- » Hot Sandwich Casserole
Hot Sandwich Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot sandwich casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot sandwich casserole recipes.
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
"Place toast in square shallow casserole.
Arrange eggs on toast; sprinkle with cheese.
Add milk to soup gradually; heat in saucepan, stirring, until soup comes to a boil.
Reduce heat; stir in salmon.
Pour over toast.
Sprinkle with chips.
Bake at 425 degrees... - 38.5527
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
These Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches taste incredible ! Try these toasted breads topped with a mixture of fish, herbs and seasonings for your next meal. You'll keep asking for more of these Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches. - 37.4066
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 49.6964
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
1. Take a small glass dish and add butter to it. Microwave the butter and brush it over the toast.
2. Take a 1-quart glass casserole and add water packed tuna, celery, pimiento, onion, salt , chopped parsley and mayonnaise to it.
3. Microwave the... - 37.1639
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich
In 3 individual casseroles, place toast, two half-slices to a casserole, cut edges down.
Top with ham, then bundles of hot asparagus.
Ladle hot Cheese Sauce over. - 23.4
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich, you will always crave for some more. - 30.2024
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches has a superb taste. The crab and chicken bouillon gives the Barbecued Crab Sandwiches a great taste. Barbecued Crab Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 42.1194
Homemade Kentucky Hot Brown
Here in this video the chef tries to replicate the hot brown which you originally get at the Brown Hotel in Louisville Kentucky. Perfectly made and well presented, but clear vocal ingredients and directions could have helped follow the video better. - 92.9778
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 47.018
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches
Combine butter, celery and onion, in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add instant bouillon, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, cloves, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on,... - 47.8042
Open Face Pizza Sandwiches
1) In a 2-quart casserole, crumble the beef.
2) Cover with plastic wrap, and place in microwave on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes, or till browned. Stir the mix at 2-minute intervals.
3) Drain any excess drippings.
4) Mix together the spaghetti sauce mix,... - 40.5463
Microwave Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
1. Crumble 1 lb. ground beef into 2-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 5 to 6 minutes on HIGH; drain fat. (Don't break apart chunks until after draining fat—it's easier to drain if you don't.)
3. Stir in remaining... - 30.2179
1. Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 3 minutes or until... - 24.8582
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
Seasoned round steak, tender peppers and onions, topped with melted provolone cheese and sandwiched between two buttered and toasted Hawaiian sweet rolls. It's a beautiful thing I tell ya! This make a great last minute appetizer because they come together... - 0
Barbecued Beef On Buns
Mix catsup, brown sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onion salt and pepper in 2 cup glass measure.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Microwave to boiling, 1 to 2 minutes.
Layer half of the beef slices and half of the sauce in 1 quart casserole;... - 41.2747
Italian Sloppy Joes
In 2-quart casserole, crumble sausage.
Add onion and green pepper; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 10 minutes; stir after 4 minutes.
Add olives, tomatoes, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 6 minutes until hot. - 36.9359
Place butter in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Blend in olive oil.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add shrimp, stirring to coat with butter mixture.
Reduce power to... - 46.7814
Cheese And Peppers Sandwich
Cut the tops from the peppers, scrape out the seeds, rinse in cold water and drain.
Slice cheese in thin strips the length of the peppers and place some of them with salt and pepper into the peppers.
Lay the peppers on their sides in a steamer or in a... - 16.3906
Place butter in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH for 35 seconds or until butter melts.
Add onion, and cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes or until crisp tender.
Stir in next 6 ingredients.
Add frankfurters to... - 33.8842
Ham Rye Sandwiches
1. Place mushrooms, onion, garlic and margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until onion is tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
2. Place 1 ham slice on each toast slice. Spoon about 1/4... - 25.1462
Microwave Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peperonata
Peperonata: In 8-cup (2 L) microwaveable casserole, combine oil, onion and garlic; cover and microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Add red and green peppers, tomatoes, basil, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover... - 40.2112
Open Face Pizza Sandwiches
Crumble beef into a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned, stirring at 2-minute intervals.
Drain off excess drippings.
