- » Hot Pepper Raspberry
Hot Pepper Raspberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot pepper raspberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot pepper raspberry recipes.
Peel the carrots and cut them into coins 1/8 inch thick.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and drop in the carrots, cooking them until nearly tender, about 6 minutes.
They should retain a slight crunch.
Drain the carrots, drop them into a bowl, and... - 27.3621
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 48.8145
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Place chicken breasts on a plate and drizzle salt and pepper. Add honey to raspberry vinegar and blend well.
3) Pour the raspberry mixture over chicken breasts and marinate for about 15 minutes.
4) Take... - 44.7585
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
Heat the vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
Saute the onion in the hot oil for 5 minutes.
Season the chicken with half the salt and the thyme, and add to the onion in the skillet.
Cook for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked... - 36.7007
Piquant Raspberry Pork Chops
The day before the barbecue, put raspberry jam in a small ovenproof bowl.
Add boiling water and stir until well blended.
Add the rest of the marinade ingredients and mix.
Place pork chops in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour marinade over chops, coating... - 41.5391
Linguine With Monkfish, Pecans, Thyme, And Raspberry Vinegar
1. In a skillet over very low heat Melt the 1 teaspoon of butter, gently sautÃ© pecans, for 5 minutes tossing well often, remove them and set aside.
2. In a large pot of lightly salted water brought to boil add the pasta.
3. In a large saute pan over... - 43.959
Raspberry Glazed Lamb Ribs
One hour before grilling, rub salt, pepper and paprika into lamb ribs.
In medium saucepan, combine vinegar, white wine, raspberry jam and shallots.
Stir over medium heat until jam is melted.
Stir together cornstarch and water; add to raspberry mixture and... - 41.2153
Raspberry Lemon Sauced Chicken
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Place bone-side up on roasting rack with meatiest portions to outside of dish.
Microwave at High 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and rearranging pieces after half the cooking time.
In... - 45.8048
Kangaroo Fillets With Raspberry Glaze
1. Place a frying pan on high heat, and spray olive oil in it.
2. Place kangaroo fillets, season with pepper, and cook for about 2 minutes per side.
3. Turn the heat to low, and cook until done, turning occasionally. Do not overcook.
4. Remove from... - 101.905
Seared Shrimp Salad With Raspberry-mint Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad: Clean lettuces and tear into bite-size pieces.
Cut core off Belgian endive, cut large leaves in half, and slice remainder into 1/2-inch slices.
Wrap in paper towels, place in plastic bag, and refrigerate. (Greens may be refrigerated... - 43.046
Ham Salad With Raspberries And Pearl Onions
1) Trim off the root ends from the pearl onions.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the onions for 2 minutes.
3) Drain water and rinse the onions under cold running water until cool enough to handle; slip off the skins.
4) In a... - 45.518
Fresh Corn And Red Bell Pepper Salad
Halve, core, and seed peppers.
Cut in half crosswise and then into 1/4-inch strips.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over moderate heat.
Add leeks and red peppers and saute for 1 minute.
Reduce heat to low, cover the pan with a sheet of wax... - 39.9185
Hot Chevre Salad With Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a skillet, saute bacon until crisp. Drain bacon bits on paper towel and keep warm.
3. Wash and trim lettuce, radicchio, watercress and endives. Cut tomatoes into thin wedges. Arrange all attractively on six plates.
4.... - 35.5019
Party Pork Chops
Coat pork chops with flour.
Brown on both sides in heated fat in a large heavy skillet.
Transfer browned chops to a shallow baking dish.
Mix salt, pepper, dry mustard, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice with the vinegar.
Blend in jam and hot water; pour mixture... - 44.0183
Combine sauce ingredients in a 2-cup measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until hot. - 20.9036
Chicken Topped With Fresh Berry Sauce
If you are a chicken lover, then here is something for you. Chicken topped with fresh berry sauce is a delightful dish which requires very less cooking and yet tastes heavenly. Watch the video to see how the dish is made and do try them on your own. - 103.921
Deep Fried Camembert With Fettuccine
1) In egg, dip the Camembert and then coat it with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle paprika all over and allow to chill for 30 minutes.
2) In boiling salted water, cook the pasta till it is soft.
3) Heat the oil to a temperature of about 375 degrees, or till a... - 46.0252
1) In a slow cooker, place together red cabbage, apple, raisins, butter or margarine, vinegar, water, raspberry, and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 hours or until tender
3) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 36.6138
Dressings And Vinaigrettes
1. Combine all the ingredients to make the dressings, respectively.
2. Put the ingredients in a glass with cover.
3. Shake well.
4. Pour the mixture over the salad. - 43.4032
Spicy Pork Escalopes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175°C).
– Dredge pork escalopes with flour. In a skillet, heat oil and sear escalopes on both sides, then place in an oven-proof dish.
– In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, mustard, spices, and vinegar and pour over pork... - 36.8812
Walnuts are usually right when the raspberries ripen.
