- » Hot Pot Rice
Hot Pot Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot pot rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot pot rice recipes.
Beefy Rice Hot Pot
In a 10 cup (2.5 L) cooking pot, heat oil.
Lightly cook minced beef.
Mix in mushrooms, onion and celery.
Pour in water and cream of mushroom.
Season with salt and pepper.
Over low heat, cook uncovered until meat is tender.
Stir in remaining... - 40.5488
You May Also Like!
Hoko Pot Or Hot Pot
Prepare attractive plates of any of the food products.
Have everything cut or sliced into small, bite-size pieces.
Mix the sauces.
Start the charcoal in the backyard.
Meanwhile, place the Hoko pot on a tray on the dining room table.
Use a protective mat under... - 38.5646
Mixed Lentil Hot Pot
1. In a skillet, heat oil and fry the onion for 3 minutes, until they soften. Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in lentils and vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes.
3. Add boiling stock, shoyu and tomato puree, stir well.
4. Cook the... - 43.8822
Potted Squab Chicken On Wild Rice Plantation
Split squab chickens in back and remove breastbone.
Strain off the marinade (save) and let chicken dry.
Dip dried squab chicken in flour and saute until well browned.
Add soup greens (celery tops, parsley, etc.) from strained marinade, let brown, add a bit of... - 37.5533
Chinese Hot Pot Fondue
Prepare chicken, beef, shrimp and vegetables; arrange on serving tray.
Cover and refrigerate until time to serve.
Prepare desired sauces.
Use bottled soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce, mustard sauce, teriyaki sauce or prepare your own .
Heat chicken broth and... - 42.318
Authentic Chinese Hot Pot
Cut chicken into thin strips.
On serving platter, arrange chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, and spinach.
Prepare at table in 10-inch skillet over direct heat or an electric skillet.
Combine broth and water; heat to boiling.
Add half of the chicken, asparagus,... - 40.8449
Ham Hot Pot
Blend flour in 3 tablespoons melted butter in flameproof ovenproof casserole.
Gradually stir in meat stock until smooth and well blended.
Stir in curry powder, mixed with a little cold water.
Boil up once.
Remove from heat.
Add ham, mushrooms,... - 43.0482
Potted Shrimp And Rice
Heat shortening in skillet.
Fry shrimp, onion, tomato, peppers and pot until almost dry.
In mixing bowl, combine rice, peas, carrots and chopped omelet.
Spread the egg and vegetable mixture over the shrimp mixture.
Dot with butter or... - 43.68
Maharashtrian One Pot Rice
1) In a grinder, grind the garlic and ginger with a little water until pureed.
2) In a medium saucepan with lid, heat the oil or ghee, add mustard and cumin seeds, allow to splutter.
3) Stir in the curry leaves, then the onion and saute... - 48.4678
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and... - 44.7473
To estimate the quantity of broth needed, first fill your cooking pot with water, about three-quarters full.
Measure the water and also allow extra broth for adding as foods cook.
To estimate quantity of rice, allow 1/2 cup (uncooked) for 4 persons, allow 1/4... - 25.0585