Combine spaghetti sauce mix, oregano, and tomato paste; add to... - 34.3701
Middle East Sandwiches
1. Mix together yoghurt, green pepper, onion, and mint in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine beef and garlic in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 to 7 minutes, or until beef begins to brown, stirring twice. Drain... - 29.1255
Sloppy franks are open faced sandwiches made with veggies and frankfurters in barbecue sauce. Prepared in a microwave, the frankfurter topping is cooked in microwave along with onions and green peppers. - 38.4597
Parmesan Casserole Bread
Parmesan casserole bread is a very simple to prepare casserole bread. It is ready in about an hour and tastes yummy. Parmesan casserole bread is often served hot with soups or all alone. They are also good in sandwiches. Try this delicious cheesy savory bread. - 50.2977
Corned Beef Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F
2 Lightly grease a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
3 Break the spaghetti in 2" lengths.
4 In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling water without salt for 10 minutes.
5 In a bowl, blend together soup and milk... - 41.265
Place water in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until water boils.
Stir in noodles and sauce mix and onion.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 7 to 9 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring twice.
Layer corned beef,... - 39.8993
Charlotte Des Pommes
Brush bread slices generously with butter and cut bread into strips.
Use some to line a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook apples in a small amount of water until tender; drain and mash slightly.
Mix in sugar and spices; use to fill lined casserole.
Sprinkle with... - 42.564
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, place butter, oil, onion, and garlic.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Stir in shrimp, lemon juice, wine, and hot pepper seasoning.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring to bring... - 37.1825
In 3-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine molasses, brown sugar, butter, vinegar and salt.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is... - 45.9632
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6851
Microwave Saucy Beef Hash
Combine rice, beef, onion, parsely, soup, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot and bubbly.
Let stand 3 minutes, covered.
When serving, top each serving with thin slice of... - 36.7714
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 46.5905
Gingered Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
In 1-quart casserole, combine almonds and margarine.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, cabbage and carrot.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes,... - 49.3679
Homemade Spicy Sloppy Joes
In a deep, 3 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole heat oil on full power 2 minutes.
Crumble meat into hot oil and heat, uncovered, on roast for 10 minutes, breaking up meat pieces occasionally.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in salt, pepper, chili... - 37.9362
Herbed Artichokes And Potatoes
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter-flavored mix, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until very hot.
Remove thin strip of peel around center of potato.
Add... - 45.6598
Linguine And Seafood
Prepare linguine as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until seafood is opaque, stirring... - 49.3591
Corned Beef And Slaw On Rye
1. Put cabbage, vinegar, caraway, onion, salt and pepper into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 9 minutes at HIGH; stir once.
2. Put corned beef slices into a shallow glass baking dish. Cover... - 31.8677
Creamy And Delicious Cheese Souffle
Blend flour, salt, mustard and paprika in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add evaporated milk and pepper sauce.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thickened, stirring after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
Stir until melted.
If necessary,... - 46.8806
Fennel Flavored Stuffed Mushrooms
Place water in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand 1 hour to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
Remove stems from... - 50.0281
Carob Bran Raisin Bars
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, margarine, honey and corn syrup.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in carob powder... - 47.4497
Split Peas And Lentils
In 3-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except potato and carrot.
Microwave at High for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
Add potato and carrot.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender,... - 46.1331
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 48.3933
Mexican Bean Bake
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except beans and tomato.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until peppers are tender and flavors are blended, stirring once or twice.
Add beans and tomato.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5... - 41.5023
Classic Coquille St Jacques
In 2-quart casserole, place butter, mushrooms, celery and onions.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until butter is melted; stir well.
Add flour, thyme, salt and pepper; add wine, stirring until smooth.
Stir in scallops and pimento.
Microwave at high (10)... - 44.045
Swedish Meatballs With Ox Tail Gravy
In small bowl, combine onion and butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
In medium mixing bowl, combine onion mixture and remaining meatball ingredients.
For fine-textured meatballs, mix... - 47.8259
Coquille St Jacques
Combine butter, celery, mushrooms, onions and green pepper in shallow 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, bay leaf and wine; mix well.
Add scallops and... - 35.8943
Bake the turkeys at 300 degrees until almost done.
Cut the meat from the bones and pack into hot jars.
