- » Hot Pepper Wieners
Hot Pepper Wieners Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot pepper wieners recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot pepper wieners recipes.
In frying pan, brown wieners in butter.
Add soup and water, heat, stir occasionally.
Place wieners in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions; garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 27.2698
Wiener Schnitzel With Sour Cream
1. On a meat board, use a mallet to pound the veal steaks to ¼ inch thickness.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steaks.
3. In a medium work bowl, beat eggs.
4. Dip the steaks in egg and then dredge with flour.
5. Use... - 44.9365
After The Game Hot Dogs
Cook above ingredients together to heat through and melt cheese.
Put into buns, wrap separately in aluminum foil, store in refrigerator until used.
Then heat at 350 degrees until warmed through.
Serve in foil wrapping.
This is a recipe from the 1940's... - 34.5543
1.Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper
2.Dip into eggs, then into flour
3.In a pan, brown veal on both sides in hot bacon drippings
4.Cover pan and cook slowly until chops are tender, for 1 hour
5.Sprinkle with lemon juice
6.On a hot platter, arrange... - 41.2517
Wieners Creole Style
1) In a saucepan, mix together celery, green pepper, garlic, salt, pepper sauce and steak sauce.
2) Heat the celery mixture and stir in tomato juice.
3) Let the garlic mixture come to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes until the... - 42.5028
Texas Spicy Wiener Sauce
1) In a pan add all the ingredients except the cornstarch and bring to a boil and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
2) After 30 minutes slowly add the cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly to thicken the sauce. Bring back to a boil, and keep... - 136.418
North Jersey Texas Wiener Sauce
Are you looking for a recipe for hot wiener sauce? Watch this excellent video that shares an easy recipe for this hot and spicy beef sauce. The video is well explained and interesting to see. Try out this wiener sauce recipe at home and amaze your family with... - 113.659
This Weiner Schintzel is terrific. These sauced mushrooms and olive bakes with seasonings are a divine treat. Try out this Weiner Schintzel for your next meal and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for this German Specialty are welcome. - 27.6911
Classic Wiener Schnitzel
1) Coat each side of the veal steak in the bread crumbs,
2) Brown coated veal in hot butter over medium flame. Place beef broth in boiling water, stir and place into pan with veal. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and parsley. Cover and cook over medium flame... - 26.027
Wiener Schnitzel On French Rolls
Trim outer layer of skin, fat, and bone from steaks and pound thin (about 1/8 inch).
Cut large pieces into sections that will fit on French rolls.
Season veal with salt and pepper, dip in egg, and coat well with crumbs.
Melt enough butter just to cover bottom... - 30.7698
Pound veal cutlets till about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut small slits along edges of cutlets to prevent curling.
Stir together thoroughly flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine beaten egg and milk.
Coat cutlets with flour mixture.
Dip floured cutlets in egg mixture; then... - 31.4377
Original Wiener Schnitzel
Enjoy the Weiner Schinitzel as a special meal on a holiday. There is n o better veal steak recipe than the Weiner Schinitzel ! Try it out yourself to see if what I am saying is wrong. - 36.1139
Bean And Wiener Soup
Bean and wiener soup is a flavorful and filling soup made with beans and cooked in a microwave. Prepared with a bean and bacon soup base, the bean and wiener soup is flavored with worcestershire sauce and mustard. With green peppers and onions along with... - 37.121
Cut meat into 4 pieces; pound 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick.
Cut small slits around edges to prevent curling.
Coat meat with flour seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip floured cutlets in egg mixture, then in bread... - 32.2118
1. Get the escalopes beaten flat out from your local butcher.
2. Trim escalopes and dip in beaten egg. Roll in the breadcrumbs and pat to make a firm outer coating.
3. Take a shallow dish and crack the eggs in it. Use a fork to whisk... - 40.0361
Wiener Schnitzel is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Wiener Schnitzel effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 42.9293
1. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness.
2. In pie plate, beat eggs, salt, and pepper. On waxed paper, place flour; on another sheet of waxed paper, place bread crumbs.
3. Coat veal in flour, dip in eggs, then... - 32.5561
Wiener Schnitzel With Anchovies
The Wiener Schnitzel is a european dish made with thin veal scallops breaded and fried in butter. Served with anchovy rolled olive along with egg whites and capers, the Wiener Schnitzel is served with a parsley garnish. Served for dinner, the Wiener Schnitzel... - 42.9725
Wiener Schnitzel With Salad
1. Flatten the escalopes between two sheets of greaseproof paper with a meat mallet until they are about 0.3 cm (1/8 inch) thick. Trim off any excess fat.
2. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Spread the flour on a sheet of greaseproof... - 29.8423
Cook tortillas according to package directions.
Combine chili, onion and hot pepper sauce.
Place a frank on each tortilla; top each with 2 tbs chili mixture; roll tortilla around frank.
Arrange, seam side down, in a 12 x 714 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine... - 32.446
Place onion slices in greased skillet; top each with tomato.
Season with salt, pepper.
Place 2 or 3 green-pepper strips and some celery slices on each tomato.
Halve frankfurters lengthwise, then crosswise; place 2 pieces, cut side up, on each tower; top with... - 32.3333
Paprika Wiener Schnitzel
Cut meat in serving pieces.
Pound until double in area.
Cook onion and garlic in hot fat until tender, but not brown.
Remove from skillet, dip veal in flour, seasoned with salt and pepper, brown on both sides in hot fat.
Add cooked onion and garlic to meat in... - 32.8679
Cocktail Wiener Kabobs
1. Alternate 2 wieners and 4 vegetables on each of twelve 8-inch wooden skewers.
2. Place 6 kabobs on 10-inch plate. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until hot. Repeat with remaining kabobs. - 21.113
Paprika Wiener Schnitzel
Cut meat in serving pieces; pound till about double in area.
