- » Hot Reuben
Hot Reuben Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot reuben recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot reuben recipes.
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.8057
Hot Dogs Reuben Style
Presoak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain sauerkraut thoroughly, mix with caraway seeds and place in bottom of pot.
Add hot dogs, and slices of Swiss cheese on top.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature to 480 degrees.
Cook 30... - 25.5685
Hot Reuben Dip -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a easy Hot Reuben Dip that is a great appetizer for any occasion or would be great for a Super Bowl Party. - 0
You May Also Like!
Grilled Reuben Sandwiches
1. Spread both sides of bread with butter or margarine. Place half the slices on a plate. Rinse sauerkraut, if desired. Layer in order on bread slices: corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, cheese and remaining bread slices.
2. Preheat browning... - 25.0405
Classic Reuben Sandwiches
1. Mix mayonnaise and chili sauce; spread over each slice bread. Layer corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut on 4 slices bread; top with remaining slices bread.
2. Arrange sandwiches in circle on paper towel-lined 12-inch plate. Cover with paper towel and... - 24.0555
Grilled Reuben Sandwiches
Grilled Reuben Sandwiches is simple to make and very tasty sandwich recipe. If you like beef mixed with cheese sandwich then try this Grilled Reuben Sandwiches recipe. This Grilled Reuben Sandwiches recipe will stunt you with its divine taste. - 30.0512
Jarlsberg Reuben Sandwich
Spread dressing on each bread slice. Divide corned beef, Sauerkraut and Jarlsberg evenly to make 2 sandwiches. Cover each with bread slice (dressing side down). Grill each sandwich in hot buttered pan, turning once, until both sides are golden brown. Cut... - 21.0659
Quick Reuben Casserole
Crumble corned beef into well-greased 12x8-inch glass dish.
Spread dressing, then sauerkraut.
Cover with cheese.
Toss crumbled bread with melted margarine; sprinkle on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. - 30.5914
Betty's Oven-baked Mini Reubens
This is a great finger food for parties. Golden-Baked Mini Reuben Sandwiches are made of corn beef and Swiss cheese. They are simply delicious and your guests will love it. - 110.016
Classic reuben Sandwich
1. Toast the bread in a toaster, on grill or under broiler.
2. Lightly butter the slices.
3. On a clean work surface arrange 4 slices buttered side up.
4. On each of the 4 slices, layer corned beef and sauerkraut,
5. Spoon the dressing over the... - 40.1548
This Reuben sandiwch provides you a wholesome meal. A quick and easy recipe you can make it in minutes. You can eat right even with a busy schedule. Enjoy!! - 34.7266
Mini Reuben Melts
1. Cut each slice of cheese into 4 squares, and set aside. Spread 1 teaspoon of Thousand Island dressing on each piece of bread, and top with 1 slice of corned beef or pastrami, folding the slice as necessary to accommodate the shape of the bread. Top with... - 24.5827
1. In a large pot, add corned beef and cover it water and stock.
2. Drop cloves, caraway seeds, cinnamon, dill weed, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, and garlic. Stir well.
3. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and... - 0
Hot Reuben Recipes By Category