- » Hot Sandwich Casserole
Hot Sandwich Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot sandwich casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot sandwich casserole recipes.
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
"Place toast in square shallow casserole.
Arrange eggs on toast; sprinkle with cheese.
Add milk to soup gradually; heat in saucepan, stirring, until soup comes to a boil.
Reduce heat; stir in salmon.
Pour over toast.
Sprinkle with chips.
Bake at 425 degrees... - 39.2006
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
These Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches taste incredible ! Try these toasted breads topped with a mixture of fish, herbs and seasonings for your next meal. You'll keep asking for more of these Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches. - 36.2657
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 47.7129
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
1. Take a small glass dish and add butter to it. Microwave the butter and brush it over the toast.
2. Take a 1-quart glass casserole and add water packed tuna, celery, pimiento, onion, salt , chopped parsley and mayonnaise to it.
3. Microwave the... - 39.017
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich
In 3 individual casseroles, place toast, two half-slices to a casserole, cut edges down.
Top with ham, then bundles of hot asparagus.
Ladle hot Cheese Sauce over. - 21.5806
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich, you will always crave for some more. - 28.427
Homemade Kentucky Hot Brown
Here in this video the chef tries to replicate the hot brown which you originally get at the Brown Hotel in Louisville Kentucky. Perfectly made and well presented, but clear vocal ingredients and directions could have helped follow the video better. - 96.3552
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 44.9719
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches has a superb taste. The crab and chicken bouillon gives the Barbecued Crab Sandwiches a great taste. Barbecued Crab Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 40.625
Microwave Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
1. Crumble 1 lb. ground beef into 2-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 5 to 6 minutes on HIGH; drain fat. (Don't break apart chunks until after draining fat—it's easier to drain if you don't.)
3. Stir in remaining... - 28.5645
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches
Combine butter, celery and onion, in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add instant bouillon, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, cloves, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on,... - 47.1168
1. Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 3 minutes or until... - 23.2382
Open Face Pizza Sandwiches
1) In a 2-quart casserole, crumble the beef.
2) Cover with plastic wrap, and place in microwave on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes, or till browned. Stir the mix at 2-minute intervals.
3) Drain any excess drippings.
4) Mix together the spaghetti sauce mix,... - 40.4719
Barbecued Beef On Buns
Mix catsup, brown sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onion salt and pepper in 2 cup glass measure.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Microwave to boiling, 1 to 2 minutes.
Layer half of the beef slices and half of the sauce in 1 quart casserole;... - 39.1652
Italian Sloppy Joes
In 2-quart casserole, crumble sausage.
Add onion and green pepper; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 10 minutes; stir after 4 minutes.
Add olives, tomatoes, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 6 minutes until hot. - 36.0862
Place butter in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Blend in olive oil.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add shrimp, stirring to coat with butter mixture.
Reduce power to... - 46.6624
Cheese And Peppers Sandwich
Cut the tops from the peppers, scrape out the seeds, rinse in cold water and drain.
Slice cheese in thin strips the length of the peppers and place some of them with salt and pepper into the peppers.
Lay the peppers on their sides in a steamer or in a... - 14.6986
Place butter in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH for 35 seconds or until butter melts.
Add onion, and cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes or until crisp tender.
Stir in next 6 ingredients.
Add frankfurters to... - 31.5218
Ham Rye Sandwiches
1. Place mushrooms, onion, garlic and margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until onion is tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
2. Place 1 ham slice on each toast slice. Spoon about 1/4... - 24.061
Middle East Sandwiches
1. Mix together yoghurt, green pepper, onion, and mint in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine beef and garlic in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 to 7 minutes, or until beef begins to brown, stirring twice. Drain... - 27.2608
Microwave Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peperonata
Peperonata: In 8-cup (2 L) microwaveable casserole, combine oil, onion and garlic; cover and microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Add red and green peppers, tomatoes, basil, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover... - 39.0616
Open Face Pizza Sandwiches
Crumble beef into a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned, stirring at 2-minute intervals.
Drain off excess drippings.
Combine spaghetti sauce mix, oregano, and tomato paste; add to... - 32.0589
Place water in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until water boils.
Stir in noodles and sauce mix and onion.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 7 to 9 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring twice.
Layer corned beef,... - 37.6174
Sloppy franks are open faced sandwiches made with veggies and frankfurters in barbecue sauce. Prepared in a microwave, the frankfurter topping is cooked in microwave along with onions and green peppers. - 36.9678
Corned Beef Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F
2 Lightly grease a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
3 Break the spaghetti in 2" lengths.
4 In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling water without salt for 10 minutes.
5 In a bowl, blend together soup and milk... - 43.1447
Parmesan Casserole Bread
Parmesan casserole bread is a very simple to prepare casserole bread. It is ready in about an hour and tastes yummy. Parmesan casserole bread is often served hot with soups or all alone. They are also good in sandwiches. Try this delicious cheesy savory bread. - 50.4477
Charlotte Des Pommes
Brush bread slices generously with butter and cut bread into strips.
Use some to line a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook apples in a small amount of water until tender; drain and mash slightly.
Mix in sugar and spices; use to fill lined casserole.
Sprinkle with... - 41.5757
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, place butter, oil, onion, and garlic.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Stir in shrimp, lemon juice, wine, and hot pepper seasoning.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring to bring... - 35.2028
In 3-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine molasses, brown sugar, butter, vinegar and salt.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is... - 46.1279
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6848
Microwave Saucy Beef Hash
Combine rice, beef, onion, parsely, soup, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot and bubbly.
Let stand 3 minutes, covered.
When serving, top each serving with thin slice of... - 37.0897
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 45.1698
Gingered Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
In 1-quart casserole, combine almonds and margarine.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, cabbage and carrot.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes,... - 48.5533
Homemade Spicy Sloppy Joes
In a deep, 3 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole heat oil on full power 2 minutes.
Crumble meat into hot oil and heat, uncovered, on roast for 10 minutes, breaking up meat pieces occasionally.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in salt, pepper, chili... - 36.8913
Linguine And Seafood
Prepare linguine as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until seafood is opaque, stirring... - 48.3894
Herbed Artichokes And Potatoes
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter-flavored mix, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until very hot.
Remove thin strip of peel around center of potato.
Add... - 46.0291
Corned Beef And Slaw On Rye
1. Put cabbage, vinegar, caraway, onion, salt and pepper into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 9 minutes at HIGH; stir once.
2. Put corned beef slices into a shallow glass baking dish. Cover... - 31.8246
Split Peas And Lentils
In 3-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except potato and carrot.
Microwave at High for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
Add potato and carrot.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender,... - 46.2698
Fennel Flavored Stuffed Mushrooms
Place water in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand 1 hour to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
Remove stems from... - 49.6266
Creamy And Delicious Cheese Souffle
Blend flour, salt, mustard and paprika in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add evaporated milk and pepper sauce.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thickened, stirring after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
Stir until melted.
If necessary,... - 46.2449