- » Hot Salmon Melt
Hot Salmon Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot salmon melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot salmon melt recipes.
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
Mix together salmon, cheese (reserve 1 cup), yogurt, salt, paprika and pepper .
Spread mixture on each bread slice.
Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
Place sandwiches on greased cookie sheet and broil until cheese is completely melted and... - 31.4205
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
Combine salmon, salad dressing, celery, relish, lemon juice, and pepper.
Spread on 5 slices of bread; top with remaining 5 slices.
Beat together egg, milk, and salt.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture.
In skillet cook sandwiches in melted margarine over medium... - 36.8258
Barbecued Alaska Salmon With Hot Sauce
Rinse salmon fillets with cold water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients; brush both sides of fillets with butter mixture.
Place each fillet, skin side down, on sheet of... - 32.7767
Hot Salmon Cups
GETTING READY 1) Drain salmon and flake fish, removing skin and bones. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine together salmon, half of the cheese, sour cream, celery, sweet pickle... - 30.4036
Salmon Rice Hot Dish
Can anything be more tempting than this Salmon Rice Hot Dish ? Try this steaming hot savory rice and salmon bake and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Salmon Rice Hot Dish are welcome ! - 40.1312
Barbecued Alaska Salmon
Measure fish at its thickest part to determine cooking time.
Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper to taste.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; brush both sides of fillets with butter mixture.
Tear off 2 pieces of heavy-duty foil... - 34.3531
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain.
2. In a deep skillet, melt butter and add cream; heat through.
3. Gradually add the Parmesan cheese, stirring continuously till cheese melts.
4. When the mixture is hot, add pasta and toss to... - 41.274
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1 cup; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 1-quart casserole on high (100%) until melted, about 45 seconds.
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved wine mixture.
Microwave uncovered, stirring... - 41.4551
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1/2 cup [1 cup]; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 24-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] on high (550 watts) until melted, about 30 sec [about 45 sec].
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved... - 43.3518
1. Trim stems and any coarse leaves from spinach. Wash leaves well; place in a large sauce-pan; cover. (There's no need to add any water.)
2. Cook 1 minute over low heat, or just until spinach wilts; drain well; chop.
3. Drain salmon; remove skin and bones;... - 40.7798
Drain salmon, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin; flake meat.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and reserved salmon liquid.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute more.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion,... - 43.6247
Do you want one awesome recipe idea to attempt today? This Salmon Florentine is too tasty to be passed up, so make a special note of it it. The marriage of the amazing flavors of salmon with other ingredients is the secret to this Salmon Florentine. Easy... - 36.0496
Salmon Florentine With Dill Weed
1) Remove the stems and coarse leaves from the spinach. Rinse the leaves and add into a large saucepan.
2) Cook covered on low for 1 minute. When the spinach wilts, drain and chop up.
3) Drain the salmon, take off the skin and bones.... - 42.1617
Choose a dish large enough to hold the salmon.
Place all the ingredients in the dish except the salmon.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 15 minutes.
Wrap the salmon in a wet J-cloth, sew up in a neat bundle and place in the boiling water.
Cover fish with... - 40.8271
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Arrange salmon steaks in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish. Top with onion, instant bouillon, lemon juice, dill, salt and water. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes... - 36.5362
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Drain and flake the salmon. Add enough milk to the salmon liquid to make one and one-half cups.
3. In a saucepan melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk mixture... - 32.3042
Salmon En Papillote
Combine mustard, butter, garlic and dill weed in medium microwave-safe bowl.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
Whisk sauce until smooth; set aside.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and black pepper.
Cut 4 (12-inch) circles of... - 39.3932
1. Blend flour with seasonings in melted butter.
2. Add milk with cream gradually and stirring continuously, cook, until mixture thickens.
3. Mix salmon liquid along with a little flour mixture into egg yolks and add back to the pan.
4. Stirring,... - 42.0336
Piquante Salmon Mold
1.In a bowl, soften gelatin in cold water 5 minutes
2.In top of a double boiler, combine seasonings, egg yolks and milk and cook over hot water 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly
3.Now add butter, lemon juice and gelatin, stirring... - 43.201
Croustades Of Salmon
Croustades is the name given to square cases of food, generally fried bread, which are used to hold a filling.
They are very like a vol au vent, but made much more quickly.
The fried bread cases freeze well and only need defrosting and reheating in a... - 42.7076
Mix all ingredients together.
Bake in a covered pan set in hot water for 1 hour at 325 to 350 F.
