- » Hot Sausage Soup
Hot Sausage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot sausage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot sausage soup recipes.
Homemade Sausage With Hot Soup
Combine all ingredients except stock and put through food grinder or grind in food processor.
Blend well and form into a loaf on a piece of cheesecloth.
Wrap loaf in the cheesecloth and twist ends to seal.
Secure with string.
Place in... - 40.6361
You May Also Like!
Pepper And Sausage Soup
Peel and slice the onions.
Wash the leeks and cut in strips.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into rings.
Peel and dice the potatoes.
Peel the tomatoes, then halve, remove the seeds and chop.
Broil the sausages until they are well... - 41.7569
Green Pea And Sausage Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the peas, lettuce, spring onions, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the water and milk and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes or until the peas are tender.
Remove from... - 41.7644
Hot Sausage Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease the (9x5x3 inches) loaf pan with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, mix with hands, sausage, onion, mushrooms, crumbs and dry seasoning.
4) Stir in the mustard, hot pepper, egg, milk or... - 45.3913
Oktoberfest Sausage Soup
Combine broths, celery, onion, green pepper and potato in large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 15 minutes.
Add dissolved cornstarch; cook and stir until soup thickens.
Cut sausage... - 41.3662
Lentil Sausage Soup
In large saucepan or kettle heat bacon fat.
Saute onion, carrot and celery over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add lentil sprouts, water, tomatoes and seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Put soup into blender and blend until smooth.
Return to kettle and... - 34.4183
Hot Smoky Potato Salad
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set bacon aside.
Cook sausage and chopped onion in drippings till meat is browned and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in cream of celery soup, water, pickle relish, vinegar,... - 34.1514
Italian Sausage Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven add sausage and brown them.
2. Add onions and cook while stirring continuously till the onions are tender.
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients and boil.
4. Reduce the heat and cover. Simmer 45 minutes.
5. Remove the... - 48.2056
1) In a skillet heat dripping and add sausage slices.
2) Brown the sausage lightly.
3) Pour off drippings.
4) Pour soup and water and mix.
5) Continue to heat, stirring often.
6) Serve hot. - 36.3699
Veal Sausage And White Bean Soup
1.Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add shallot, onion, celery, garlic.
3. Saute over medium heat for 3 minutes until onions turn translucent.
4.Add in the beans, water, broth and let mixture boil.
5.Now, reduce heat and let mixture... - 47.3929