- » Hot Rub
Hot Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot rub recipes.
Hot 'n' Honey Rub
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a bowl.
2) Mash well till the mixture is smooth.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 27.5783
You May Also Like!
The BBQ Pit Boys make up an all-purpose rub that's the perfect blend for Poultry, Beef, Lamb, Pork and Fish. - 96.5638
Nice 'n' Naughty Rub
1) Combine all the ingredients together. Mix well. The amount of cayenne to be used depends on how hot a rub is preferred. When adding cayenne, use teaspoon measurements.
2) Serve or use as preferred. Can be stored for up to 3 weeks in the... - 32.6792
Rio Grande Spice Rub Strip Steaks
1) Pre-heat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2) Take the steaks from refrigerator and thaw for a few minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix ground ancho chili, cumin, coriander, and cayenne. Coat the steaks with spice mix.
4) Cover... - 43.7005
Earl's Steak Rub And Marinade
Earl's steak rub and marinade, takes your grilling to that next level... beyond your neighbor - Enough for 6 steaks - 0
Wegmans Garlic & Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey
1. In a small bowl, mix together turbinado sugar and garlic herb seasoning.
2. Loosen the skin of turkey, by putting hand between flesh and skin.
3. Try to loosen underneath, breast and thighs.
4. Divide the sugar mixture into 3 parts.
5. Rub 1... - 109.021
Beef With Dry Spice Rub
Place brown sugar, peppercorns, mustard seeds, coriander seeds and garlic in a blender or food processor; process until seeds and garlic are crushed.
Rub beef with oil, then pat on spice mixture.
Season generously with salt.
Oil hot grid to help prevent... - 36.1696
Texas Spice Rub
Combine paprika, salt, sugar, garlic and cayenne.
Add water to make paste.
Rub on chicken to coat evenly.
Grill chicken on covered grill over medium-hot Briquets 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until just cooked through. - 28.8466
Chicken In Iceland Curry Rub
When you are bored with the regular chicken recipes, you should try this one. You know your chicken is going to be unique and delicious, the moment you sniff in the spicy rub. The secret of this tasty chicken preparation, lies behind the rub mixture, so take... - 111.441
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 40.2797
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 29.6959
Hot Rub Recipes By Category