Serve with sauce. - 28.5198
Salmon Mousse With Butter
Salmon Mousse is a perfect seafood delight. The mixture of hot vinegar and melted butter gives the Salmon mousse a wonderful taste. Seafood lover should try the salmon mousse - 38.4917
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Arrange the bread on the baking pan and bake for 5 minutes or until dry and toasted.
3) In a bowl, mix together salmon, chives, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
4) Layer the salmon mixture on each slice of... - 41.5098
Spicy Broiled Salmon
1. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, vermouth, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, thyme, and allspice. Place the fillets in an ovenproof dish and pour the marinade over them. Let the fillets marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat the... - 35.0034
1. Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper and let stand about ten minutes to absorb the salt.
2. Place the steaks on a preheated greased broiler pan and brush with about two tablespoons of the butter. Place the pan in the preheated broiler... - 30.5939
Deviled Salmon In Potato Nests
Brown onion and green pepper in fat.
Add soup and seasonings.
Simmer for few minutes; add salmon.
Shape potatoes into 6 nests, on buttered baking sheet and fill with salmon mixture.
Top with crumbs mixed with melted butter.
Bake in hot oven (400° F.) until... - 40.3492
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.8153
€¢ Pour into a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe dish the white wine or the water or half and half.
€¢ Cover and bring to boil 4 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Add the salt, bay leaves and rice. Stir well.
€¢ Cover and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 15 to 18... - 44.7566
Salmon casserole is a delightful and light casserole made with canned salmon. Cooked and prepared with cheese and milk, the salmon casserole is finished in the oven with a topping of biscuit flour. Nutritious and healthy, the salmon casserole is filling and... - 32.7877
Poached Salmon is a yummy treat for your taste buds. I love this dish, especially because it is both filling and delicious! Try the Poached Salmon for yourself and you will understand - 30.7092
At the fish market, have your fishman remove salmon head, tail, and back fin, then butterfly salmon from stomach side (do not separate fillets along back) and bone it, leaving skin intact.
At home, trim any white membrane from belly area of fish.
Rinse fish... - 31.7377
Baked Salmon With Lemon Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients with 1 cup hot water; add 1 tablespoon salt, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/2 cup melted margarine.
Place in shallow greased baking dish; place salmon on top.
Brush with additional margarine; sprinkle with additional salt, garlic... - 42.1172
Grilled Salmon Sausage On Focaccia With Sauteed Peppers
Quickly grill sausage 3-8 minutes, basting frequently with vinaigrette, until lightly browned and hot.
In skillet, saute onions, peppers, garlic and basil in remaining vinaigrette for 1-2 minutes.
Add radicchio, heat for 30 seconds stirring quickly.
Remove... - 28.204
Grilled Salmon With Broccoli
Wash the fish steaks, pat dry and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Wash the broccoli, shorten the stems somewhat, peel and cut up to the florets.
Bring the water to a boil with 1 tsp.
salt, add the broccoli, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
In a... - 46.2285
Cedar Plank Salmon With Lemon Glaze And Asparagus
1. Soak the cedar plank in water overnight.
2. Prepare the grill
3. Place the salmon fillet on the cedar plank, skin side down, season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, brush with melted butter.
4. Place the cedar plank on the hot... - 0
Broiled Salmon Auld Angus
1. Combine 1 tablespoon of butter, seasonings, whiskey in a small bowl.
2. Add bread crumbs and mix using a fork. Keep aside.
3. Heat broiler to hot.
4. Grease a broiler pan with oil or butter.
5. Coat the salmon steak with remaining... - 41.4509
Delicious Easy To Make Salmon Dish
Great delicious salmon fish dish, easy to make at home!!! Only fresh and healthy ingredients! You will love it and your friends and family as well!! It has a sweet delightful taste! Enjoy!! And "Bon appétit!" - 92.789
Fiesta Salmon Or Tuna Bake
Fiesta Salmon Or Tuna Bake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Fiesta Salmon Or Tuna Bake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.9109
Salmon With Dill And Caper Béarnaise Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly dust a board with flour and roll out pastry sheets 1/8 inch-thick.
3) Cut each sheet into 4 squares.
4) Arrange one salmon fillet, skin side up, over each pastry square.
5) Wrap the pastry around... - 45.1325
Blue Mountain Barbecued Salmon
Try this alluring Blue Mountain Barbecued Salmon recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Blue Mountain Barbecued Salmon is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends on a get together. - 40.136
Baby Smoked Salmon Blinis
Sift the flour into a bowl and stir in the yeast, salt and sugar.
Mix with the water to a thick batter.
Cover and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Whisk the egg yolks and milk together and whisk into the batter with the butter.
