- » Hot Porridge
Hot Porridge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot porridge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot porridge recipes.
Hot Quick And Creamy Breakfast
A hot creamy breakfast in less than 1 minute! A favorite that I dream of all night long - Creamy Cinnamon Oatmeal. - 95.0925
Louisiana Hot Bean Porridge
1. Boil 3 quarts of water and stir in beans.
2. Boil the beans and remove them from heat, cover and leave it for soaking overnight.
3. Take another bowl and add barley and pour 2 cups of water over it and leave it for soaking overnight.... - 44.1304
You May Also Like!
Hot Rolled Wheat
Rolled wheat makes an interesting change from oatmeal.
You can find it in most natural food stores.
Combine ingredients in the slow cooker at bedtime.
Cook on low overnight, 8 to 10 hours.
Serve from the pot in the morning with honey or brown sugar and milk. - 20.1748
Whole Wheat Porridge With Currants And Almonds
Place whole wheat in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water and let stand overnight.
The next day, drain wheat.
Cover with fresh cold water.
Simmer about 4 hours, or until tender, stirring frequently to prevent scorching and adding water as needed.
Stock... - 30.0482
1) Mix together beans, tomatoes, bay leaf, parsley and chili sauce.
2) In a pan, cook the remaining vegetables until just tender.
3) Mix together bean-tomato mixture, vegetables, water and salt. Simmer them for 2 hours.
5) Serve the bean... - 39.5499
Akki Da Fav Fruitmeal Porridge
Oat meal porridge dunked with nice ness of fruits and nuts, making it a healthy and satiating way to kick start the day. - 39.9341
Bulgar Sesame Porridge
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the bulgur, sesame and wheat germ and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in coconut, salt and honey and mix well.
4. Pour in water and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the flame to low, cover... - 38.6402
Spicy Raisin Porridge
Combine porridge and water in large bowl, cook on HIGH for five minutes.
Stir in cream, raisins, spice and Golden Syrup. - 27.1214
Apple Oat & Cinnamon Porridge
A simple and super delicious recipe of porridge suitable best for your breakfast. Made of apple, oat bran and cinnamon powder, this recipe is incredibly healthy and will also keep you feeling full. - 118.978
Vermicelli, known as sevai in India is popular to make dessert called kheer. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Sevai ka Kheer or Vermicelli porridge with Indian dessert flavorings and dried ingredients. Ideal for a festive occasion. - 114.185
Soy Oatmeal Porridge
Soak soy grits and oatmeal overnight in liquid, in top of double boiler.
In morning, place over bottom of double boiler, to which hot water has been added, and cook. - 11.8325
Korean - Style Oyster Porridge
1. Soak the short grain rice in water,
2. Soak the dried kelp in 5 cups cold water for 30 minutes.
3. Chop the oyster mushrooms; chop the green onions and carrots.
4. Clean and rinse the fresh oyster, set aside.
5. Remove the kelp and reserve... - 103.075