- » Hot Pepper Garlic Shrimp
Hot Pepper Garlic Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot pepper garlic shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot pepper garlic shrimp recipes.
Lightly Breaded Shrimp With Hot Garlic Sauce
This bread shrimp with hot garlic sauce is a savory and spicy recipe for shrimp. Breaded with a coating of crumbs and flavored with rosemary and garlic, the shrimp is oven roasted and served with a prepared sauce of garlic with lemon juice and balsamin... - 45.0999
Garlic Shrimp - Quick & Easy Garlic Shrimp
Shrimp Kebabs / Prawn Kebabs
Saloni shows you how to make some super easy, quick prawn (shrimp) skewers marinated in a lemon garlic vinaigrette and grilled to perfection.
You can alter the amount and types of seasoning you use to marinate the shrimps. You... - 0
Prawns In Hot Garlic Sauce
Wondering what to do with the prawns you have? Watch Chef Vikas and get an idea. Here is a famous recipe prawns cooked in hot garlic sauce. A recipe that requires the prawns to be first deep fried and then coked in a sauce. Watch and learn! - 86.345
Mexican Shrimp With Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon oil and heat 1 minute.
Add 1 clove garlic; cook 15 seconds.
Add 1/2 cup onion and half of shrimp.
Sprinkle with half of chili powder; cook until shrimp are opaque.
Repeat with... - 40.3795
Red Pepper Shrimp Calabrese
1. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and hot pepper flakes and cook about 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Stir shrimp into pan and cook 1 to 2 minutes to coat with oil.
2. Add wine and cook, stirring, 3 to 4... - 27.1613
Fried Shrimp In Hot Sauce
Fried Shrimp In Hot Sauce is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Fried Shrimp In Hot Sauce; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 35.1668
Fiesta Shrimp Skewers
Prepare Cool Cilantro Dip.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
Place shrimp in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine ale, lime... - 42.3116
Lemon Garlic Broiled Shrimp
In a 10 x15-inch baking pan arrange shrimp in a single layer.
In a small saucepan over low heat melt margarine.
Saute for several minutes; remove and discard garlic.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, hot sauce and pepper; mix well.
Pour... - 38.8446
Deep Fried Shrimp With Hot Sauce
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp.
2. Mince chili peppers, garlic and ginger root. In a cup, combine sugar, soy sauce, sherry and salt.
3. Heat remaining oil. Add chili peppers, garlic and ginger root; stir-fry to brown lightly (1 to 2... - 32.7811
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein ! shrimp.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
In a large nonstick skillet melt butter over medium heat.
Cook jalapeno pepper and garlic in hot butter for 30 to 40 seconds or until pepper is tender.
Add... - 40.6248
Korean Style Shrimp In A Spicy Garlic Sauce
There are probably a hundred versions of spicy garlic shrimp but this one tastes like you are in Korea. It's not meant for the weak hearted. Watch James prepare these take-out style prawns which are batter coated, deep fried until cripsy and then dumped into... - 107.36
Blackened Shrimp With Garlic Parmesan Linguini
Prepare pasta as per instructions, cut into linguini.
Rinse the shrimp under cold water, drain.
Blend the seasonings together.
Dust the shrimp in the seasonings.
Heat the oil to very hot just before the smoking point.
Fry the shrimp in the hot oil for 3... - 41.6177
Dill And Garlic Shrimp Skewers
In a saucepan of boiling water boil the garlic for 15 to 20 minutes, or until it is tender but not soft, drain it, and discard the peel carefully, leaving the cloves whole.
In a bowl whisk together the dill seeds, the fresh dill, the lemon juice, and the - 27.049
Garlic Shrimp With Rice
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil, garlic, 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water, and shrimp. Cook, stirring, until shrimp are just opaque but still moist in center; cut to test (3 to 4 minutes).
2. To serve, spoon rice onto a... - 30.4272
Steamed Shrimp With Garlic And Scallion
1. Remove the shrimp from their shells, leaving tail and the first joint of shell intact.
2. Rinse the shrimp under water.
3. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels. Keep aside.