You should be able to put a hatpin through with no trouble.
Soak 100 walnuts in a brine of 1 gallon water to 1 cup salt for 9 days, with fresh brine on the 3rd and 6th days.
Then drain and prick each... - 35.207
Monterey Roasted Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling water about 20 minutes or until tender, but still firm.
Meanwhile, combine olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, parsley, lemon rind and hot pepper sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Drain potatoes well; cut in half.
T - 29.7659
Chicken Pesto Salad
Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry; season with a dash of lemon pepper and garlic powder on each side.
Cook in the prepared skillet over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning several... - 40.4847
Grilled Turkey Breast With Fruit Vinaigrette
Whisk together orange juice, both oils, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
Reserve half of the vinaigrette.
Place turkey in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour remaining vinaigrette over turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate... - 42.0611
Kiwi Strawberry Chicken
1) In a medium-sized bowl add in the strawberries, kiwis, cantaloupe and fresh tarragon. Mix well.
2) Cover and refrigerate the bowl for 2 hours.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil. Add in the shallots and saute till they become soft.
4) Add in the vinegar and... - 44.7126
Spicy Fried Green Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 200°; line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Heat 1/4 inch oil in a large saute pan over medium heat until cornmeal grains sizzle when dropped into the oil.
Combine buttermilk and Tabasco in a bowl; set aside.
Stir together cornmeal, salt,... - 38.543
Peppercorn Crust Atlantic Salmon
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)In a saucepan, mix together sugar and vinegar over medium heat. Take care not to burn it.
3)Add in bell pepper, onion and mango chutney.
4)Continue to simmer over reduced heat.
5)Take a bowl and put in... - 46.9717
Tomato Relish In Plum Tomato Shells
To Make Relish: Chop tomatoes in a food processor or by hand into about 3/8-inch pieces.
In a medium skillet over moderate heat, heat olive oil until hot.
Cook shallots and garlic until softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring, until they... - 38.8025
Traditional Curried Chicken Salad
1. Poach chicken breasts by placing them in the boiling chicken broth, bringing back to a simmer, cooking 5 minutes, and then allowing them to cool, tightly covered, in the poaching liquid for at least 30 minutes. Chill meat and dice into 1/2-inch pieces.
2.... - 34.746
Pork With Savory Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine stock, vinegar, 2 teaspoons oil, wine, pepper, oregano and garlic.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat about 20 minutes, or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup.
Mix cornstarch and water and stir to fully dissolve.
Add to the... - 46.0852
Broiled Chicken With Fresh Peaches
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a large bowl, combine vinegar, basil, and oil.
Add chicken; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and let stand for 2 hours, turning frequently.
(Or refrigerate until next... - 38.6685
Summer Berry Soup
1. In a saucepan, over medium high temperature, combine together the berries, garlic, ginger; gradually add the wine and bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat, partially cover pan, and simmer for about 10 minutes or until berries are soft.
3. Pour... - 42.5009
Strip Loin Steaks
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Brush steaks with oil and place on hot grill.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on taste.
Turn 3 to 4 times and season after searing.
Meanwhile, heat butter in saucepan.
Cook onions, garlic and parsley 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
Add... - 35.6734
Guinea Fowl In Port And Plum Marinade
The day before the barbecue, cut tendons at the joints of the guinea fowl.
Split the birds in half down the breast bone but leave them in one piece.
Remove giblets and clean birds thoroughly.
Place birds in a glass or ceramic dish cut-side down.
Prick the... - 41.6449
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 123.347
Red Onion And Beetroot Soup
1. Heat the olive oil and add the onions and garlic.
2. Cook gently for about 20 minutes or until soft and tender.
3. Add the beetroot, stock or water, cooked pasta shapes and vinegar and heat through.
4. Adjust the seasoning to taste. Ladle the soup into... - 35.5944
Grilled Peach, Prosciutto & Crostini Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2. Peel peach, cut it into half, and remove the seeds. Place it on hot grill, with cut side down, and cook until lightly caramelized.
3. Turn off the heat, remove pieces from grill ,and place them on a... - 121.609
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce is a unique and tasty lamb preparation that you simply shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce helped me score a few points with my... - 43.633
Outdoor Cast Iron Dutch Oven Leg Of Lamb & Bbq Rack Of Lamb Ribs
Barbecued meats are a sure hit at outdoor parties and here is a recipe to cook one. Chef Deen shows how to cook Leg of Lamb and Lamb Ribs in Dutch oven and barbecue rack with some common seasonings. Enjoy the party on your favorite spot with this one! - 124.797
Asparagus Salad With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
To Make Hazelnut Oil: At least 24 hours before using, heat vegetable oil on top of stove or in microwave until very hot.
Place nuts in a small bowl or glass jar and pour hot oil over.
Cover and steep at room temperature for 24 to 36 hours.
Pour through... - 40.2026
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388