Cook onion and garlic in hot fat till onion is tender but not brown; remove from skillet.
Dip pounded veal steak in flour seasoned with salt and pepper; brown on both sides in hot fat.
Add cooked... - 39.8707
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook covered, 8 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
Serve with potatoes, noodles or rice; or spoon on toast or sandwich buns. - 20.9439
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook, covered, 8 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. - 17.236
Chili Con Wiener
In large skillet, lightly brown meat and onion in hot fat.
Add chili, frankfurters, soup, chili sauce, and salt.
Add green pepper.
Garnish with some of the frankfurter slices and ripe-olives.
Serve over bun halves. - 40.5797
Wiener Lottas is simply one of my favorite dishes. This tasty dish is perfect for a formal weekend lunch at home. Try this delicious and unique Wiener Lottas recipe. - 28.6776
1) In a bowl, mix together cucumber, onion, peppers and celery.
2) In another bowl, mix salt and water.
3) Spoon the salt mixture over vegetables and let it marinate overnight.
4) Pour the liquid and reserve.
5) In a saucepan, mix... - 47.0248
1) In a saucepan, heat together green pepper, tomato juice, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, celery salt, parsley flakes and thyme.
2) Simmer the tomato mixture for 20 minutes.
3) Slice the wieners into 1 inch thick pieces.
4) Place the wieners on... - 45.4064
Barbecued Hot Dogs
This Barbecued Hot Dogs is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. Try this hot dog, you will always love to have this! - 30.2191
Hot Dog Casserole
Grease a deep 6-cup bake dish.
Mix corn, onion and evaporated milk together.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Measure biscuit mix into a bowl and strew with the cheese.
Stir with a fork to coat the cheese bits, then stir in skim milk... - 28.1665
Hot Dog Ideas
Prepare wieners as desired.
Place in bun or on bread and add one of these accompaniments:
Sloppy Joe filling.
Barbecue sauce and chopped green pepper.
Chili sauce, chopped lettuce and cheese.
Catsup and pineapple.
Sauerkraut and baked... - 23.9613
Hot Dog Surprise
Combine ground beef, salt, pepper and milk; shape into six 5-inch rolls.
Place in baking pan.
Press 1 frankfurter half into each beef roll.
Broil 3 inches from source of heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
Place in buns.
Garnish with mustard and sliced... - 28.6162
Hot Potato Frank Salad
Potatoes are the favorite for the kids at home and they just love this Hot Potato Frank Salad. This is a pretty easy recipe to prepare and you can very well experiment with dishes of your choice. Give this Hot Potato Frank Salad a try. - 34.9063
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 117.947
Combine vinegar, water, lemon juice, onion, butter, sugar, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in top of double boiler; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Add catsup, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke; bring to a boil.
Cut each wiener into 6 pieces;... - 34.1785
In 1.5 L (1/4 quart) glass casserole, combine onion, green pepper and butter.
Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stir once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with wax paper; cook 8 minutes or until hot, stir twice.
Let stand 5... - 31.143
Factory Workers Breakfast
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the wieners, sauerkraut and potato in the hot oil.
3) Add the pepper and caraway seeds to it and stir the ingredients well.
4) Add ½ an eggshell of water to the eggs and beat them thoroughly.
5) Add... - 42.6256
Cooked Lamb And Beans
1) Trim the excess fat from the lamb.
2) Cut this into 1 1/2 inch cubes and drain.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Take a baking dish and heat 4 tablespoons of butter for 30 seconds.
5) Brown the lamb in it and add white wine.
6) Take... - 45.4371
Cocktail Weiners With Sauce
Another gory snack for the Halloween season are cookies with the kids! The most faint of heart wouldn't be able to resist this delish snack. Stay tuned to see how Alex and Sophie make this! - 107.813
Scarecrows On Sticks
Cut wieners into 2 or 3 pieces each.
Push sticks into cut end of each piece.
Coat with flour.
Beat eggs well.
Add club soda, cooking oil, flour, salt and pepper.
Beat until smooth.
Dip each piece into batter, roll in crumbs and drop gently,... - 45.8057
1. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole; add onion, celery and green pepper. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in... - 22.6351
Combine beef, cereal, onion, egg and seasonings in medium bowl.
Form into 8 long rolls, resembling hot dogs.
Place 4 at a time on roasting rack.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes on '8', or until meat loses color.
Turn halfway through cooking period.
For... - 33.0136
Hamburger Deluxe Logs
Mix all above ingredients except mushroom soup and corn flakes.
Form into wiener-shaped logs.
Roll in crushed corn flakes and brown in hot fat.
Place in 9x13 inch or larger baking casserole and cover with heated mushroom soup diluted with 1 can water.
Bake at... - 33.441
Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boil; lower heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Serve with spareribs, lamb, meat patties, pork chops or wieners, or use to baste any barbecued meats.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups. - 29.1859
Barbecued frankfurters is a grill cooked frankfurter recipe prepared with barbecue sauce. Flavored with catsup and worcestershire sauce along with mustard, these barbecued fanks can be served with rice and a fresh salad. - 36.7582
Burger-Dogs have an out of this world taste. The beef and rice cereal gives the Burger-Dogs an energizing taste. - 34.2593
Super Bowl Favorite Corn Dogs
Next big game-day, wow your guests with a quick and easy corn dog recipe that is sure to get great raves. Betty teaches you how to make this crowd-pleasing version of hot dogs that is just perfect for a tailgate party. The best part about this yummy delight... - 111.046
All American Ramen
Get more our of your ramen without any more out of your pocket - 45.3767