- » Hot Pepper Jelly
Hot Pepper Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot pepper jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot pepper jelly recipes.
Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Sterilize 6 (8 ounce) jars and lids.
2. Heat water in a hot water canner.
3. Wearing rubber gloves, combine green peppers and chili peppers in a small bowl.
4. Place half of the mixture into food processor jar with 1/2 cup of the... - 39.4765
Hot Pepper Jelly Turnovers
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375° F.
2. With a pastry blender cut in the cheese spread and butter into flour until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Over the surface, sprinkle cold water evenly. With a fork, stir until all dry ingredients... - 37.3012
Really Hot Hot Pepper Jelly
Remove seeds from peppers.
Grind and save juice.
Measure ground peppers with juice.
Bring sugar, vinegar and peppers to a rolling boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add Certo and food coloring.
Pour into sterilized jars.
Wear rubber gloves when... - 36.3857
Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Prepare glasses and lids, and melt paraffin
2. Remove stems and seeds from peppers. (Wear rubber gloves if skin is sensitive.)
3. With food grinder, using fine disk, grind sweet green peppers and hot red peppers into colander over large bowl. With spoon,... - 36.3616
Orange Hot Pepper Jelly
In large saucepan, bring red peppers, vinegar, orange rind and juice to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until rind is softened.
Stir in sugar.
Return to full rolling boil over high heat.
Boil hard, stirring often, for 5 minutes;... - 35.819
Hot Pepper Jelly Cheese Puffs
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cheese, butter, and flour.
In several 1-second pulses, blend until the mixture resembles coarse meal, then let the food processor run for 5 to 6 seconds until the dough forms into a ball around the blade.
Do not... - 34.0584
Hot Pepper Jelly Recipes By Category