- » Hot Sausage Pasta
Hot Sausage Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hot Sausage Pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hot Sausage Pasta recipes.
Baked Ditali With Sweet And Hot Italian Sausages
In a saucepan, heat the oil and brown the sausages evenly.
Remove the sausages, cut them into thin slices.
Pour the oil out of the pan but leave the brown residue.
Add the tomato sauce to the same pan, add the sausage slices; stir, cover, and simmer 20... - 35.5731
Hot And Spicy Sausage Sauce
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add sausage; cook, stirring to break into small pieces, for 5 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
ADD bell peppers to skillet.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 2... - 27.0045
Sausage And Sweet Pepper Pasta
1. Using a sharp knife, prick the sausage.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add ½ inch water.
3. Allow the sausage to boil, uncovered, for 20 minutes or till water is completely evaporated.
4. Cook sausage, turning intermittently, for 10 minutes... - 47.2615
Pasta Sausage And Tomato Casserole
1. In a skillet, blanch sausages in boiling water, peel, slice and set aside.
2. In a large pot, boil pasta until cooked, drain, rinse and set aside.
3. In a non stick skillet, add sliced sausages and cook for about 5 minutes. Add... - 43.3638
Turkey Sausage And Pasta Bake
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, mushrooms, and celery; cook 6 to 8 minutes or... - 34.9917
Pasta With Sausage And Peppers
In large skillet cook sausage, red or green peppers, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in cream, parsley, marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 6 to 8... - 36.8921
Pasta With Sausage And Mustard Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, stir-fry almonds in 1 tablespoon olive oil until golden and keep aside for later use.
2) To the pan, add remaining oil and stir in bell peppers and sausage, sautéing for about 3 minutes until bell peppers are just soft and... - 37.3955
Spicy Sausage Ragu With Pasta
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Cook onion and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until soft and pale gold, 5 minutes.
Cook, stirring to break up, until coloured, 10 minutes.
Add chilli flakes, fennel, oregano, tomato puree and... - 45.0915
Pasta With Sausage Sauce
1) Cut the sausage into ½ inch slices.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, garlic and sausages for 8 to 10 minutes or until sausages are lightly brown
3) Stir in tomato paste, sugar, tomatoes, celery, salt and herbs.
4) Cover... - 44.1646
Sausage And Pasta Primavera
1) Follow package instructions to cook spaghetti and keep warm after draining well.
2) In the meantime, in a large skillet, mix beef knockwurst, asparagus, onion, water and garlic.
3) Cook the mixture for 5 to 7 minutes over medium-high... - 37.2715
Pasta With Smoked Sausage
At times we are forced to use up the foods that are lying for a long time in our refrigerator. There are just two options either to throw them or use them. Nikko is just using up the smoked sausage; he is making an easy pasta with smoked sausages. And the... - 103.206
Pasta Frittata With Sausage And Mushrooms
1. ln a bowl, mix together milk, sour cream until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, sautÃ©... - 43.6092
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
You need a few simple and rustic ingredients to cook a great and elegant pasta bake... the sausage and mushroom pasta pie! - 135.357
Penne With Cabbage And Sausage
1. Saute sausage bits in a large skillet until some fat is rendered. Add the onion and cook until the onion is golden and the sausage has browned. Add cabbage and stir to coat with the oil.
2. Cover and cook about 6-7 minutes, or until the cabbage is nicely... - 23.5752
Mexican Eye Opener With Chili Pepper Pasta
1) Lightly beat the eggs and water together in a small bowl. Put it aside.
2) In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onion, bell pepper and chorizo for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the chili pepper pasta and cook till the pasta starts to... - 37.957
Do Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna
1. Cook sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; evenly pour 1 cup... - 25.8423
Wiener And Pasta Pot
1) In large saucepan or Dutch oven add all 6 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cover and cook for about 15 to 17 minutes until shells are cooked.
3) Serve hot. - 31.7509
Pasta With Sausage And Peppers
In large pot, combine olive oil, onion and peppers; saute over medium heat until softened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the garlic; stir for about 1 minute.
Do not allow garlic to brown, or it will be bitter.
Add sausage meat, breaking it up as it cooks.
