- » Hot Pink Pear
Hot Pink Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot pink pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot pink pear recipes.
Hot Pink Pears
1. Peel pears; leave stem. Stick 1 whole clove into each pear. Combine remaining ingredients, except whipped cream, in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Add pears; cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Baste pears; turn over, and recover.... - 27.4865
You May Also Like!
Hot Pink Flamingo
The hot pink flamingo is a fruity alcoholic drink made with vodka. Blended together with orange curacao, brandy, cranberry juice and pears, the hot pink flamingo is a party favorite and is served chilled. - 28.2422
Border Of Pears
Make a syrup by slowly heating together the loaf sugar and water and then boiling rapidly for a few minutes; add a few drops of cochineal just to colour the syrup pink.
Peel, halve and core the pears and put immediately into the syrup and stew until tender;... - 39.0531
Chicken Livers With Pears
Melt butter in a skillet.
When hot, add the livers.
Do not move them around.
Cook 3 minutes.
Turn over and cook 3 minutes longer or until no longer red.
They should be just pink.
Remove to a platter and keep warm.
Add the pear and onion and cook until barely... - 41.185
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 45.1262
Gingered Pork With Asian Pears
1. In a large bowl, gently mix pears and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add pork and stir-fry until lightly browned on outside and no longer pink in... - 33.1748
Squab With Pears & Red Wine Sauce
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine wine, sugar, and peppercorns.
Peel pears, cut in half lengthwise, and core; add to wine mixture.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer, turning several times, until pears are tender when pierced,... - 42.287
Grilled Breast Of Duck
1) In a wide pan, mix the juice, wine, and thyme.
2) Put in the duck breasts and marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight in the refrigerator if the duck is frozen.
3) Upon on a hot charcoal fire or under a preheated broiler and grill, line the... - 33.0988
1. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole; add onion and potatoes. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in remaining... - 29.2013
Crown Roast Of Pork
Order a crown roast from your butcher two or three days ahead of time.
Saute sausage meat in hot fat, breaking it up with a fork until pinkness disappears.
Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
Crumble chunky pieces of sausage.
Toss with remaining... - 41.958
Grilled Turkey On Sesame Buns
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Stir together oil and lemon juice; brush mixture evenly over both sides of turkey slices, then over cut surfaces of buns.
Place turkey on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-hot coals.
Cook, turning... - 42.8139