- » Hot Spice Barbecue Sauce
Hot Spice Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot spice barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot spice barbecue sauce recipes.
Hot Orange Spice Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Gently simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
4) Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature.
5) In a food processor, blend the mixture till it is... - 40.7792
You May Also Like!
Deep South Hot Barbecue Sauce
1.Heat oil; put onion and garlic in it and cook for 10 minutes.
2.Put tomato puree, chili sauce, vinegar, ginger ale, black peppercorns,seasoned pepper, salt, sugar, all spice, mace, hot pepper sauce in it and cook for 15 minutes.
3.Serve as... - 28.167
Spiced Apricot Sauce
This Spiced Apricot Sauce tastes awesome ! Brush it over barbecued chicken, or just dip the chicken chunks into the Spiced Apricot sauce dip . Also you can glaze your barbecued chikcen with the Spiced Apricot Sauce for a truly mouthwatering experience ! - 28.8204
Combine all the ingredients in a heavy enameled or stainless steel pan.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. - 28.6649
Chili Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; simmer 30 minutes or till sauce is the consistency you prefer. - 27.6966
Barbecued Spiced Chicken
1) Chop the onion finely.
2) Crush the garlic.
3) With a sharp knife make small cuts into the chicken pieces.
4) Heat charcoal, electric or gas grill.
5) Prepare barbecue sauce: Heat oil and cook chopped onion and crushed garlic for 5... - 46.2028
Spiced Barbecued Beef Satay
1) Take a bowl and cut the steak into 1 inch (2 1/2- cm.) cubes and place in it.
2) Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour over the meat.
3) Stir occasionally and marinate for 1 hour.
4) Take two skewers and thread the meat on to... - 42.8057
Horseradish And Herbs Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients and cook slowly for 45 minutes.
Use to baste meat and fish while cooking, or dip slices or chunks of hot cooked meat into the heated sauce for serving. - 29.1394
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Be in be summer barbecue or winter bonfire, your celebrations are incomplete with these barbecued bangers. Betty demonstrates a simple barbecued hot dog recipe that is tangy, tasty and comes loaded with spices. Treat yourself to this lip-smacking delight by... - 109.809
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 2 minutes or till crisp.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in casserole.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook onion in reserved drippings at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender,... - 42.0161
Over The Coals Spiced Popcorn
If desired, pop 1/2 cup popcorn over coals in long-handled fireplace corn popper.
Hold directly over, but not touching, hot briquets; shake vigorously until corn is popped, 3 to 4 minutes.
In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Set on edge of grill to... - 30.5005