While... - 40.5685
Pasta With Arugula And Smoked Sausage
Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In a large skillet cook leek and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Stir in sausage, chicken broth, and roasted sweet peppers.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Add arugula and cook for 1 to... - 41.1749
Brown sausages slowly in large skillet; push to one side.
Add garlic and saute 2 minutes; pour off all fat.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and herbs.
Bring to boiling; lower heat.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes to blend flavors.
While sauce... - 42.7601
This mediterranean pasta is a herbed sausage pasta. Made with country sausage cooked with the flavor of onions and garlic, it also has zucchini slices in it. Herbed with basil and oregano, the mediterranean sausage pasta is finished with tomatoes and served... - 37.8282
Sausage With Shrimp And Pasta Shells
1. In a large heavy-bottomed sauté pan, cook sausage in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat until well browned but still slightly undercooked at the center. Remove sausage and reserve in a warm place.
2. Add garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, unt - 24.2835
Spicy Sausage With Pasta
1. In a saucepan, combine crumbled sausage, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook over medium heat until sausage is browned; drain off fat.
2. Add the spaghetti sauce; bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes to blend flavors and mix well.
3.... - 37.7227
Pasta Twists With Sausage & Cream
Following package directions, cook pasta in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, melt butter.
Remove casings from sausage and crumble meat into pan; cook, stirring... - 42.2969
Grilled Sausage & Pesto Pasta
Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; grill sausage directly over fire, turning to cook and brown evenly, about 10-12 minutes.
Remove from fire and set aside.
In large shallow bowl, toss farfalle and pesto; toss to coat evenly.
Slice sausage into rounds and add... - 29.4712
Pasta Wheels With Sausage & Tomatoes
Remove and discard sausage casings; slice sausages diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook sausages until browned (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and garlic and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3... - 43.4719
Pasta Primavera With Italian Sausage
1) Take a large skillet and heat sausage in it until it loses its pink color.
2) Take off the sausage from skillet and save the drippings.
3) Sauté onion and garlic in the saved drippings for 1 minute followed by zucchini for 2 minutes.
4) Reduce... - 41.1867
Risotto Style Orzo Pasta With Chicken And Sausage
Most of us are scared of making risotto cause it requires a lot of precision and technique. This is a delicious, low-maintenance alternative to traditional risotto. This is quick and easy risotto-style dish made with orzo pasta. Chef John combines Spanish and... - 93.4464
Italian Pasta Sausage Soup
Place sausage links in large saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven.
Add water to a depth of about 1/2 inch.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until sausage is partially cooked; drain.
Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices; return to... - 37.9136
Turkey Sausage Pasta Sauce
Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 6 minutes.
Add sausage and cook until brown, breaking up sausage with fork, about 4 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes with juices, tomato paste, bay leaves, basil... - 33.3694
Italian Pasta And Sausage, Tomato Mozzarella Salad 意大利餐,麵,燒腸,番茄和芝士沙律
tall pot put some olive oil inside, light fry the garlic and onion, pour in tomatoes, stir it with wooden spoon and smash it, add half tea spoon chicken essence and salt, pinch of peper,simmer for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce
Cook the pasta:
boiled hot... - 38.0542
Sausage And Beef Pasta Sauce
1) In a large heavy pot, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add in the pork chops and saute till it browns well.
2) Add in the tomato sauce, water, garlic and salt. Let the mixture come to a simmer.
3) In a skillet, drop in the sausages. Prick the... - 42.9192
Pasta With Veal Sausage Bolognese
1. Take a blender and in its process container add 1 cup tomatoes with liquid; process the blending until tomato turns into puree.
2. Chop rest of the tomatoes and set aside.
3. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and heat oil in it.
4. Add... - 46.4857
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
For crust: Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
In medium mixing bowl combine 1 egg, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and margarine.
Stir in hot spaghetti.
Press mixture evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch pie plate.
For... - 43.6709
Italian Sausage And Green Beans With Pasta
Cut Italian sausage into slices about 1/2-inch thick.
Peel onion and slice into rings.
Place sausages and onion in a large, wide, heavy-bottomed skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until sausage is browned and onion rings are... - 40.3407
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce; I am sure you will... - 34.7335
Cavatelli With Chicken And Sausage
Place the tomatoes, salt, and pepper in a deep saucepan, and cook, uncovered, stirring from time to time, for 20 minutes, or until most of the water has evaporated.