Whisk the egg whites until... - 40.571
Enjoy this Salmon Croquettes - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 43.4869
Smoked Salmon & Asparagus Eggs
1. Break off and discard the woody stalk ends of the asparagus and, using a potato peeler, thinly peel the stems. Cut each asparagus spear in half. Cook in boiling water for about 5 minutes until just tender. Drain well and keep hot.
2. Arrange half of the... - 29.4465
Salmon And Shrimp Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a fork, flake drained salmon into large pieces. Arrange in a shallow baking dish.
3. Add drained and rinsed shrimps along with mushrooms to salmon.
4. Blend flour into melted butter. Slowly,... - 44.9465
Smoked Salmon Strata
Cut bread slices into cubes to make about 11 cups (2.75 L); set aside.
In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook leeks and mushrooms for 3 to 4 minutes or until leeks are softened.
Remove from heat.
Cut salmon crosswise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide... - 46.8513
Poached Salmon Steaks With Bearnaise Sauce
About 45 minutes before serving: In large skillet over high heat, combine 3 cups water and first 8 ingredients; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Discard vegetables and lemon.
In skillet in this bouillon, cook salmon steaks, covered,... - 45.2357
Baked Salmon Steaks
1. In 10" glass casserole, arrange salmon equally in four corners (narrow ends toward center of dish).
2. In glass cup melt butter (high) 30 seconds, add to lemon juice and pour equally over salmon.
3. Add salt and pepper as per taste.
4. Arrange onion... - 41.9243
Creamy Salmon Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt margarine in it. Add green pepper and celery. Cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables turn tender.
3) Add milk and the salmon liquid.
4) When mixture becomes hot, add water and... - 46.6903
Fillets Of Salmon With Tomato Cream
Sprinkle fillets with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; dredge fillets in flour.
Cook fillets in 3 tablespoons butter and hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 43.9605
Baked Salmon With Butter
Clean and scale fish.
Wash fish and wipe dry.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Dip fish into flour and coat well.
Melt butter in a shallow baking pan.
Place fish in butter and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add next 4... - 43.1514
Spinach And Salmon Roulade
Place frozen spinach in pan, cook over moderate heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Melt butter in separate pan, add flour, stir 1 minute.
Add milk gradually, stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Quickly stir in egg yolks and spinach, transfer mixture to... - 41.4589
Creamed Salmon And Shrimp Gratin
Melt the butter in a saucepan and cook the onion gently until soft but uncoloured, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
Off the heat add the milk, wine and seasoning and bring rapidly to the boil whisking all the... - 36.5638
Salmon Souffle With Potato
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Using 1 tablespoon of the butter, grease a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish and a 24- by 2-inch strip of heavy-duty foil.
Wrap the foil around the dish, buttered side in, to form a collar that extends 1 1/2 inches above the rim, and... - 43.8893
1. In a wet J-cloth, wrap the salmon and sew up in a neat bundle.
2. In a dish large enough to hold the salmon, place all the ingredients except the salmon.
3. Cover the dish and place in the microwave.
4. Cook for 15 minutes at High, till the... - 41.4176
Seared Salmon With Potatoes And Dijon
Looking for a quick and simple salmon recipe? You can't get a better deal than this. Chef Hermann prepares seared wild salmon and enriches it with new potatoes and a zingy mustard broth. A delicious meal any day. Try preparing this once at home, and we bet,... - 89.2114
Gruyere Cheese Salmon Souffle
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 375°F (Gas Mark 5, 190°C).
Using 1 tablespoon of butter, grease a 2 1/2 pint [l 1/2 quart] souffle dish.
Using the back of a wooden spoon, rub the salmon through a fine wire strainer into a medium sized mixing... - 43.1255
Salmon Steaks With Sesame Dill Sauce
In 2-cup measure combine sauce ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is hot and butter melts, stirring once during cooking.
Place salmon steaks on roasting rack.
Brush with sauce.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 10... - 47.1519
These Crepes Romaine are truly tempting !This dish with the smoked salmon tastes incredible ! Try out these Crepes Romaine for your next meal and tell me if you like them ! - 36.3903
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the salmon and heat very gently.
Pour in the eggs and cook, stirring, until lightly set.
Stir in the chives.
Taste the mixture and season if necessary.
Spoon the mixture onto the toast and serve immediately. - 29.7616
Salmon And Tarragon Fishcakes With Hollandaise
Put the salmon in a shallow pan with the bay leaf, a little seasoning and enough milk to cover.
Bring to a simmer and cook for about 6 minutes until just done, then drain, cool and flake.