4. Separate the white and green parts of scallions.
5. Mince the... - 46.361
Sautéed Shrimps In Butter And Garlic
This video is in Filipino. If you can understand the language, then Sautéed Shrimps in butter and garlic is a must try recipe for you. The unique part of this dish is that the shrimps are marinated in a lemon soda and sautéed in garlic and butter for a... - 93.0934
Herb And Garlic Shrimp
1. Place the prepared prawns (shrimp) in a shallow; non-metallic dish with the parsley, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Leave the prawns (shrimp) to marinate in the herb mixture for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a small pan with... - 33.1144
Garlic Butterflied Shrimp
1. Peel shrimp, then cut each down the back, from neck to tail, almost all the way through. Pull out and discard veins. Rinse shrimp and lay open, cut sides down, pressing gently to flatten. For easier handling and to hold shrimp flat, run thin metal skewers,... - 26.0638
Garlic Shrimp In Wine
1) Heat the oil in a small skillet.
2) Add the garlic and shrimp and sautÃ© for about 3 to 5 minutes, till the shrimp turns pink, constantly stirring.
3) Take out the garlic and discard it.
4) To the skillet, add the salt, wine and pepper and cook... - 46.911
Garlic Shrimp Au Gratin
1) Wash, shell and devein the shrimps.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a gratin dish with butter.
3) In a pot of boiling water, add in the shrimps and cook till they turn pink, in about 2 minutes.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In... - 40.0964
Garlic Shrimp On A Bun
1) Spray cooking spray evenly over a non-stick skillet. Add onions and garlic and saute till they turn tender.
2) Pour in lemon juice and wine and season with salt, pepper and dill weed.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a rapid boil, before turning down... - 40.4931
Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil 3 cups of water, add the shrimp and boil again. Lower the flame and cook on low heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimp and rinse with cold water. Allow to chill.
4) After... - 46.84
Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry With Peppers
1. In a bowl, marinate shrimp in a tablespoon soy sauce, rice vinegar, ½ tablespoon corn starch for about 15 minutes.
2. Separately in another bowl, ass ¼ cup stock with remaining soy sauce, corn starch and sugar.
3. In a wok, heat 1... - 46.0156
Damn 'hot' Shrimp Cocktail
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients for making paste, grind to a fine paste.
2. Keep the paste in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
3. In sauce pan boil water, add in onion, garlic, lemon, cardamom, pepper corn and hot sauce.... - 92.7749
Peppered Shrimp Diable
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Cook green pepper, onion, and garlic in butter till tender, but not brown.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, soy, mustard, pepper, paprika, and cumin.
Simmer, covered, over low heat about 8 to 10 minutes.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper;... - 40.6438
Thai Goong Pad Prig Dum
For all shrimp lovers looking for a different recipe every time, here is a perfectly cooked Thai style shrimp with black pepper! If you love Thai food and prefer shrimp, then this video is a must watch. Seems like it is quite easy to cook at home. - 107.066
Peppered Shrimp Remoulade
The shrimp remoulade is a cooked and chilled shrimp preparation that can be served as a side. Flavored with lemon and bay leaves along with garlic and seasoned accordingly, the shrimp is tossed with horseradish mix of hot pepper sauce, paprika and mustard and... - 47.924
Shrimp With Hot Sauce
Shrimp With Hot Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love Shrimp With Hot Sauce. - 45.4495
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
1. In hot oil in large skillet, over medium heat, saute shrimp, turning several times, about 5 minutes, or just until they turn pink. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in other ingredients, along with 1 cup water; simmer, covered, until heated through. - 30.0554
Spicy Garlic Shrimp
This recipe kicks! The flavor is just as daring as you are, heady from the generous use of garlic and a touch of red pepper. - 31.1218
Garlic Skewered Shrimp
1. Prepare a pan of boiled salted water and drop the whole garlic cloves into the hot water and blanch them for three minutes.
2. Peel the shrimps, de-vein and pat dry.
3. In another bowl, place the oil, tomato sauce, vinegar, basil, minced... - 45.2161
Shrimp With Garlic And Wine Sauce
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Rinse quickly under running water.
Heat the oil and saute the garlic for about two minutes.
Add the shrimp and parsley and cook gently on both sides for about five minutes.
Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add the wine... - 37.1803
Tomato Shrimp Creole With Garlic
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, omitting oil.
Cover with glass lid.
Heat on COOK A7.
After time appears in display window, stir once. - 36.1835
Garlic Shrimp Creole With Tomato
In 2-quart microproof casserole, combine green onions, celery, green pepper, butter, and garlic.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 3 minutes, or until green onions are transparent.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, on 80 (reheat) 5... - 38.1948
Garlic Shrimp With Noodles
In medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter; add onion and cook until tender.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in noodles & butter & herb sauce; continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are... - 38.0573
Garlic Shrimp Salad
1. In a large pan, pour the water, bay leaf, and salt and boil well.
2. Add the shrimp the hot water and cook for 8 minutes till done.
3. Drain cool and cut each shrimp into four sections
4. In a skillet, tip in the oil and heat it... - 46.0944
Shrimp And Garlic Spaghetti
1. In a pan heat water up to a boiling point, add salt and the spaghetti. Cook for about 8-9 minutes on medium-high heat. Once the spaghetti is done, drain the water and keep aside.
