- » Hot Reuben
Hot Reuben Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot reuben recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot reuben recipes.
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.6205
Hot Dogs Reuben Style
Presoak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain sauerkraut thoroughly, mix with caraway seeds and place in bottom of pot.
Add hot dogs, and slices of Swiss cheese on top.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature to 480 degrees.
Cook 30... - 27.7867
Hot Reuben Dip -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a easy Hot Reuben Dip that is a great appetizer for any occasion or would be great for a Super Bowl Party. - 0
You May Also Like!
Grilled Reuben Sandwiches
1. Spread both sides of bread with butter or margarine. Place half the slices on a plate. Rinse sauerkraut, if desired. Layer in order on bread slices: corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, cheese and remaining bread slices.
2. Preheat browning... - 26.7149
Classic Reuben Sandwiches
1. Mix mayonnaise and chili sauce; spread over each slice bread. Layer corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut on 4 slices bread; top with remaining slices bread.
2. Arrange sandwiches in circle on paper towel-lined 12-inch plate. Cover with paper towel and... - 26.1301
Mini Reuben Melts
1. Cut each slice of cheese into 4 squares, and set aside. Spread 1 teaspoon of Thousand Island dressing on each piece of bread, and top with 1 slice of corned beef or pastrami, folding the slice as necessary to accommodate the shape of the bread. Top with... - 26.517
Hot Rueben Sandwiches
1) Take a 2-1/2-cup bowl and mix together all ingredients, except bread in it.
2) Toss the ingredients lightly so that they are coated well with dressing.
3) On a serving platter, arrange 4 to 6 slices of bread (depending on size) and pour over filling... - 37.4044
"Drain and chop sauerkraut; cut cheese into 1/2-inch strips.
Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
Mix sauerkraut and dressing.
Place 1 slice corned beef across wide end of each dough triangle; spread 2 tablespoons sauerkraut mixture on corned beef.
Top... - 34.9796
Cheesy Hot Rueben Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pat the sauerkraut dry with a paper towel.
Combine all the ingredients and spread in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly - 27.4186
Quick Reuben Casserole
Crumble corned beef into well-greased 12x8-inch glass dish.
Spread dressing, then sauerkraut.
Cover with cheese.
Toss crumbled bread with melted margarine; sprinkle on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. - 30.4571
Betty's Oven-baked Mini Reubens
This is a great finger food for parties. Golden-Baked Mini Reuben Sandwiches are made of corn beef and Swiss cheese. They are simply delicious and your guests will love it. - 110.314
The Reuben Sandwich
Toast bread on one side and spread the other side with thousand island dressing. Cover with a generous layer of sauerkraut and top with corned beef then with cheese. Grill until filling is heated through and cheese melts.The name tells us that we owe the... - 23.1029
Grilled Reuben Sandwiches
Grilled Reuben Sandwiches is simple to make and very tasty sandwich recipe. If you like beef mixed with cheese sandwich then try this Grilled Reuben Sandwiches recipe. This Grilled Reuben Sandwiches recipe will stunt you with its divine taste. - 32.6129
Hot Reuben Recipes By Category