- » Hot Rice
Hot Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot rice recipes.
Sweet And Hot Rice
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the onions and 2 cups of the mushrooms; and cook until the onions start to brown, about 5... - 42.4979
Hollister Hot Rice
1. Take a skillet and add butter in it for melting.
2. saute rice and garlic against medium flame for 3 minutes.
3. Divide rice mix is half quantity and spread half of the quantity on bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
4. Wash chilies in chilled... - 42.3764
Hot Cooked Rice
1) In 22-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] mix all ingredients.
2) Seal tightly.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts for 3 to 4 min [6 to 7 min] and stir.
4) Cook till rice is tender and water evaporated.
5) Serve hot or cold. - 30.4805
Hot Cooked Rice
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix ingredients thoroughly in ungreased baking dish, 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inches, or in 3-quart casserole.
Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil or casserole lid.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. - 27.8205
Hot Fluffy Rice
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat all ingredients to boiling. Reduce heat to low; stir mixture.
2. Cover pan and simmer, without stirring or lifting lid, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender, liquid is absorbed. Fluff rice with fork. - 25.381
You May Also Like!
Hot Chicken Rice Salad
Hot Chicken Rice Salad is a healthy brew of rice and chicken. The flavors of mushrooms, almonds and green pepper just add to the taste of this Hot Chicken Rice Salad. Check out the recipe of Hot Chicken Rice Salad. - 34.8549
Hot Rice Salad
Hot Rice Salad is a bake and serve salad and I should say that this yummy salad adds a royale touch to my menu. This Hot Rice Salad is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Hot Rice Salad. - 36.2317
Hot Curried Rice Salad
In saucepan bring water, bouillon granules, curry powder, and salt to boiling.
Stir in rice; cover and reduce heat to low.
Cook 14 minutes.
Add raisins and mushrooms; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook peas following... - 39.287
Herbed Wild Rice Hot Dish
1) Wash and drain rice.
2) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3) Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until rice is done.
4) Serve with side dish. - 43.2475
Wild Rice Hot Dish
Place all ingredients, except broth, in heavy skillet.
Cook over mediumheat 20 minutes or until almonds are slightly browned.
Add broth; bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 28.4465
Hot Pickerel And Wild Rice Salad
Wash rice thoroughly two or three times and remove any foreign particles; drain.
In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add onion and saute until onion is tender.
Stir in rice and salt; add water and bring liquid to a boil,... - 42.7276
Wild Rice Hot Dish
Rinse wild rice well until the water is clear.
Cook rice in 2 qt. saucepan in 3 c boiling water until done, about 15 min Stir occasionally.
Pour off any excess water and rinse.
Fry hamburger with onions until browned.
Mix hamburger, wild rice and other... - 33.8679
Hot Frank And Rice Salad
In a saucepan prepare rice according to package directions, except substitute the 1 1/2 cups chicken broth for the water and omit the salt.
In small saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in flour, mustard, sugar, and pepper.
Add the 1 cup chicken broth all... - 37.5754
Rice Hot Dish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the ground beef with the onion.
Add celery and soup.
Stir until celery softens.
Add water as needed.
Stir in rice.
Grease a large heat resistant mixing bowl or casserole dish.
Transfer ingredients to the large... - 38.2571
Greek Hot Rice Salad
While rice is still hot, add the salt, pepper, and chopped onion.
Blend the oil and lemon juice and pour over the rice.
Sprinkle with oregano and toss lightly.
Garnish and serve at once. - 31.752