- » Hot Snack
Hot Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot snack recipes.
Hot Dog Mummies & Apple Bite
Looking for few Halloween recipes that interest kids as much as adults? Watch the video, chef is making hot dog mummies and apple pie. Today she has her grandson along with her to give her a hand. Make these healthy recipes for Halloween. - 145.533
Kimchi Hot Dogs With French Fries
Your favorite American street food gets a Korean makeover! Add a little kimchi to your hot dog, fry some French fries , make a spicy Korean dip, turn on your favorite sports channel and you’re good to go! What a great way to use up leftover kimchi and what... - 129.829
Hot Brown Sandwich
A smoked turkey sandwich can be a nice option for your breakfast, lunch or snack. Smoked turkey meat in combination with crispy bacon makes a delicious choice for your appetite. Watch the video and then follow the process to prepare one for yourself. - 124.333
Hot Corn Chips
Corn chips for your next party? How about making them yourself? Well its not as difficult as you would expect it to be. Watch this video and learn how to make crisp delicious corn chips. Ready in only a few minutes, these chips go great with salsa or... - 122.234
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.695
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 117.947
It's Hot Chicken Wrap
Many of you love chicken wraps, but how many of you want it to be really hot? This special recipe is only for them. Follow the easy instruction and make your chicken wraps quite hot and spicy, so that you don't need to share it with any of your friends. - 114.159
Hot Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Wondering what to serve to your evening guests - these crunchy, hot stuffed jalapeno poppers are one of the best options. Serve freshly fried poppers with coffee or tea and enjoy a fabulous session. Prepare these in large quantities, as the plate is going to... - 113.688
Chicken Wings: Korean Hot And Spicy Chicken Wing
Who doesn't love chicken wings? I know this recipe is a day late but I really did not do this recipe as a Superbowl chicken wing recipe. This is just a wing recipe that I do when I am in the mood for wings or I have friends over for a bit of a party and we... - 113.677
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 110.868
Halloween Hot Dogs
Halloween surprises !! This is an amazing video to easily prepare squid shaped hot dogs. The look very spooky and kids will just love it. Extremely quick to prepare, they make a great looking snack at any Halloween party. - 110.435
Hot Cross Buns
Step by step demonstration of making hot cross buns. - 108.724
Run out of ideas on packing your little one's lunch box? Well mom, Alex and Sophie give you’re a run down of what they'd like to carry to school! See this video for more! - 103.352
Quick Fried Chicken Wings With Hot And Spicy Sauce
Fried chicken wings make great snack for weekends. How do you serve the chicken wings? Here is a short video showing how to make quick fried chicken wings and spicy sauce for them. Watch the video and try it for the weekend. - 103.058
Kiwi-style Hot Chip
When you crave for munchies, there can be no better way to satiate your cravings then hot chips. Sarah shows you how you can whomp up batches of hot chips at home a la the New Zealand style using readily available ingredients. A yummy snack indeed! - 98.0759
Hot And Zesty Party Peanuts
Behind every successful party, there is tasty party appetizers. And Betty's hot and spicy party peanuts are one such win-win hors d'oeuvres. Stream the video recipe, gather your family and friends, and let the snacking begin with this tasty peanut treats. A... - 97.7092
Hot Chicken Tenders
Football season brings along a lot of unhealthy snacking and to tackle that, here is a Hot Chicken Tenders recipe. This will not only satisfy your cravings for snacking, but also take care of your health. - 95.8198
Fiery Hot Bacon-swiss Dip With Melba Rounds
Whether you are looking for a great party snack or just an easy treat for kids, this is one recipe that would perfectly fit your bill. Betty, in this video, shows you how to whomp up this tasty bacon treat with a delectable dip and melba rounds that makes for... - 95.7926
Hot And Spicy Onion Rings
If you are looking for an ideal accompaniment for your fish and chips, your search ends here. Betty whomps up her classic favorite onion ring recipe that not only satisfies, but is also simple to make. Tune into the video recipe to learn how to make this... - 94.4592
Hot Dog Stuffed Croissants
The video is a kids edition so watch it with your kids in tow and create the recipe that is easy to make using only 2 ingredients. Kids will be busy and you will be happy to see how they gulp down their healthy creations in no time. - 92.0426
Hot And Crispy Bacon Rolls
Want a healthy and meaty snack that can be readied in just 15 minutes? Well then, this video is for you. The video shows how to make your bacon rashers fatless and turn them into hot and crispy rolls without any real effort. The simplicity of this dish makes... - 90.5735
Grilled Hot Dogs
Here is a grilled hot dog recipe that is so simple and easy to prepare in just a few minutes. Just sandwich the grilled hot dogs in buns with a little mustard and ketchup. Try out this easy recipe for kids, they would surely enjoy! - 89.508
Solar Cooked Hot Dog
1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a glass butter dish placed on a home made reflector.
