Butter. - 28.387
Curry Apple Soup
This Curry Apple Soup is the best of all spicy soups ! I never knew that apple and onion blends with seasonings could taste so good ! Just try Curry Apple Soup this out and let me know if you like it. - 45.4732
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious pumpkin recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 40.0147
Spicy Red Wine Punch
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine water, sugar, and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over high heat and boil rapidly until reduced to 3 quarts (about 15 minutes).
Meanwhile, mix apple slices with lemon juice.
Add to hot syrup with raisins, prunes,... - 30.2667
Warm Spicy Fruit
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Simmer, covered, until fruits are tender (about 30 to 40 minutes). Remove cinnamon and cloves, and serve fruit hot or warm. - 24.9952
Spicy Pork Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim the chops neatly and rub both the sides properly with a cut clove of garlic. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
3) In a lightly buttered skillet, put the meat and brown on both the... - 45.6205
Spicy Gammon Steaks
1)In a bowl, mix the mustard,cinnamon,sugar and spread half of this mixture over the gammon steaks.
2)Now arrange these in an ovenproof dish.
3)Now take the orange juice,add the liquid from the drained peces and make it 2 cups. Pour this around the... - 44.9783
Deep Fried Baby Back Ribs With Spicy Bbq Sauce
Deep Fried Baby Back Ribs With Spicy BBQ Sauce is a fabulous dish with an amazing hot spicy flavoured BBQ sauce. Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares the Deep Fried Baby Back Ribs With Spicy BBQ Sauce. Try out yourself and enjoy! - 113.405
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 136.097
Spicy Mutton Chops
1. Grind all the masala ingredients to a fine powder. Rub butter into the garam masala powder thoroughly till the butter is completely absorbed by the powder. Keep aside.
2. Wash the chops thoroughly and apple ginger garlic paste and salt to... - 0
Sweet N Spicy Chicken
1) Arrange the onions in a 8x8x2-inch microwavable baking dish.
2) Over the onions, set the chicken breasts, skin-side up.
3) Cover the dish with vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4)... - 42.0581
Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. In a small saucepan, combine jelly, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire, jalapeno and chilies.
3. Cook mixture over medium heat, until jelly melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Thread four shrimp on each... - 36.1883
Spicy Pot Roast
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, mace, garlic and pepper and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this seasoning mix over the roast and rub well on both sides.
3. Place the roast in a non-metallic container and pour the cider vinegar over it.
4. Cover the... - 48.1342
Hot Cider Punch
Hot Cider Punch is one of the recipes I am known for. I kept this secret recipe to myself till this day and is sharing now for my friends. The Hot Cider Punch is unique with a spicy twist and is easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Hot Cider Punch. - 31.2381
Roast Stuffed Goose With Prune And Apple Sauce
First make the stuffing by melting the butter in a saucepan and softening the onion in it for 5 minutes, then add the chopped goose liver, stir and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Now empty the contents of the saucepan into a bowl, add the breadcrumbs and sage,... - 36.0759
Mix ingredients, taste, adjust to your preference and enjoy! The flavors of onion and mango are amazing together.
You decide how much of each ingredient depending on what you like.
You be the Iron Chef! This can be a chunky salsa depending on how fine you... - 30.6602
Simple Fresh Applesauce
1. In a saucepan, cook apple slices with apple juice, on low heat for about 10 to 20 minutes or until apple turn tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
2. Using a blender, blend the mixture to a smooth mixture.
3. Stir cinnamon into the mixture... - 25.4354
Chili Beans And Sausage
Cook sausage just until it loses its pink color; break it up as it cooks.
Pour off all the fat and cook onion in the same pan until it is limp.
Add the apples, tomato juice, brown sugar, garlic, salt, chili and pepper.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add... - 42.8721
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry
1. To make cranberry sauce place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture boils, simmer for 1 minute. Pour into a hot sterilized jar, label and seal. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with turkey or other poultry.
2. To make... - 39.3434
Pulled Pork Recipe - How To Smoke Pork Butt On The Uds!
So I was tossing the idea around of doing some pulled pork and at the last minute decided to pull the trigger. This video was not planned so bare with me on this one.
The pork was slathered in mustard sauce and coated with a coffee-chilli rub I did for the... - 0
Seared Beef In Walnut Sauce
A dish that is meant to bring some balance an synergy is this simple one! A merging of the chilies and fruits with the beef! Wonderfully made by Chef Brian. Stay tuned to watch more in this video! - 115.423
Chili Wings - Vr To Pandmonium2k7
1)Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
For The Sauce:
2)Heat the sauce pan and add butter and melt. To the sauce pan add chili powder, onion, pepper, cumin powder and reduce the heat to a simmer.
