- » Hot Shrimp
Hot Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot shrimp recipes.
Hot Shrimp In A Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the mushrooms in half the butter and half olive oil over a medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened.
4) Sprinkle with the nutmeg, salt and pepper.... - 45.4581
Hot Shrimp Tippter
Heat butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add onions; cook, stirring constantly until limp.
Add mushrooms, lower flame and cook until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Sprinkle flour evenly over mushrooms; mix.
Stir... - 40.7523
Hot Shrimp Appetizers
1) Butter the bread slices, place on the rack and toast until lightly browned.
2) In a bowl, mix the shrimp, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion and lemon juice.
3) Spoon a teaspoon of the shrimp mixture over each bread slice.
Toast further until brown... - 37.8958
Hot Dilly Shrimp
Dry shrimp well on paper toweling.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or in fry pan on table-top butane unit over direct high flame.
Add shrimp and heat until it cooks and turns pink, stirring often.
Add next 5 ingredients; toss gently and... - 35.0948
Hot And Sour Shrimp
1. In medium bowl, combine sherry, ginger root, and garlic; add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. In small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, cornstarch, and ground red pepper; stir well to dissolve... - 33.4416
Hot Potted Shrimps
Chop the shrimps finely.
Put them in an ovenproof dish in a medium oven, 350°F, Reg 4, until the butter melts.
Chop finely 6 hard-boiled eggs.
Mix thoroughly with the shrimps.
Make a mound of them in the centre of a serving plate and... - 27.1805
Hot Shrimp Recipes By Category