2. Place the hot dog frank in the butter dish.
3. Let it sit in the sun for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
4. Place it on a slit hot dog bun and... - 85.2907
Red Hot & Spicy Popcorn
Chef has a simple way to jazz up your regular popcorns and comes with a special dish, Spiced up popcorn. Whether you are alone or with friends, it makes a great evening snack. If you like it spicy, add more chilies. - 84.2183
Hot And Crispy Golden Tortilla Wedges
Here is a quick snack recipe to die for! This video gives out the secret recipe to the hot and crispy tortilla wedges, which you can make in a matter of minutes and serve with a dip of your choice. Perfect snack for surprise guests and kids! - 83.2387
Bar-be-cue Hot Dogs
Hosting a barbecue party and thinking what to include in the menu? Here's a great recipe to make Bar-Be-Cue Hot Dogs that are sure to impress all your guests. Watch this video now. - 78.6092
Spicy Hot Teriyaki Mini Burgers
Now you can turn mundane burgers to spicy hot teriyaki mini burgers in minutes. Cooking made easy by Bhal Dave, who guides you in simple method how to make your dishes look good. Just enjoy! - 73.5333
Very Hot Ginger Snaps
Bring the butter, molasses, and water to the boil in a large saucepan.
Stir to melt the butter.
Sift the dry ingredients together.
Add to the molasses mixture.
Incorporate into a ball.
Cool at least 1 hour.
Divide the dough into 4 parts.
Roll out each... - 48.0628
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 47.7129
Hot Frosted Gingerbread
Melt shortening in hot coffee.
Beat eggs well; stir in sugar and molasses.
Add shortcning/coffce mixture gently.
Combine flour, baking powder and ginger; add to mixture.
Mix well and spread about 1/2 inch thick in' 10 greased 8 inch square pan.
Bake 25... - 47.6607
Hot Kachori is north indian delicious dish made from flour moong dal garam masala. Specially great for holiday marriage party and festival. - 46.7265
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 46.6245
Hot Sugared Doughnuts
1. Into a large bowl add the flour, yeast, sugar and 1/2 tsp salt, mix and make a well in the middle.
2. Whip up the egg yolks, milk and melted butter together.
3. Add into the well and with a cutlery knife draw together.
4. The dough will... - 46.1607
Hot Cinnamon Rolls
1) In warm water, dissolve the yeast and add the sugar, salt, egg, margarine and 1 cup of flour. Beat well.
2) Add just enough flour to make a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough for about 2 minutes on a floured board. Roll out the dough to a rectangle... - 45.8907
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.5413
Hot Turkey Sandwich
1. Slicing rolls in half horizontally lightly butter them and on large round plate arrange in circle.
2. Top each roll with turkey, then with avocado.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons (25 milliliters ) tomato for garnish, sprinkle the remaining tomato and... - 45.4248
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 45.4197
Zucchini Hot Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine.
3) In a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish, place the mixture.
4) Sprinkle with cheese on top.
5) Place inside oven and bake for 35 minutes.
6) Serve hot or... - 45.2743
Hot Salad Cheesewiches
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, blend together the cheese, sour cream and seasonings.
2. Stir in the cucumber and onions. Keep aside.
3. In a conventional toaster, lightly brown bread slices.
4. Arrange each slice on a tissue paper or paper plate.
5.... - 45.0697
Sugar Frosted Hot Cross Buns
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) In a warm mixing basin sieve flour, salt, spices and sugar.
3) Stir in fresh yeast with warm mixed milk and water.
4) To dissolve dried yeast dissolve a teaspoon of sugar in lukewarm... - 45.0428
Hot Cross Buns
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over salt, sugar, and shortening and... - 44.8907
Hot Cross Buns
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons sugar and the yeast over the- lukewarm water.
Let stand until dissolved.
Scald milk, and pour into a bowl.
Add butter and sugar.
Stir, and cool to lukewarm.
Add egg and yeast mixture.
Beat in the next 5 ingredients sifted together.