2. In a hot pan, melt butter, add olive oil and chopped... - 122.764
Garlic Butter Shrimp
Shrimp Sautéed in butter with a lot of garlic is basically what this Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe is all about. Although not an authentic Filipino recipe, this dish is loved and enjoyed by several and is often the main meal when dining out in the night... - 116.033
Hot And Sour Shrimp
1. In medium bowl, combine sherry, ginger root, and garlic; add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. In small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, cornstarch, and ground red pepper; stir well to dissolve... - 33.4416
Peppers And Shrimp
1) In a non-stick pan and fry the bacon for 3 minutes, drain fat.
2) Add the garlic, shrimps, dried peppers and fresh peppers.
3) SautÃ© 2 minutes more.
4) In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, anchovy paste, cinnamon, Ac-€™cent,... - 46.107
Fusilli With Pepper And Shrimp
1) In a 9 or 10-inch skillet, saute the onion and garlic in a mixture of oil and margarine over a medium heat for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the bell pepper and mushrooms, saute over a low heat for another 3 to 4 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
3)... - 44.8724
Hot Shrimp In A Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the mushrooms in half the butter and half olive oil over a medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened.
4) Sprinkle with the nutmeg, salt and pepper.... - 45.4581
Hot Lemony Shrimp
Does seafood tops your choice of food?? Bingo! You have landed on the correct page. Here's an amazing spicy Lemon Flavored Shrimp Recipe that is totally going to delight your taste buds. Include it in your next party menu and watch your guests go gaga over it. - 107.531
Hot And Spicy Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, broth, soy sauce, orange peel, and sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok and stir fry the carrots, jalapeno peppers, and red peppers until slightly soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Cut the heads off the... - 40.3733
3 Peppered Cajun Shrimps
Here's a hot dish from Cajun cuisine that is spiced using 3 verities of pepper. The dish is very simple to make and works well as a side or fiery appetizer. Lovers of Cajun cooking as well as hot dishes should try this recipe for sure. - 97.7245
Grilled Tiger Shrimp With Dill, Thyme And Garlic
1. Preheat coals to medium hot before grilling.
2. Devein peeled shrimp, while keep a tail piece intact. Keep shrimp under cold water, rinse well and pat dry.
3. Take a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice, herbs, pepper, garlic and oil well. Add... - 44.1564
Italian Style Shrimp With Lemon And Garlic
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp; toss well to coat.
Thread shrimp evenly onto each of 4 (8-inch) skewers.
Place kebabs on broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 2 minutes on each side.
Remove shrimp from skewers;... - 36.6314
Shrimp Scampi In Garlic White Wine Glaze
Rinse the shrimp and remove the shells up to the tail.
Butterfly each with a small sharp knife by making a deep slit along the back from the head end to the tail, taking care not to cut all the way through the shrimp.
Open the shrimp so they lie flat.
In a... - 39.3763
Broiled Garlic Shrimp (scampi All'aglio)
Shell, devein and quickly wash and dry the shrimp.
Melt the butter or margarine in a large shallow baking dish.
(It must be able to fit under the broiler).
Add the olive oil, lemon juice, scallion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add the shrimp and turn them over in... - 40.4951
Sauteed Shrimp With Garlic Lime And Chile Sauce
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and, stirring, cook for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp, in one layer if possible, and cook for 2 minutes.
Using tongs, flip the shrimp over and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lime... - 40.6487
Garlic Prawn / Shrimp Skewers
1. For marinade, in a jug add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, pepper, salt, and paprika. Whisk well.
2. In a baking dish, put the prawns and pour marinade on top. Stir to coat well. Cover and pop it in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes... - 0
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 103.092
Ham Shrimp Jambalaya
In large skillet, brown ham and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and parsley.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; cook 5... - 42.6646
Shrimp Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is a wonderful dish that will add an exquisite element to your dinner spread. This Stuffed Green Peppers recipe is easy to follow! Try it! - 45.4183
Zucchini With Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
Halve each zucchini lengthwise.
Place each half, cut side down, on a cutting board; cut into long, thin strips.
Snap off and discard the woody bases from asparagus.