3)To the sauce pan add the spicy V8 juice... - 0
Korean Barbecue Ribs
Ever wondered what makes Korean Barbecue ribs so delicious? Now if you have been visiting Korean restaurants very often to do enjoy Korean Barbecue Ribs, then the rush is over. Tamar is revealing the secret ingredient for Korean Barbecues. It’s a apple pear... - 129.56
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 44.7492
German Style Calf's Liver
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine (1/4 stick), cook onions, green pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly browned. Remove onion mixture to one side of warm large platter;... - 32.6416
Grate the parboiled onion and the unpeeled apple; add to the consomme and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
Puree in a blender or put through a strainer.
Stir in cream, and season with salt, paprika, and curry powder.
Reheat slowly, just until hot... - 33.8892
Cinnamon Flavored Glogg
Stud each whole orange with 10 to 12 whole cloves.
Place on a baking pan and bake in a 300° oven for 2 hours, or until juices start to run.
Transfer to a heatproof 2-gallon serving bowl (or copper pan).
Pour over warm rum, ignite, and flame.
Then pour in hot... - 32.0215
Herb Glazed Turkey Slices
Herb Glazed Turkey features often on my party menu. The glaze made from apple juice, rosemary and garlic imparts an irresistible flavoring to the Herb Glazed Turkey ! My guests love it. Dish it up to your guests too and let me know what they have to say about... - 39.8635
Santa Fe Cranberry Sauce
This Santa Fe Cranberry Sauce tastes terrific ! Try this irresisitble sweet and spicy dip with really hot and savory meats or desserts and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Santa Fe Cranberry Sauce are welcome. - 28.0862
Spiced Plum Spread
In medium-size saucepan over mediumheat, combine all ingredients..
Cook, stirring frequently, 40 to 45 minutes or until thickened.
Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Spoon into hot sterilized jars, allowing 1/4 inch headspace (or follow jar manufacturer's... - 34.4098
This Curried Turkey is simply irresistible ! This spicy and savory turkey dish makes your rice taste mindblowing ! Try out this Curried Turkey for your next lunch ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.5135
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken pieces; brown lightly.
Melt butter or margarine in a 6-quart pot.
Add onion, carrots, green pepper and apple.
Saute until onion is tender.
In a small bowl, combine flour, curry powder, salt and... - 47.1959
Beef Stew With Curry
Beef Stew has a spicy twist and makes an apt addition to your party menu. This dish is something I am known for and is pretty easy to prepare too. I often serve this Beef Stew with Curry with hot rice - why donâ€™t you give it a try? - 45.8494
Sweet Lamb Curry
Tired of spicy and savory lamb recipes? Try out the Sweet Lamb Curry for a change! I paired it up with bread for lunch and it tasted superb? If you think I am exaggerating try out the Sweet Lamb Curry yourself and let me know! - 40.8612
Kwangtung Braised Spareribs
Separate all spareribs, wash and dry.
Mix together in a bowl soya sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, and five spice powder.
Add spareribs and rub well with the mixture.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle cornflour and mix well.
Heat oil and fry spareribs over medium... - 42.1523
Tropical Fiesta Steak
1 For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the orange juice concentrate, oil, honey, the 1 tablespoon green onion, the mustard, mint, and hot pepper sauce. Remove 1/4 cup of the mixture to make the relish; cover and refrigerate until needed.
2 Place... - 35.4297
1. To make chutney, heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add chilies, garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Stir in spices and cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add apples, sugar and vinegar to pan, bring to simmering and simmer, uncovered, for... - 31.6437
Tropical Fiesta Steak
1. For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together orange juice concentrate, cooking oil, honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon sliced green onion, mint, and hot pepper sauce. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture to make the relish; cover and chill till needed. Place... - 35.9327
Homemade Curried Shrimp
Cook raw shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt in water to cover.
Remove black veins; reserve cooking liquid.
Or cook frozen shrimp according to label directions.
Peel and chop onions.
Soak raisins in cold water.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute onions... - 41.2935
Madras Chicken Curry
1) Heat oil in a skillet and deep fry the chicken pieces on all sides till they turn golden brown.
2) Put the chicken in a bowl and remove skin and bones. Cut the meat into small chunks. Keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil add onions and... - 47.4796
Peach Baked Chicken On Bulgur
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Save 3 tablespoons juice on draining peaches.
3) Slice 1 cup peaches into cubes, saving the remaining for later use.
4) Dice filets into 2-inch pieces.
5) Take a small saucepan and... - 46.5269