- » Hot Salsa
Hot Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot salsa recipes.
Cumberland Hot Dogs With Charred Tomato Salsa
1. Heat a barbecue or electric grill.
2. Arrange the sausages on the grill and cook them for 10-15 minutes, flipping them occasionally, until cooked and nicely browned.
3. At the same time, arrange the tomatoes, cut-side up and grill for 3-4 minutes... - 43.4041
Hot N' Spicy Salsa
1) Chop tomatoes, onion, and peppers.
2) Put the vegetables in a bowl.
3) Add lime, garlic, and parsley to it.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Keep at room temperature for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
6) Serve with blue tortilla corn... - 42.6949
Grilled Chicken With Hot Salsa
1. Preheat a moderate grill. Slash the chicken breasts deeply to speed up the cooking time.
2. Season the chicken with celery salt and cayenne, brush with oil and grill for about 15 minutes.
3. For the salsa, remove the rind and seeds from the melons. Finely... - 41.507
Cod With Hot Salsa
Cod With Hot Salsa has a different taste.The margarine gives the Cod With Hot Salsa a unique taste. - 36.8292
Sweet 'n' Hot Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until just tender, adding 1/3 teaspoon of the salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a clean pan.
Add the habaneras, ginger juice, sugar, and 1/4 cup water to the beans, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the... - 36.5263
Hot Salsa Filled Sole
1. First make the salsa. Peel the mango and cut the flesh away from the stone. Chop finely and place in a small bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes to the mango together with the onion and sugar.
2. Cut the top of the chilli. Slit down the side and discard the... - 35.0548
Biker Billy's Red Hot Pepper Salsa
1) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil, cook cayenne peppers, onion, and red bell pepper over moderate heat for 5 minutes till onion is soft.
2) Stir in ground pepper, salt, and water. Boil the mixture and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
3) Pour... - 32.1397
Hot 'n' Spicy Shrimp With Avocado Salsa
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; remove black vein from shrimp.
Pat shrimp as dry as possible on paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, oregano, cumin and cayenne.
Add shrimp; toss to coat well, rubbing spice mixture lightly into shrimp so... - 30.266
Hot Salsa Recipes By Category