- » Hot Red Cabbage Apple Salad
Hot Red Cabbage Apple Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot red cabbage apple salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot red cabbage apple salad recipes.
Hot Red Cabbage
Hot red cabbage is a cooked cabbage and apple recipe. Prepared with red cabbage, the hot red cabbage is cooked with vinegar and sugar to taste. cooked to tenderness, the hot red cabbage is great as a side and savory. - 25.7098
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage And Apple Salad
Sweet and sour red cabbage and apple salad is a fruited vegetable salad. Made with tart apples and added peppers, onions, the sweet and sour salad is flavored with vinegar and honey. Tossed to serve, it is unique in taste and flavor. - 31.5603
Hot Red Cabbage
Heat oil; add rest of ingredients.
Cook till apples are tender. - 26.6733
Hot Red Cabbage
1) In a skillet, heat the salad oil and stir in rest of the ingredients.
2) Allow the mixture to cook until the apples are tender.
3) Spoon on a serving platter and serve immediately. - 34.9816
Cider Enhanced Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Shred red cabbage.
2) Skin apples and chop into fine pieces.
3) Take a casserole and combine all the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook for 1 2 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 41.3813
Red Cabbage Salad
Place vinegar, sugar, crushed garlic, bayleaves, salt and peppercorns into saucepan, slowly bring to boil, simmer 5 minutes.
In bowl, mix together finely shredded cabbage and unpeeled, grated apples, strain over hot liquid; stir, refrigerate.
Can be bottled... - 28.8635
Braised Red Cabbage
1. In a large non stick skillet, add the shredded cabbage and place the pan over a medium flame.
2. Cover the pan and allow the cabbage to soften in its own moisture for about 5 minutes.
3. When the cabbage has wilted slash in the wine, vinegar.... - 41.3595
Hot Apple Salad
In bowl, toss together all ingredients.
Turn out onto 24 x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Fold edges around apple mixture; seal edges tightly.
Grill packet, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 45 minutes or until apples are tender, turning packet... - 32.0396
Cabbage Wedges With Tangy Hot Dressing
1. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel; set aside. Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in apple juice in small bowl. Stir in vinegar, brown sugar and caraway seeds; set aside. Add onion to hot... - 33.531
Red Hot Slaw
1) Halve, core and finely shred the red cabbage. Peel and roughly grate or finely shred the carrot.
2) In a large bowl, combine the red cabbage and the carrot.
3) Core and dice the apples, toss in the lemon juice and stir into the cabbage and... - 47.0468
Chicken With Cabbage And Apples
If you love experimenting in your kitchen try Chicken With Cabbage And Apples and hit the jackpot. Prepare it with broiler-fryer, red cooking apples, green cabbage, green pepper and the taste will left you crave for more. Try this Chicken With Cabbage And... - 36.026
Chou Rouge Aigre Doux
1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and cook until soft but not coloured. Add the cabbage, stir round in the butter and cook gently for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the apple and sugar and stir over a gentle heat for about 10 minutes until the juices run from... - 37.8801
Fourteen Carrot Gold Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add vinegar, salt and small amount of onion.
Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Add re maining ingredients.
Pour into oiled 1 quart mold or individual molds.
Serve on greens. - 35.6631
Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add all but last ingredient and mix well, using a rotary beater or wire whisk.
Pour into a shallow pan and chill in freezer about 15-20 minutes until there's a 1" frozen border all round (mixture... - 37.7357
Kentucky Pork Salad
1) In a large baking dish, add 2 tablespoons of the mustard, 3 tablespoons of the molasses, 2 tablespoons of the bourbon and 1/8 teaspoon of the hot sauce. Combine the items.
2) Place the pork chops and sliced yams into the mixture and turn to... - 47.7674
Microwave Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
1. In a microwave glass casserole, combine all the ingredients till completely mixed. Cover the dish and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted but crisp. Ensure that the cabbage is stirred twice during cooking.
2.... - 33.1544
Korean jang Ban Guk Su
Do you have a favorite cold noodle dish for hot summer days? If not try this one! James shows how to make a Korean spicy noodle salad, with lots thinly sliced raw vegetables and a hard cooked egg dressed with a sweet and spicy sauce made with red chili paste,... - 115.722
Remove coarse outer leaves from cabbage or cabbages, cut in half and trim out coarse central stem.
Cut the heart leaves into fine shreds, allowing about 1 gill per portion.
Wash and drain both thoroughly and leave in separate bowls of iced water for about an... - 33.6046
Pork Chop Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork chops until well browned on both sides. With slotted spoon, remove pork chops to plate. Meanwhile, peel and dice 1 cooking apple.
2. In drippings remaining in skillet, cook cabbage until... - 31.9089
Try out the easy-to-make Heidelberg Dinner recipe. Enjoy the delicious barbecued Heidelberg Dinner and let us know how you much liked it! - 36.2588
Pork Ribs With Vegetables
Why don't you try these Pork Ribs With Vegetables for your lunch this weekend ? Your family will surely love this utterly delicious browned pork ribs soaked in apple juice and baked with cabbage, potatoes and carrots with onion seasonings. If there is a Pork... - 40.5595
Pork Rib Dinner
1. On waxed paper, coat pork loin country-style ribs with flour; reserve remaining flour. In 8-quart Dutch oven with oven-safe handles over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ribs, a few pieces at a time, until well browned on all sides, removing pieces... - 34.7052
Alsatian Pork And Sausage Bake
Alsation Pork and Sausage Bake is a treat for your taste buds. This German Pork and sausage bake has much more to woo you than mere meat. Greeen cabbage and apples along with borwn sugar and grape juice seasonings make this bake truly compelling. If you don;t... - 35.7739
Super Bowl Recipe: Bbq Pulled Pork Sliders With Creamy Cole Slaw
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine grand diamond all-purpose seasoning, Chile powder, granulated onion, ground mustard powder, granulated garlic and kosher salt, mix well. Rub the seasoning all over the meat.
3.... - 0
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587
Do you want to know how to barbecue at home? Try making Barbecued Brisket! This very detailed step-by-step recipe guides you on how to barbecue a brisket at home. This makes the brisket tender and preserves natural moisture. The best part is that this can be... - 88.1503