Cut asparagus... - 43.7157
Shrimp etouffee is a vegetable and shrimp preparation. Prepared in the dutch oven, the shrimp etouffee is prepared with garlic and lemon juice. Herbed with bay leaves and thyme, the shrimp etouffee is simmered to a finish with a dash of tabasco sauce. served... - 42.2584
Sauteed Shrimp With Peppers
Spray a medium skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Heat skillet over medium heat.
Add red and green pepper, onion, and garlic; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till tender.
Add shrimp and water chestnuts.
Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or till shrimp turn... - 38.1919
Hot Shrimp Salad
Drain orange and grapefruit sections, reserving 1/3 cup of the juice.
Set juice aside.
In a large salad bowl toss together torn lettuce, onion rings, and orange and grapefruit sections.
Sprinkle generously with pepper.
For salad dressing, in a 2-cup measure... - 47.0978
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar and soy sauce with cornstarch.
2. Stir the mixture until it forms a smooth paste.
2. Put a saucepan on low heat and combine the fish stock, lemon-grass, garlic, and chili pepper in it.
3.... - 46.9524
Yellow Pepper Pasta With Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Keep 2/3 pound yellow peppers to be sued for sauce.
3. Coarsely chop 2 pound bell peppers after removing the stems and seeds.
4. Blend half of the chopped peppers to a puree and transfer to a 1-quart... - 46.2843
Feeling Ugly: Garlic Chilli Prawns & Pesto Couscous
Feeling ugly? When I'm feeling this way, I like to eat prawns/shrimp because amazingly, they protect the skin from premature ageing, and it helps us produce new hair and skin cells making us look vibrant and healthy. They say it even helps prevent hair loss... - 0
Foil Barbecued Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In saucepan melt butter; stir in parsley, curry powder, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Add shrimp; stir to coat.
Divide shrimp mixture equally among six 12x18-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
Fold foil around shrimp, sealing the edges... - 35.2876
Shrimp With Peppers Fennel And Tomatoes
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the shrimp in the oil for 1 minute.
Add the peppers, tomatoes, fennel, onions and garlic; saute for 1 minute, or until the vegetables begin to soften.
Add the lemon juice, marjoram, lemon rind and... - 32.9272
Shrimp Green Pepper Packets
This tasty Shrimp Green Pepper Packets is a favorite amongst my guests. I prepare this tasty filling dish often for my parties! Try this yummy Shrimp Green Pepper Packets yourself! - 45.8657
Sherry Pepper Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 1/3 cup sherry, crushed red pepper, fennel, and garlic; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Combine sweet red pepper, tomato, shallots, and 1/3 cup... - 43.0065
Shrimp And Hot Curry Cream Soup
Day 1: Add enough water to the chickpeas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the chickpeas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Drain the chickpeas, measure 2 cups, and set them aside.
Combine... - 47.0488
Hot And Peppery Cocktail Shrimp
1) In a large glass or plastic bowl, mix all ingredients except oil.
2) Cover the mixture and let it marinate in the fridge for about 4 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°.
4) Take a rectangular pan of13x9x2 inches and spray it with... - 46.4002
Hot & Sour Shrimp
Toss shrimp with sherry.
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil begins to heat, add garlic, ginger, and red pepper.
Stir once, add shrimp, and stir-fry... - 43.6977
Hot Chilli Prawns Shrimp
1. To make marinade, place black pepper, chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Add prawns (shrimp), toss to coat, cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Toss several times during marinating.
2. To make Mango Cream,... - 33.9694
Divabetic Penne With Peppers And Shrimp
Seveda Williams, a type 2 diabetic, shows Divabetic founder, and kitchen novice, Max Szadek, how to make this diabetic friendly recipe for a delicious Penne with Peppers and Shrimp dish. You can see the full recipe here: - 118.021
Skewered Shrimp And Sea Scallops With Eggplant And Peppers
Thread the shrimps and scallops separately onto skewers.
Remove the stems from the peppers, cut them into quarters, remove the seeds, and cut away the white membranes.
Cut each quarter in half.
Cut the eggplant into 2-inch cubes.
Thread the peppers and... - 39.8089
Microwave Shrimp De Jonghe
Place butter and garlic in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Add chicken broth, salt, onion and spices.
Cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 4 minutes.
Toss bread crumbs with 1 tablespoon... - 44.0495
Hot Seafood Cheese Dip
My sister likes this Hot Seafood Cheese Dip recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of condiments. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this condiment .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dip... - 36.5813
Hot Rotini & Seafood Salad
Prepare rotini as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Unwrap asparagus and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine rotini, asparagus, shrimp and seafood pieces.