Add... - 44.6803
Hot Sesame Wafers
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine oat bran, flour, baking powder, salt and red pepper.
Add margarine and corn syrup, mixing until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in sesame seeds.
Gradually add milk, mixing just until dough forms a ball.
On lightly floured... - 44.4333
Hot Chicken Sandwich
Indulge in this tasty treat of Hot Chicken Sandwich! This simple and delicious recipe for Hot Chicken Sandwich is a perfect snack to be served at any time of the day. - 44.2514
Hot Cross Buns
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Add half flour into the bowl.
3. In another bowl, combine yeast with little milk and water and whisk in remaining liquid.
4. Mix the wet mixture with flour and combine well.
5. Cover dam... - 44.1509
Hot Broccoli Dip
This hot broccoli dip is a cooked dip prepared with cooked veggies with cheese spread. Herbed with rosemary, the broccoli dip is heated through and spooned into a baked sour dough bread shell. Served with cut up and baked pieces of the bread removed from the... - 43.9882
Hot And Peppery Cocktail Shrimp
1) In a large glass or plastic bowl, mix all ingredients except oil.
2) Cover the mixture and let it marinate in the fridge for about 4 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°.
4) Take a rectangular pan of13x9x2 inches and spray it with... - 43.902
Cumberland Hot Dogs With Charred Tomato Salsa
1. Heat a barbecue or electric grill.
2. Arrange the sausages on the grill and cook them for 10-15 minutes, flipping them occasionally, until cooked and nicely browned.
3. At the same time, arrange the tomatoes, cut-side up and grill for 3-4 minutes... - 43.4041
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a small pan, heat milk until it begins to bubble. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Keep aside.
4) In a mixer, beat eggs at high speed, until thick.
5) To this, add sugar and... - 43.2201
Hot Cross Buns
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F
2.In a bowl, pour water and soften the yeast in it
3.In a mixing bowl, place the sugar, salt and shortening and pour milk over it
4.When the mixture is lukewarm add yeast and 1 ½ cup flour, keep... - 42.9961
Clam Hot Cakes
Drain clams, reserving liquid; add milk to equal 3/4 cup.
In skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Sift together 1 cup flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in egg, reserved liquid, clams, onion with butter, and... - 42.7518
Hot Swiss Chicken Salad Sandwiches
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (3 tablespoons) on the base of each bun and cover with the top, slightly pressing down to secure.
3. Arrange burgers on plastic rack... - 42.5995
Chickpea Hot Dogs
1) Under running water wash the chick peas and soak the water overnight
2) In a grinder, grind together the peas and the bread
3) Add in the eggs, garlic, red peppers, salt and the pepper
4) Using the hands, shape the mixture into... - 41.9941
Hot Meatball Sandwiches
Thoroughly mix the beef, pork, eggs, bread crumbs, the 1/2 cup cheese, parsley, salt, and half the dry sauce mix (about 2 tablespoons).
Using a rounded tablespoon for each, shape meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Brown meat balls in the 1 tablespoon butter... - 41.9109
Simple Hot Cross Buns
Add the sugar to the milk and crumble in the yeast.
Sprinkle a little flour on top, cover, and put in a warm place for about 15 minutes to begin rising.
Sift the rest of the flour into a warm bowl, with the salt.
Rub in the lard.
Add the sugar, fruit, and... - 41.9022
Hot Sausage Sandwiches
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Arrange the sausages horizontally on the grill and place the tomato, green pepper and onion surrounding the links.
3 In a bowl, add the garlic, black pepper and Italian... - 41.8495
Hot Milk Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Beat the eggs and add the sugar. Beat the ingredients together properly.
3) To the mixture, add the flour sifted with salt and baking powder, alternating with the milk and butter.
4) Pour... - 41.6937
Hot Brown Sandwich
Place butter in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, turkey broth, and milk.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once or twice to mix well during cooking.
When thickened, stir in... - 41.6475
Hot Cheesy Biscuits
1)In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, red pepper and salt.
2)Add the sortening and cheese into the flour mixture and mix well until mixture attains a coarse crumbly textrue.
3)Now, add 1 cup of buttermilk and moisten the dry... - 41.5244
Hot Spinach Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat; add onions and saute until softened, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and chiles and cook 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to large bowl and stir in spinach.
