- » Hot Roll
Hot Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot roll recipes.
Hot Rolls With Lemon Butter
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in honey and egg.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add flour, milk... - 47.359
Quick Hot Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk to lukewarm and add oil, honey, salt and stir well.
3. In a large basin, combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, milk and eggs.
4. Beat well until well blended.
5. Cover basin and... - 45.9002
Hot Cross Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 24-cup muffin pan.
2) In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and sugar in warm water. Let it rest or 5 minutes till foamy.
3) In a medium bowl, add 2 cups flour, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Mix... - 45.2233
Liven up your bland meals with this flavorsome Devilicious Dunking-Bowl. Here's a simple recipe for Devilicious Dunking-Bowl to add flavor to your favorite picks! - 37.9102
Grandma's Hot Cloverleaf Rolls
How to make the famous Grandma's Hot Cloverleaf Rolls, a savory dessert! Try this Grandma's Hot Cloverleaf Rolls for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 37.2781
Dissolve yeast in 3 tablespoons warm water, and set aside.
Mix eggs, sugar, shortening and salt well, and stir in 1 cup warm water.
Stir in yeast mixture and add flour.
Mix well; cover bowl, and place in refrigerator overnight, or if to be used the same day,... - 33.159
Hot Tuna Rolls
Combine all ingredients except the rolls.
Cut rolls lengthwise almost through and fill with tuna mixture.
Wrap each in foil and seal ends.
Refrigerate until needed. - 32.9191
Hot Butterflake Rolls
Prepare rolls as directed on label; brush with egg white and sprinkle with seed before baking.
Serve hot. - 21.495
Marj's Hot Rolls
. Add flour and beat thoroughly to develop very soft dough. Allow to stand 1 hour. If dough appears to be too soft to work with, stir in flour to make dough of desired consistency. Roll out and shape into rolls; then place in well-buttered pan to rise. Allow... - 21.3574
Hot Roll Recipes By Category