- » Hot Spicy Apple Juice
Hot Spicy Apple Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot spicy apple juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot spicy apple juice recipes.
Hot Mulled Apple Juice
Simmer apple juice with brown sugar, salt and spices for about 5 minutes.
Strain into fondue pot. - 24.2352
Hot Spicy Holiday Punch
Combine all ingredients.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Taste the punch.
If it is too sour, add a little honey.
If too sweet, add more lemon.
If not spicy enough to suit, simmer longer.
Strain and serve hot from a glass pitcher or punch... - 36.3801
Hot Spicy Apple Eggnog
Hot and spicy apple eggnog is a twist on the classic eggnog recipe. Made with apple juice, milk and eggs, the hot apple eggnog is spiced ith cinnamon and nutmeg. Topped with a dollop of whipped cream, this drink is set to be served. - 38.2297
Hot And Spicy Apple Drink
Combine the apple juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves and apple peelings in a large kettle over medium heat; bring to a simmer. - 20.6902
Hot And Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Put just enough cabbage in a large casserole dish to cover the base evenly.
2. Place a layer of the onions and apples on top of the cabbage.
3. Sprinkle a little of the mixed spice, cinnamon and sugar over the... - 44.6781
Hot Spicy Cider
In large saucepan, combine water, apple juice, orange juice and salt.
Tie cinnamon sticks, cloves and allspice in a porous cloth; add to liquid.
Simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Remove spice bag.
Serve hot with orange slices or cinnamon stick stirrers. - 30.4456
Spicy Tomato Juice Cooler
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients except ice cubes and celery ribs; process for 30 seconds on high speed until blended.
2. In 2 16-ounce chilled glasses, place 3 ice cubes and 1 celery rib in each glass.
3. Pour equal amount of... - 41.4887
Chai Spiced Apple Cider
Chai spiced apple cider is a great for a nice cool fall day. Take a look at this excellent video that displays a step-wise video to make chai-der that is basically apple cider with chai spices. See and try out this awesome hot and spicy cider to warm up and... - 136.251
Spicy Cranberry Warmer
Place cranberry juice, apple juice, orange juice, water, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat until warmed through. - 28.8932
Hot Citrus Mulled Wine
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Remove and discard the... - 29.167
Hot Spicy Cider
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together apple cider, brown sugar, ground nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Strain and remove spices.
4) Add lemon juice and... - 36.4907
Hot Spicy Cider
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain spices from cider.
Add orange juice concentrate and lemon juice; stir until thoroughly heated.
Serve hot with cinnamon stick, if desired. - 22.3724
Spicy Soy Apple Chicken
In small saucepan, combine soy sauce and apple juice concentrate.
In small bowl, combine mustard, ginger, cloves and garlic powder.
Add 1/4 cup of soy-apple liquid to spice mixture; blend thoroughly.
Stir spice mixture into remaining liquid in saucepan and... - 36.7661
Spicy Apple Charlotte
1. Melt jam with measured water and lemon juice in a saucepan. Add apples. Cook gently until apples form a puree. Drain any excess liquid, transfer puree to a bowl and stir in spice and sultanas. Cool completely.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C (350° F/ Gas 4).... - 31.6346
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 46.3933
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 46.0288
Spicy Apple Jam
Stir apple juice, sugar and fruit pectin together.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Stir in lemon juice and candy, stirring constantly until candy bits are dissolved.
MICROWAVE 7 to 10 MINUTES on '6', or until thickened.
Skim and pour... - 34.2724
Spicy Red Cabbage With Apple And Cilantro
Cut the 1/2 head of cabbage in half again and cut out the cores.
Slice the cabbage very thin, less than 1/8 inch thick, preferably using a mandoline, cabbage shredder, or the shredding disk of a food processor.
Heat the oil with the red... - 42.5822
Hot Spiced Cider
1. In a saucepan pour cider and heat it.
2. Peel orange and set aside the peel strips.
3. Poke the orange with cloves and drop it into the simmering cider with orange peel.
4. Add cardamom, cloves, mixed spice, cinnamon sticks and brown sugar to the... - 113.182
Spicy Jerk Chicken
An indulgent meal for the happy family! This jerk chicken is packed with a spicy punch! Coated with the spices to bring to out all the flavors! Ken in this video grills the chicken to a spicy finish! - 121.018
All American Apple Souffle
Pare, core and slice apples.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Cook apples and 1/2 cup pineapple syrup until soft.