Make sure all... - 41.2933
Hot Cross Buns
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, sugar, butter, vanilla, salt, nutmeg and 3 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in the currants, raisins and enough remaining flour to form a soft... - 41.1485
Hot Water Biscuits
These hot water biscuits are made with called so as they are prepared with a batter using boiling water. Combined along with lour, sugar, milk, eggs and baking agents, the hot water biscuits are great for snacking or serving with tea. - 41.1467
Hot Frosted Gingerbread
Melt shortening in hot coffee.
Beat eggs and stir in sugar and molasses.
Add shortening and coffee.
Sift flour with baking powder and ginger and add.
Mix well and spread 1/2 inch deep in greased pan.
Bake 25 minutes in moderate oven (350°F.).
Mix remaining... - 41.0263
Hot Hero Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Heat the bread in the oven for 5 minutes and remove.
3) Cut each loaf into 3 pieces crosswise, and then each piece into halves lengthwise.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ©... - 40.8978
Hot Pickle Rolls (hors D'oeuvre)
Hot pickle rolls are a good idea to serve large gathering as a starter. They are easy to make and are a no mess dish. These pickle rolls taste delicious and can be prepared ahead of time, making perfect for parties. Enjoy the hot pickle rolls!! - 40.8469
Fruit Filled Hot Cross Buns
Dissolve sugar in warm water and sprinkle over yeast.
Do not stir.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl beat together hot water, skim milk powder, sugar, molasses, and eggs.
Stir in yeast.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Turn out onto a well-floured board... - 40.7946
Hot Cross Buns
In a large mixer bowl combine 3 1/4 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In a saucepan heat the 2 cups milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115Â° to 120Â°) and butter or margarine is almost melted; stir constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add the 2... - 40.4414
Delicious Hot Cross Buns
Mash the yeast to a paste with 2 table spoons of the milk.
Set aside in a warm, draught-free place until frothy.
Sift the flour, salt, spice, cinnamon and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the yeast mixture, remaining milk, eggs and... - 40.4283
Hot Cheese Dip
The hot cheese dip is a savory and creamy cooked dip made with cream cheese, cheese spread and milk. Flavored with worcestershire sauce, onions and parsley, it is served in fondue pot and best eaten warm with chips or crackers. - 39.8157
Hot Dog Biscuit Bites
1. Let the oven preheat to 375°F.
2. In small bowl combine yogurt, onion and mustard mixing well.
3. Make 4 wedges out of each biscuit.
4. Using the bottom of a glass flatten out each wedge.
5. On wedges spread the yogurt mixture... - 39.7423
Hot Tar Tare Sandwiches
Remove the crusts from bread.
Mix together cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and capers or pickle.
Spread this mixture on 4 slices of bread, cover with remaining slices.
Beat egg and miik together and dip sandwiches in this mixture.
Fry in butter or fat... - 39.6366
Hot Steak Titbits
Cut steak into 1 in. squares.
Combine in a bowl sliced pepper and onion, add crushed garlic with remaining ingredients, except butter. Marinate steak in mixture.
Leave in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Drain, reserve liquid and vegetables.
Melt... - 39.3466
Hot Brown Sandwich
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place flour in a medium bowl.
Gradually add milk and broth, stirring with a whisk until blended.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chicken broth mixture.
Cook 8 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring... - 39.1371
Hot Cheese Rolls
Sift the flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt into a large mixing bowl.
With a fork, gradually stir in the cream, up to 1 1/4 cups if necessary in order to incorporate all the dry ingredients.
Turn out onto a lightly floured board.
Roll out into a... - 39.0295
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X1 1/2-inch baking cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl,sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed until fluffy-thick.
5) Gently beat... - 39.0294
Oven Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a heatproof dish, tip in the peanut butter and mustard and mix well. Place this on top of a pan of hot water
3. Spread this mixture on top of slices of bread.
4. Wrap the slices... - 39.026
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Break the chocolate into pieces.
Place in food processor using the metal blade.
Pulse several times to break up the pieces, then run machine continuously until finely chopped.
Add the sugar through the feed tube with the motor running.
With the motor still... - 38.9723
Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs
Whether you are alone or planning a friends get-together, this Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs has to be a must entry in the menu. A lot less trouble and even more easy, this Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs is a great item to snack on. Give it a try and you... - 38.8595
All-american Hot Dish
Cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in corn (with liquid) and remaining ingredients.
to cook in skillet: heat mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until noodles are... - 38.7803
Hot Dog Barbecue
Cook onion in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Stir in catsup, pickle relish, sugar, vinegar, and seasonings.
Score franks; add to sauce.