In another saucepan, place the sausages, cover with boiling water and simmer for 10... - 43.6418
Chorizo And Spinach Pasta
1. In a pot over medium high heat, boil water, add penne and cook until done.
2. In a pan over medium high heat, add in the chorizo and fry until all the fat has melted.
3. Add in the spinach, broccoli and stir well.
4. Add in the olive... - 118.224
Quick Pasta Sauce
If sausage comes in casing, remove casing; break up sausage.
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown sausage, onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over... - 37.5738
Ziti With Sausage & Zucchini
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Add sausage meat and cook until browned, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently to break up sausage.
With... - 37.6993
Rigatoni With Hot Sausage And Fennel
In a heavy skillet cook the sausage over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until it is cooked through and transfer it with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Add the oil to the skillet and in it cook the onion and the garlic over... - 32.6388
Macaroni & Sausage
In a 5-quart kettle, cook macaroni in a generous amount of boiling salted water until just tender to bite; drain.
In a wide frying pan, cook chorizo until browned, adding oil if needed.
Break meat apart as it cooks.
Remove meat and set aside.
In pan... - 39.364
Garlicky Spaghetti Sauce With Sausage
Anyone can make spaghetti sauce, it is easy to learn recipe. So can you, especially with this simple and quick video that shows sausage spaghetti sauce recipe. This recipe is perfect for any pasta. Try making sausage spaghetti sauce . - 138.943
Baked Ziti With Sausage
1. Preheat the broiler. While the Marinara Sauce is cooking, arrange the sausage on a broiler pan and broil, turning frequently, 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin slices.
2. Meanwhile, bring... - 32.2195
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 38.2925
Mushroom And Sausage Timbale
Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente.
Drain and toss in a hot bowl with 4 tablespoons of butter.
In a frypan, heat 3 tablespoons of butter, add the mushrooms, lemon juice, and water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, and cook... - 37.1145
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.8645
Microwave Pasta Pie
1) Use a 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate to arrange spaghetti.
2) Sprinkle parmesan cheese and butter; toss until evenly coated.
3) Form pasta crust by arranging pasta on bottom and up side of plate.
4) Cover with aluminum foil and set... - 43.0052
Linguine With Spicy Sausage
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Remove skin from sausage, chop and add with oil to large skillet.
Saute until nearly done, approx.5 minutes.
Add and simmer 2 minutes.
Add pasta to skillet... - 37.36
Vermicelli And Sausage Soup (mexican Dry Soup)
Use a pot that can go from the top of the stove to the broiler.
Place it over medium heat and melt the lard (or butter) in it.
Add the scallions and garlic and saute them until soft.
Add the sausage meat and chili powder and cook for 10 minutes, breaking the... - 42.9957
Linguine With Spicy Sausage And Scallion Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the linguine and cook until just al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a mini food processor, combine the scallions. parsley, pine... - 24.6837
Sausage Salsa Spaghetti
Sausage Salsa Spaghetti is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Sausage Salsa Spaghetti recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.686
Creamy Spaghetti With Sausage, Peppers And Cheese
When a comfort mill is on the agenda, try this! Betty’s spaghetti with sausage and peppers is the ticket for hectic weeknight dinner. Plus, it comes loaded with lip-smacking sausage, peppers and onions and loads of cheese that just makes it a treat fit for... - 110.792
Penne With Mushrooms Italian Sausage And Broccoli
1. Crumble the turkey sausage meat into a large nonstick skillet and cook until golden brown. Remove the sausage with a slotted spoon and let drain on a paper towel lined heatproof plate. Pour off and discard any fit in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook... - 27.0028
Kale And Turkey Pasta
Wintery night and you are yet to decide on your dinner menu - well in this video famous chef Dani Spies shares a great recipe, which is just perfect for you. It is quite healthy as well as delicious. The kale and turkey pasta serves with all goodness of... - 136.08
Penne With Fennel And Sausage
1. In a large pot, over high heat, bring well-salted water to boil.
2. Drop penne in boiling water, stir occasionally, and cook for about 10-11 minutes.
3. Drain pasta, reserving a cup of pasta water for later use.
4. Place a heavy... - 105.363
Penne With Eggplant & Sausages
Crumble sausages into a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Cook, stirring frequently, until meat is well browned (about 15 minutes).