Sprinkle gelatine over remaining syrup and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir into hot apple sauce until dissolved.
Put apple mixture through food mill... - 39.2571
Baked Apple Butter
Try this amazingly delicious Baked Apple Butter. This tasty and effortlessly prepared Baked Apple Butter is the one side dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 30.7705
Apricot Apple Butter
This Apricot Apple Butter tastes incredible ! Try this spiced fruity butter as a dessert filling or as a spread.Come back to tell me how you liked having this Apricot Apple Butter. - 26.7406
Curry Apple Soup
This Curry Apple Soup is the best of all spicy soups ! I never knew that apple and onion blends with seasonings could taste so good ! Just try Curry Apple Soup this out and let me know if you like it. - 44.0737
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious pumpkin recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.3761
Spicy Red Wine Punch
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine water, sugar, and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over high heat and boil rapidly until reduced to 3 quarts (about 15 minutes).
Meanwhile, mix apple slices with lemon juice.
Add to hot syrup with raisins, prunes,... - 28.6489
Warm Spicy Fruit
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Simmer, covered, until fruits are tender (about 30 to 40 minutes). Remove cinnamon and cloves, and serve fruit hot or warm. - 22.3948
Spicy Pork Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim the chops neatly and rub both the sides properly with a cut clove of garlic. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
3) In a lightly buttered skillet, put the meat and brown on both the... - 45.0516
Spicy Gammon Steaks
1)In a bowl, mix the mustard,cinnamon,sugar and spread half of this mixture over the gammon steaks.
2)Now arrange these in an ovenproof dish.
3)Now take the orange juice,add the liquid from the drained peces and make it 2 cups. Pour this around the... - 43.6127
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 133.722
Spicy Barbecue Sauce Glazed Fried Baby Back Ribs
Deep fried baby ribs are some good stuff but wait till you try these. The spicy barbecue sauce takes you to heaven! You will wish you had a plate full of these. You will never again eat fried ribs without this to-die-for barbecue sauce. - 117.343
Sweet N Spicy Chicken
1) Arrange the onions in a 8x8x2-inch microwavable baking dish.
2) Over the onions, set the chicken breasts, skin-side up.
3) Cover the dish with vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4)... - 41.7209
Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. In a small saucepan, combine jelly, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire, jalapeno and chilies.
3. Cook mixture over medium heat, until jelly melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Thread four shrimp on each... - 34.0887
Spicy Pot Roast
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, mace, garlic and pepper and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this seasoning mix over the roast and rub well on both sides.
3. Place the roast in a non-metallic container and pour the cider vinegar over it.
4. Cover the... - 45.9704
Hot Cider Punch
Hot Cider Punch is one of the recipes I am known for. I kept this secret recipe to myself till this day and is sharing now for my friends. The Hot Cider Punch is unique with a spicy twist and is easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Hot Cider Punch. - 30.0121
This vegetable curry is prepared with a medley of vegetables cooked along with apples and curry powder. Prepared with the likes of celery, onions and zucchini with tomato puree and flour to thicken, the vegetable curry has raisins in it and can be served over... - 44.6573
Roast Stuffed Goose With Prune And Apple Sauce
First make the stuffing by melting the butter in a saucepan and softening the onion in it for 5 minutes, then add the chopped goose liver, stir and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Now empty the contents of the saucepan into a bowl, add the breadcrumbs and sage,... - 34.6758
Mix ingredients, taste, adjust to your preference and enjoy! The flavors of onion and mango are amazing together.
You decide how much of each ingredient depending on what you like.
You be the Iron Chef! This can be a chunky salsa depending on how fine you... - 29.3423
Seared Beef In Walnut Sauce
A dish that is meant to bring some balance an synergy is this simple one! A merging of the chilies and fruits with the beef! Wonderfully made by Chef Brian. Stay tuned to watch more in this video! - 115.443