Simmer until frankfurters are thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
Serve in hot toasted buns. - 38.6769
Hot Orange Fritters
Combine egg and sugar in medium bowl and beat until thick and light.
Add lemon juice and stir we'll.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to egg batter alternately with milk, beating well after each addition (batter consistency should be thick but... - 38.5808
Hot Potato Scones
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender or two knives.
Add potatoes, mix well.
Add enough milk to make a soft dough.
Roll out 1/2" thick on a lightly floured board.
Cut out biscuits.
Place on lightly... - 38.4273
Family Style Hot Dogs With Red Beans And Rice
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
ADD beans, hot dogs, rice, broth, ketchup,... - 38.3648
Hot Orange Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the sugar, orange juice concentrate, butter and cinnamon, mix thoroughly.
3) In each of the 16 muffin tins, spread 2 tablespoons of butter mixture at the bottom and place a flaky... - 38.0413
Hot Turkey Salad Rolls
In mixing bowl combine turkey, cheese, apple, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, almonds, lemon juice, salt, curry powder, and pepper.
Cut a thin slice from top of each roll.
Hollow out bottoms, leaving 1/2-inch edges (store bread crumbs for other... - 37.7748
Hot Cheese Puff
The hot cheese puffs are made with a filling of gruyere cheese in choux pastry. Prepared in with butter, eggs and flour, the pastry is filled with cheese and coverd with another layer and sprinkled with cheese again for baking and can be served as snacks... - 37.7744
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Barbecued Hot Dogs is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. A delicious Barbecued Hot Dogs will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 37.6226
Hot Dog Burgers
1. In a large bowl, mix together beef, 1 teaspoon salt, dash pepper and milk.
2. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into flat rectangles of the size of buns.
3. Into each patty, press half of a frank.
4. Place patties on broiler rack set at... - 37.6166
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Combine the first 8 ingredients in skillet or saucepan, and bring to a boil. Cover, and simmer 2-3 minutes. Add frankfurters, and cover again.
Cook until frankfurters are thoroughly heated and glazed, about 3 minutes.
Lift each frankfurter into heated roll,... - 37.5915
Hot Dog Relish
1. Grind the above in a meat grinder, and place in a large bowl.
2. Add 2 tbsp. salt, and let stand overnight.
3. Drain in a collander.
2. Make a paste of 3/4 c. flour, and a little of the above sauce.
3. Combine paste and sauce until smooth.
4. Add... - 37.4681
Hot Hoagie Sandwich
Cut bread lengthwise to make two long, thin layers.
Spread both cut sides evenly with mayonnaise and mustard, spreading completely to edges.
Cover both sides with meat slices, then cover bottom of loaf with cheese.
Place meat covered top half of bread over... - 37.3347
Tiny Hot Biscuits
Tiny Hot Biscuits is a delicious mouth-watering snack recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Tiny Hot Biscuits dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 37.1542
Hot Celery Canapes
Hot celery canapés make a nice snack. It is healthy and filling too. Celery is an incredible ingredient and tastes good. It is all about how you use the ingredient. Try hot celery canapés for breakfast or snack and enjoy. - 37.1089
Hot Water Biscuits
Sift together dry ingredients.
Rub in butter.
Add beaten eggs and milk.
Work up into a firm dough; turn onto a well floured board.
Roll out dough to desired thickness; cut into rounds.
Drop a round into a saucepan three quarters full of boiling water; leave... - 36.8504
Oven Baked Hot Dogs
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Trim the crusts from each slice of bread.
3) With a rolling pin, roll out the bread to make slices thinner.
4) Spread butter or margarine on one side.
5) Place a trimmed bacon rasher on each.
6) Spread... - 36.7423
Hot Corned Beef Buns
Hot Corned Beef Buns will sure add variety to your party menu. It is the flavors of corned beef, cabbage and seasonings that make this Hot Corned Beef Buns taste rich and flavorsome. Just check out the recipe of hot corned beef buns listed here. - 36.6944
Flaky Hot Biscuits
1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Cut the fat into pieces about 1/4 in. in size and stir into the dry ingredients.
3. Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk.
4. Stir with a knife and then knead lightly on a floured surface for... - 36.4504
Hot Prawn And Cheese Muffins
1) In a bowl, add the prawns, cheese, cayenne, grated onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, blend well.
2) Halve the muffin, spoon in the mixture over the muffin halves; place under a preheated grill and grill the muffins until the cheese bubbles. ... - 36.3486