Mix the potatoes, anchovy essence, mustard, tarragon and ketchup with... - 46.8491
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 111.345
Louisiana Fire Dipping Glaze For Health Sea Sausages
Louisiana Fire Dipping Glaze For Health Sea Sausages are most suited for sea sausages especially salmon. This is one of the best ways to prepare Honey-Mustard Bbq Glaze For Grilled Health Sea Sausages. Do try it! - 25.2329
1. Flake salmon along with the liquid.
2. Blend flour along with seasonings in melted flour.
3. Slowly, add milk and stirring continuously, cook, until mixture thickens.
4. Mix in peas, liquid, and heat well.
5. Mound the mixture atop... - 38.974
Seattle Salmon Patties
Drain salmon, reserving 1/3 Cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake meat.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Add reserved liquid, 1/3 cup crumbs, eggs, parsley, mustard, and salmon; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties; roll in remaining crumbs.
In... - 41.4278
Make Pastry Case and bake blind).
Filling: Cover base of pastry case with smoked salmon.
Beat eggs together with flour and pepper.
Add cream and melted butter, mix thoroughly.
Pour custard mixture gently over salmon in pastry case.
Cook in a moderately hot... - 36.0315
Microwave Company Salmon
1. In microwave-proof bowl, melt the butter on ROAST (7) for 1/2 minutes Add the rest of the ingredients except the salmon and coat in the melted butter.
2. Place the salmon in glass baking dish with the thickest parts on the outside of the dish. Top... - 35.5677
Creamed Salmon Loaf
Add the flour to the melted butter, mix in salt, pepper and milk, and cook until smooth.
Add minced salmon and lemon juice.
Remove from fire and add egg yolks, then fold in whites carefully.
Butter baking dish and place in pan of hot water.
Bake from 10 to 20... - 34.8973
Salmon And Sour Cream
Onto hot crepe drizzle a little butter, spoon in some salmon and sprinkle with lemon juice and a dollop of sour cream.
Roll crepe and top with another spoonful of sour cream mixture - 24.6077
Melt cheese over boiling water, blend.4n tomato puree and seasonings gradually.
Add eggs to milk and stir slowly into cheese mixture.
Add salmon broken into large pieces and heat 5 minutes.
Serve on hot toast, for 6. - 35.2582
Salmon In Barbecue Sauce
Cut salmon into serving pieces; place in foil-lined shallow baking dish.
sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt small amount of butter; drizzle over salmon.
Fold foil over salmon.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Saute onion in 1/4 pound butter; add catsup,... - 38.3071
Salmon Salad With Caper Sauce
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Melt over hot water.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add dissolved gelatin and mold.
Serves 4 to 6. - 39.7538
Salmon N Spaghetti
Mix evaporated milk and salt in a saucepan; set over low heat and bring just to boiling.
Blend the cheese, olives, salmon, chives, and cayenne pepper into milk in saucepan and heat thoroughly, stirring until cheese is melted.
Heat butter and garlic in a small... - 35.414
Salmon Filets With Blender Hollandaise
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Brush 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter over salmon; sprinkle with fennel seed.
Place fish on hot grill and cook 5 to 6 minutes each side depending on taste.
Meanwhile, mix water, horseradish, egg yolks, Tabasco, salt, pepper and lemon juice in... - 38.0077
Salmon Spinach Roll Ups
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a small bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
In a large bowl, beat the egg, using an electric beater.
Add the next 7 ingredients and beat 1 minute.
Heat a lightly oiled electric fry pan to 350Â°F... - 43.5136
Cheese And Salmon Souffle
Melt the butter, stir in the flour, and work in the milk.
Bring to boiling point, stirring until thick.
Season the sauce.
Pour half over the salmon and mix well.
Spread this mixture into a shallow fireproof dish.
Into the remaining half of the sauce blend the... - 37.2435
Broiled Salmon Steak
Broiled Salmon Steak is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this seafood recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 30.5085
Brush the salmon with 1/4 cup melted butter.
Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice and season lightly.
Put into an oven-proof dish, cover with foil, and bake for 20-25 minutes in the center of a moderate oven, 350-375°F, until just tender - do not... - 34.4386
Sauced Salmon Croquettes
Melt butter and saute onion and celery until just tender.
Add soup, water and juice from salmon.
Mix drained salmon with remaining ingredients and form into 8.
Roll each in dry bread crumbs.
Drop into hot soup mixture and cover and simmer 12 minutes. - 34.4626
Salmon Loaf With Nutmeg
1. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
2. In a bowl mix all together and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites last.
3. Bake in the preheated oven, in pan of hot water for 45 minutes.
4. Serve the Salmon Loaf with a garnish of grated... - 39.9454
Barbecued Salmon Steaks
Wash salmon and pat dry.