Add 1 teaspoon salt to each quart and cover with hot broth, leaving 1 inch at the top for expansion.
Adjust the jar caps and process at 10 pounds pressure... - 25.8239
Deluxe Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Toast bread slices lightly.
Spread with butter; sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
Put 2 toast slices together, making 2 sandwiches.
Remove crusts; cut each sandwich into 4 rectangles.
Arrange... - 45.2565
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook covered, 8 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
Serve with potatoes, noodles or rice; or spoon on toast or sandwich buns. - 21.9828
1. In a large microwavable casserole dish, place the corned beef
2. Empty the seasoning packet and pour water over the meat.
3. Cover casserole with its lid or a plastic wrap.
4. Microwave the meat at HIGH for 10 minutes.
5. Turn the beef over.
6.... - 35.415
Stuffed Pattypan Squash
Put butter or margarine into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch casserole.
Cut each squash in half horizontally, keeping the halves together.
Combine the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, half-and-half, nuts, salt, and hot sauce; beat until well blended.
Spread mixture... - 38.4316
Liver And Bacon Hotpot
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. Wash and thoroughly dry the liver
3. In a frying pan, heat the butter and oil and brown liver slices evenly on each side; add to a plate
4. Turn the heat down and fry onion rings in it until... - 42.9193
Lemon & Cider Stuffed Pork Chops
Cut a slit in the skin of each chop to allow a pocket for stuffing.
Brown the chops on each side quickly under a preheated grill.
Mix the breadcrumbs, sage, onion, sultanas and lemon rind in a bowl with the egg, season well.
Stuff into the chops, arrange in a... - 43.3044
Old Fashioned Pork Liver Pudding
Put veal shank, water, bay leaf, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, celery, chopped onion, carrot, and salt and pepper to taste in kettle.
Bring to boil and boil until liquid is reduced to 3 cups.
Force liver, shoulder, and onion through food... - 47.1604
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 30.6182
1. In a small (1/2-quart) microwaveable casserole or cooking dish, combine onion and oil.
2. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes, or until onion is limp and transparent.
3. Stir in the beef and continue to cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until it has... - 46.8174
Spicy Pot Roast
Use a Dutch oven, deep-well cooker, roasting pan or any large, heavy, covered kettle.
Melt fat and brown roast thoroughly on all sides.
Turn with spatula, rather than fork, which would pierce meat and allow juices to escape.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add... - 42.8626
Chocolate Almond Crème Dessert
1. Place butter in small glass bowl. Heat on Full Power for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds, or until melted. Blend in crumbs. Set aside 1/2 cup crumbs for topping.
2. Press mixture firmly against bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 2... - 30.4522
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.5719
Cookies 'n' Cream Cheesecake
1. For crust: Combine crumbs and melted butter in 9 x 2-inch round dish. Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until slightly firm. Turn quarter-turn halfway through cooking time. Set aside.
2. For filling:... - 31.9813
Mediterranean Vegetable Salad In Pita Bread
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and combine olive oil, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and celery in it.
2) Coat the vegetables with oil by tossing them and microwave, after covering tightly with plastic wrap, for 4 to 5 minutes at Power Hi until vegetables... - 48.8359
Meatballs In Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for meatball and mix thoroughly with hand.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut size balls about 1-inch big.
3. Arrange the meatballs in a 12-inch x 8-inch microwave proof baking dish.
4. Cover the... - 43.5462
Quick And Easy Rotisserie Pork Loin With Rosemary
Looking for a tasty treat for dinner? In this video, Betty and Rick show how to make rotisserie grilled pork loin with rosemary that is a great alternative to oven roast pork. Stream the video recipe to learn how to master this pork dish. - 95.4063
Chipotle Bbq Baked Beans
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large pan crisp the bacon. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate.
4. Discard all but 2 TBS of the rendered fat. Add the onion... - 116.778
An Old Fashioned Meal
1. Thaw the frozen cake.
2. Wash and halve cherry tomatoes. Add to greens in bowl; refrigerate.
3. Combine ground beef, salt, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon of the thyme and the pepper and mix well.
4. Shape beef mixture into a 5-inch square, and cut... - 38.307