Mix... - 41.5945
Sautéed Potted Shrimp
Remove and discard shrimp shells and veins.
Chop shrimp very fine.
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Add finely chopped shrimp, garlic, bay leaf, salt, hot pepper sauce and mace.
Saute until shrimp is pink and tender, about 4 minutes.
Remove and discard bay... - 37.8072
Shrimp Paste A La Creole
Cook enough shrimp in bouillon to make 4 cups shelled shrimp.
Put shrimp, hot melted butter, garlic, mace, pepper, and tabasco into container of an electric blender; process 10 seconds.
Serve on toasted cassava or melba toast. - 30.8327
Shrimp On The Grill
Barbecuing is a fun thing to do! Ken is showing how to get the shrimps on the grill. An easy appetizer to make! Watch the video for more. - 117.899
Butter Shrimp Creole
Shrimp Creole is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Shrimp Creole recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.3648
Greek Style Shrimp
Greek style shrimp is a skillet cooked and easy shrimp recipe. Prepared with onions and garlic with vegetable juice, the shrimp is finished with feta cheese and parsley for a wholesome flavor. Served with a dash of pepper, it is fresh and totally... - 37.3518
Shrimp Creole With Tomato Soup
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion with garlic in butter until tender.
Add soup, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 5 minutes or until shrimp is done.
Meanwhile, blend water into... - 39.6963
Melt butter in a 3-quart casserole dish while you are preheating oven to 350 degrees.
Add salad dressing, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, hot pepper sauce, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce to butter; stir to combine.
Bake, covered, in... - 34.1812
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) De-stem mushrooms and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, boil water and simmer the mushroom caps for 2 minutes.
4) Drain the water and place the mushrooms to soak on paper towels.
5) In a bowl, add the... - 42.127
Spicy Shrimp In Beer
1) Split and devein the shrimp, leaving the shells intact.
2) In a bowl, place the shrimp with the onion, garlic, hot sauce, green pepper and salt.
3) Cover the mixture with the beer and allow to marinate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
4) Transfer the... - 36.373
Hot Seafood Salad
Flake shrimp and crab meat; add remaining ingredients except crumbs and butter.
Sprinkle cracker crumbs over the top of casserole.
Dot with butter.
Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. - 34.026
Fresh Water Shrimp
Fresh water shrimp are often available from the local fish shop or from your main fish markets.
If they are not already cooked for you, place fresh shrimp in a large saucepan of boiling water for approximately 10-15 minutes.
Crush the garlic and add to the... - 26.1246
Rice With Shrimp
Cook onion, celery, and tomatoes in oil in saucepan until onion is tender.
Blend in flour; add clam juice gradually.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients except rice; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove bay leaf; serve with hot cooked... - 34.5761
Chilled Shrimp Gazpacho
A treat for the summer is a nice and cold gazpacho! A shrimp version is also worth making for the summers that have set in. To try this, watch this video! - 116.871
Add garlic, ginger, and 2 tablespoons oil to Browning Skillet.
Heat in Radarange oven 4 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; cook in oven 2 minutes.
Remove shrimp to warm dish.
Add remaining oil to Browning Skillet.
Heat 21/2 minutes.
Stir in celery,... - 43.6303
Fried Rice With Shrimp
In small bowl combine beaten eggs, soy sauce, dry sherry, and pepper; set aside.
Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat; add the cooking oil.
Stir-fry the garlic and the gingerroot in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add chopped onion; stir-fry about 1 minute or... - 42.5649
Greek Style Pasta With Shrimp And Feta
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the onion into thin slices.
3 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture is golden, about 5 minutes.
4 Add the... - 42.6029
Shrimp Scampi Supreme
Cook the orzo according to package directions, drain, rinse with hot water, and drain well again.
Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 43.1799
Shrimp With Broccoli Rabe And Fettuccine
Cook the fettucine according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Meanwhile, remove and discard the outer leaves from the broccoli rabe.
Cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium... - 42.7229
Stuffed With Shrimp Italian Shells
In a deep 4-quart saucepan over low heat, bring 2 quarts hot tap water to a boil.
Add shells and cook about 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a non stick frying pan over medium heat cook onion, celery, and... - 40.6183
Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large Dutch oven.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan, add next 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer,... - 40.076
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Celery & Dried Shrimp Salad
Celery & Dried Shrimp Salad will get your guests rushing to the table. The Celery & Dried Shrimp Salad have been a success when ever I have served it. Try this wonderful recipe! - 43.7839