Combine lemon juice, butter, brown sugar, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Brush over surfaces of salmon.
Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
Place fish in a well-greased hinged wire grill or on a greased barbecue grill.
Cook over... - 39.7422
Fresh Salmon With Russian Mayonnaise
Mix all Russian mayonnaise ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
Combine baste ingredients.
Place salmon steaks on well-oiled grill above medium-hot coals.
Baste often while fish is cooking.
Cook for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, turning... - 35.7844
1. Melt butter and blend with flour.
2. Add milk, water and salt; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Pour slowly over well-beaten egg yolks.
4. Add salmon.
5. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
6. Pour into buttered baking dish, place in pan of hot... - 35.8966
Butter Salmon Soufflé
Melt butter and blend with flour.
Add milk, water and salt; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Pour slowly over stiffly beaten egg yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into buttered baking dish, place in pan of hot water and bake... - 37.8783
1. Melt cheese in top of double boiler over simmering water.
2. Blend in the tomato puree, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce gradually, stirring constantly.
3. Combine eggs with milk and stir slowly into cheese mixture.
4. Add salmon, separated into... - 30.139
In small bowl combine egg, milk, lemon juice, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, and salt.
Add salmon; mix thoroughly.
In glass pie plate shape mixture into two logs 4 x 2 x 1-inches.
Micro-cook, covered, 3 minutes, giving dish a quarter turn every minute.
Keep... - 44.5799
Smoked Poached Salmon
Soak hickory chips in water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, wipe fish with a damp paper towel.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a small pan; generously brush over fish flesh.
Using several thicknesses of heavy-duty foil, make a boat big enough to... - 33.562
Salmon Cassoulet is simply a delicious seafood recipe. Try this Salmon Cassoulet; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 43.3868
Pacific Salmon Rolls
Drain salmon, discarding liquid.
Remove and discard bones.
Flake salmon with a fork.
In a medium bowl, combine salmon, crumbs, dillweed and cheese; toss to mix.
In another bowl, beat together egg, mayonnaise, hot-pepper sauce and mustard.
Combine egg mixture... - 43.8449
1) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and grease it.
2) In a medium sized bowl, mix the flaked salmon, chopped eggs, tomatoes, gherkins, parsley, salt and pepper.
3) Take a separate bowl and blend the mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, and melted gelatine.
4) Add into... - 41.3907
Salmon Souffle With Cayenne
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Flake drained salmon.
3. Add milk to the drained salmon liquid sufficient to make 1 cup.
3. Add flour with seasonings to melted butter and blend well.
4. Slowly add the milk mixture and stirring... - 42.3872
Drain salmon, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin; flake meat.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and reserved liquid.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add next 5 ingredients, 14 teaspoon salt,... - 46.4156
Smoked Salmon With White Wine, Cream And Chives
Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 5 minutes.
Add wine and simmer until reduced by half, 3 minutes.
Add cream, lemon zest and juice, chives and salmon.
Heat over medium-low heat,... - 44.3505
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Follow the instructions on the package to cook broccoli. Drain and transfer to a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
3. Stir in flour along with salt and pepper to melted butter.
4. Mix in milk and on moderate... - 45.1553
Salmon Supper Ring
Sieve the dry ingredients for the scone mixture together.
Rub in the fat.
Mix with sufficient milk to form a soft dough.
Roll out thinly into an oblong shape.
Melt the butter in a pan, add cornflour and cook for a few minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the... - 42.812
Homemade Salmon Croquettes
1. Blend flour with salt and pepper in melted butter.
2. Add milk, gradually, to flour mixture and cook until mixture thickens.
3. Add minced fish, parsley, vinegar, and onion to the mixture thoroughly.
4. Cover and allow the mixture to chill for 3... - 44.9556
Smoked Salmon Shells On Watercress Sauce
Cook the pasta shells gently in salted water with the oil.
When only just cooked, remove them from the water with a slotted spoon and allow to drain.
Mix the smoked salmon with the Ricotta, adding a few spoonfuls of cream to make a smooth, thick paste.
Stuff... - 41.7518
Macaroni Timbales With Smoked Salmon
1. Combine pasta with butter and half the Parmesan cheese, set aside. Mix breadcrumbs with remaining Parmesan cheese.
2. Butter 6 individual timbale molds and coat them with some of the breadcrumb mixture. Pour a little beaten egg into each mold and sprinkle... - 39.4183
Salmon Croquettes With Creamed Pea Sauce
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 For croquettes, wash and peel potatoes; cut into quarters. In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and mash. Measure 1... - 35.1948