- » Hot Soft Pretzel
Hot Soft Pretzel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot soft pretzel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot soft pretzel recipes.
Culinary Carrie: Soft Pretzels
1. Preheat the oven on 375 degree.
2. Prepare parchment covered cookie sheet.
3. In large mixing bowl combine yeast, water, salt and sugar mix well and then add flour.
4. Mix everything with your hands and once the ingredients have come... - 108.156
Twisty Soft Pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, stir together warm water, yeast and sugar.
3. In a large bowl, mix salt and flour with a large spoon.
4. After 5 minutes, stir yeast mix into flour mix.
5. With well-floured hands, shape dough into 6-inch... - 33.6506
Speedy Soft Pretzels
1. In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, the yeast, sugar and salt; mix well. With wooden spoon, stir water and oil into flour mixture until smooth. Gradually stir in enough remaining flour to make dough stiff enough to leave side of bowl.
2. Turn dough... - 36.9776
Homemade Soft Pretzels
In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour and yeast.
Make a well in center; set aside.
In a small saucepan, combine milk, butter or margarine, sugar and salt.
Stir constantly over low heat until butter or margarine melts; cool slightly.
Pour warm milk mixture... - 38.2385
Hot Buttered Pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 500 degree.
2. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil. You can also use parchment paper to line it.
3. For topping, in a bowl, whisk warm water and baking soda. Microwave for 1 minute, and keep it aside.
4. For... - 112.108
Pretzels are looped form of bread baked with toasted sesame or sugar topped! June shows you how to make this baked goody! Freaky as she can get, the video has some humor to it! - 65.007
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the icing sugar and syrup until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then work in the flour and mix well to make a soft dough.
Divide the dough into 30,... - 40.391
Whole Wheat Pretzels
Measure 1 c. (250 mL) of the all-purpose flour in a large bowl.
Add the undissolved yeast, dry milk, sugar and salt.
Stir well to blend.
Add margarine and hot water.
Stir in the whole wheat flour.
Gradually stir in remaining all-purpose flour to make a soft... - 38.957
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3 Add the almond essence and beat.
4. Add the cashewnuts and seived flour and mix well. The mixture will form into a soft dough.
5. Knead the dough for a minute.
6. Roll... - 44.8242
Deep Fried Pretzels
I think that this Deep Fried Pretzels recipe is the best in the world. Am I not excited about sharing this with you? I just love Dessert recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. I would really appreciate a feedback on this recipe of Deep Fried... - 46.0939
Savory Onion Pretzels
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine until very soft, light and fluffy.
Mix the flour with the onion soup and celery seeds, then work half the dry mixture into the creamed fat.
Gradually add the eggs, beating continuously, adding a... - 34.9016
Superbowl Snack Pretzels
This idea is adapted from Fifteenspatulas.com Blog Post on Pinterest. I had gotten the ingredients and directions from this blog and just switched it up a bit. - 0
This Viipuri tastes amazing ! Try these delicious glazed spiced pretzels for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Viipuri is welcome. - 38.3766
1. In a saucepan, add the squash roughly cut into medium size pieces and cover with water.
2. Boil the squash until very tender.
3. Drain and leave to cool.
4. When the squash is cool, puree in a blender or press though a strainer to get... - 39.2582
One Bowl Dinner Rolls
Mix 3/4 cup flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Add softened margarine.
Add the hot water gradually and beat for 2 minutes with electric mixer at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
Add egg and 1/2 cup flour and beat at... - 37.2332
How To Make Jalebi - Indian Sweets
Jalebi is a very popular Indian sweet or Indian dessert. It is distorted pretzel like sweet, usually spiral but pardon my artistic skills..as i struggle with the perfect shape :) It's easy to make at home using all purpose flour, yogurt, semolina, baking soda... - 0