Spoon off and discard all but 1 tablespoon fat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until vegetables... - 38.5074
Rigatoni With Sausage- With Chef Ellie Espo
Pasta dishes make such simple and quick meals especially during busy weeknights. The best thing about pasta is that they make all inclusive one pot meals that easily please the kids. Here is a delicious sweet-spicy pasta dish with Italian sausage, cannellini... - 125.019
Penne With Sausage Chicken Eggplant & Feta Cheese
If you like the sharp flavor of feta cheese then try out this fabulous recipe. Watch this fantastic video that shows a quick dinner recipe. The dish is wonderfully flavored and has a great combo of sausage, chicken, eggplant and feta cheese with penne. See... - 114.084
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; cook, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. Remove sausages to paper towels to... - 31.2598
Penne With Broccoli Rabe And Spicy Turkey Sausage
1. In a bowl place the sun-dried tomatoes, cover them with boiling water and allow them to macerate for 20 minutes.
2. Then drain the tomatoes, julienne them and set them aside.
3. In a large Dutch oven Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over high... - 44.375
Chicken With Chorizo Sausage Casserole
Chef Kevin has adapted this Casserole Recipe to suit our tastes and everyone who has tried it, loves it and ends up requesting a copy. This is a fab meal done in the same pot and with stacks of flavour like white wine. This can be a regular on your menu and a... - 146.071
Spaghetti Sauce With Sausage
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 3qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after 3 minutes.
Crumble sausage into onion mixture.
Cover and microwave at high setting 8 minutes, or until meat loses... - 38.7582
Sausage And Passata Skillet
If you need a variety dish, this Sausage And Passata Skillet is something you got to try. The flavor of pork sausages with pasta is just yum - you can even try macaroni instead of pasta - the choice is yours! - 32.2344
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Peppers
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, turning, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Prick sausage with a fork as it cooks to release juices. Remove sausage from skillet and let cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch slices. (It's... - 36.1873
Chickpea And Sausage Saute
1) In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) To this, add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over high heat, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables turn tender-crisp.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients except the... - 44.4299
Zucchini And Sausage
Peel zucchini and cut into halves lengthwise; cut into slices.
Saute sausage and garlic in heated olive oil in 12-inch skillet until light brown.
Remove sausage with slotted spoon.
Add zucchini and tomatoes to skillet.
Saute for several minutes.
Simmer,... - 40.7111
Shape the sausage meat into tablespoon size pieces.
Mix the eggs with the milk.
Dust the sausage with the flour, dip into the milk, and dredge in the corn flakes.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Fry the fritters in small batches until golden brown, reserve... - 32.0528
1) Cut the sausage into pieces measuring 1-inch each and in a large saucepan over medium high heat, cook the sausage pieces till they turn brown. Take out the cooked sausages, place on paper towels and keep aside.
2) From the saucepan, drain off all... - 43.7923
1 Clean the casings, rinse well with water, then pour vinegar through them. Set aside.
2 Use a food processor or the coarse blade of a meat grinder, grind the meat and fat. Add the onions, garlic, vinegar, tequila and seasonings, using the hotness of chile... - 38.2667
Spaghetti And Herb Meatballs
1. In a large Dutch oven, tip in the first nine ingredients and bring this to the boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and cook uncovered for 45 minutes while stirring the sauce occasionally. Let the mixture cool
2. Shape the mixture into 1-inch... - 38.9891
Spicy Sausage Stew
1) In a casserole dish, cook sausage on high powerfor 9 to 11 minutes, stirring once. Take the dish out and drain.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients cover the dish. Heat, covered, on high power for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Cook... - 40.0697
All New Sausage Rice Wraps
In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Uncover; fluff with a fork.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage meat over medium-high heat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5... - 39.8235
This is a dish that is a delicious vegetarian meal, or you can add a little chorizo sausage for extra protein and flavor. Orzo pasta looks like rice and can be used as a substitute for rice in many instances. - 36.4573
Mostaccioli Sausage Casserole
1. Cook mostaccioli pasta, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and brown sausages, drain excess fat.
3. Add canned spaghetti sauce, boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4. In a 13x9-inch baking dish,... - 37.7863
Bucatini With Sausage And Peas
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the sausage and cook over moderately high heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Add the minced garlic and shallot and cook, stirring, until... - 27.3366
Sausage With Cream And Basil
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally over medium-high heat, until just golden, 5 minutes.
Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently to break up meat, until it just loses its pink colour, 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 44.051
Spinach And Sausage Manicotti
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir and crumble sausage until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Discard any fat. Let cool 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water... - 36.2816
Turkey Sausage Spaghetti Pie
To make the spaghetti CRUST: Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray and set aside.
Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package.
Drain and rinse with hot water.
Transfer the hot spaghetti to a medium bowl.
Stir in the 2 egg whites... - 45.8861
Italian Sausage With Tomato
1. Cook the noodles according to package instructions given; drain and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, over medium heat cook the sausages till brown sausage; drain off the fat.
3. Add tomato paste, beef broth and oregano; stir well to mix well.
4. Add... - 40.6245
Cook noodles, following label directions; drain; return to same kettle; toss with salad oil or olive oil to keep from sticking.
While noodles cook, dice sausage patties; brown with no fat, stirring often, in medium size frying pan; stir in tomatoes, tomato... - 33.219
Chunky Pasta Sauce With Meat
1) In a large saucepan, add beef and sausage to brown.
2) Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings and discard the rest.
3) Fold in onion and garlic to sauté until tender.
4) Pour in stewed tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce and wine.
5) Bring the mixture to a... - 41.4456
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Crumble sausages into pan and stir well with a fork to break up.
Add bell pepper.
Continue to cook, stirring... - 42.1563
Rigatoni With Turkey Sausage
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, and garlic; cook 3 minutes or until sausage is browned, stirring often.
Add tomato and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25... - 38.0567
Low Carb Macaroni And Sausage Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Strain macaroni/pasta in a strainer and wash with running water.
3. Boil water in a pan, add noodles and let boil for 3 minutes.
4. Strain pasta with the help of strainer. Keep aside.
5. In a pan... - 110.071
Mostaccioli And Sausage
In large saucepan, brown sausage; pour off fat.
Add onion and green pepper; cook and stir until tender.
Add pasta sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Toss hot cooked mostaccioli with... - 35.5645
Little Ears With A Sausage Sauce
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and cook the sausage until golden brown, stirring to break it up into small pieces.
Using a slotted spoon, set aside on a plate.
Pour off the excess fat, leaving about 1/4 inch in the... - 39.819
Sausage And Feta Strata
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a 10-inch skillet placed over medium heat, brown the sausages in oil. Drain on paper towels and keep the drippings in the skillet.
3) To the skillet, add the onions and garlic and cook... - 40.877
Sausage And Pepper Subs
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Place sub rolls on a baking sheet.
2. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Shape sausage into four 7-inch oblong patties about 1/3 inch thick. Place in skillet and cook, turning once, until browned and just cooked through,... - 28.5295
Italian Sausage With Rigatoni
1. Remove casings from sausage and break them into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan, cook the sausage well until it is browned; drain off fat.
3. Add peas, leaks and chicken broth; cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Cook pasta according to... - 39.8727
Pork And Sausages Contadina
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove with a slotted... - 31.0618
Penne With Sausage Eggplant And Feta
1. Cook eggplant, sausage, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and eggplant is tender. Add tomato paste and next 3 ingredients (through tomatoes),- cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring... - 29.1349
Italian Fusilli With Sausages
1. In an eight quart pot covered up to three quarters with water, bring it to a boil with the lid on over high flame
2. Add pasta and cook without a lid till al dente, for say ten minutes
3. Preheat an omelette pan over medium flame until the rim turns... - 39.7103
Linguine With Spicy Sausage
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat cook sausage meat stirring to break up, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
3.... - 36.4721
Italian Sausage & Pea Pod Fettuccine
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan, crumble sausage.
Stir with onion and garlic over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, about 12 minutes.
Spoon fat from pan and discard.
To pan add pimientos, basil, and milk.
Stir until simmering; keep warm.
Meanwhile,... - 40.5979