- » Hot Prawn
Hot Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot prawn recipes.
Hot And Sweet Chili Prawns On Skewer
Sweet, tangy, and spicy, these shrimp skewers are a hit as a party appetizer when served alongside margaritas or are perfect for days you don’t feel like cooking! It’s a recipe for beginners cause it needs It two ingredients and 10 minutes to get on the... - 100.276
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 47.3116
Butterfly Prawns With Hot Cucumber Sauce
1) Remove the outer shell off the prawns. While leaving the end tail wings intact, take off the their heads.
2) Slice along the back of the prawns. Do not slice through till the end. Open up the prawns flat.
3) Dredge them in a mixture of... - 44.4192
Hot Spicy Prawns With Campanelle
1. In a glass bowl, mix the prawns with the garlic, lemon rind and juice, chilli paste or powder and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper, cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Grill the turkey rashers, then cut them into 5 mm / 1/4 in dice.
3. Put the... - 41.2093
Hot Prawn Satay
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 40.1217
Hot Shellfish With A Lemon Parsley & Chilli Dressing
1. To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and set aside. Pull the heads away from the tail and discard the heads (or save for making stock). Place each tail belly-side down on a chopping board and cut each one across through the shell into 4 evenly... - 39.596
Prawns In Hot Chilli Sauce
Grind ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin seeds to a paste.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
Add the tomatoes and the rest of the spices and cook till thick.
Put in the prawns, vinegar and cover with water.
Cook till the prawns are tender and... - 36.427
Hot And Sour Prawn Noodle Soup
1. Peel and devein the prawns, reserving the shells. Rinse the prawns and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the chopped spring onions, ginger and chilli and cook gently, without colouring, for 5 minutes. Add the reserved prawn shells and... - 35.7264
Hot And Sour Prawn Soup
1. Shell and devein the prawns and set aside. Rinse the prawn shells, place them in a large saucepan with the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Bruise the lemon grass stalks with the blunt edge of a chopping knife and add them to the stock together with half... - 35.3707
Hot And Sour Prawn Soup
1. Shell prawns and devein. Reserve heads and shells. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat, add prawn heads and shells and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until shells change colour. Stir in galangal or ginger, lime leaves, lemon grass, halved... - 35.0125
Hot Prawn And Cheese Muffins
1) In a bowl, add the prawns, cheese, cayenne, grated onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, blend well.
2) Halve the muffin, spoon in the mixture over the muffin halves; place under a preheated grill and grill the muffins until the cheese bubbles. ... - 34.518
Hot Chilli Prawns
Put the garlic, lime zest and juice, and chilli in a bowl and mix well together.
Stir in the prawns and leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
Lift the prawns from the marinade with a slotted spoon and put carefully into the... - 34.234
Hot Hunan Prawns
1. Peel the prawns, leaving the tail shells on. Slit down the back and discard the dark vein.
2. Mix the garlic, ginger, chilli and soy sauces, sherry, sugar, and salt and pepper together. Pour over the prawns, cover and chill overnight or for at least 3... - 34.2039
Peri Peri Prawns With Peppadew™ Hot Sweet Piquante Peppers
1. Put 10 Peppadew peppers into a food processor with the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and peri peri sauce, and blend until smooth. Scrape into a shallow, non-metallic dish that will hold the prawns in a single layer.
2. Chop the remaining peppers and mix... - 33.1689
Hot Prawn Recipes By Category