Hot Pepper Jelly
- » Hot Pepper Apple Jelly
Hot Pepper Apple Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hot Pepper Apple Jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hot Pepper Apple Jelly recipes.
Ham Steak With Pepper Jelly Glaze
1 Spray a broiler pan with nonstick spray and preheat the broiler.
2 Meanwhile, to make the glaze, combine the jelly, mustard, honey, and vinegar in a small bowl.
3 Place the ham on the broiler rack. Broil the ham 5 inches from the heat until beginning to... - 23.9767
Bell Pepper Jelly
Combine all the ingredients except pectin in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the fruit pectin and pour immediately into jelly jars.
Seal. - 25.0678
Green Pepper Jelly
Wash peppers; remove stems and seeds; and cut into 1/2-inch squares.
Puree half of peppers and 3/4 cup vinegar in blender or food processor.
Puree remaining peppers and vinegar.
Pour into a large bowl and add apple juice.
Cover and refrigerate... - 37.1535
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 47.9213
Braised Pork Steaks With Grape Apples
Dredge pork shoulder steaks in flour and brown in hot fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add 1/4 cup water, cover tightly, and cook very slowly until tender, about 45 minutes.
Pare apples, core and cut into halves.
Dissolve grape jelly in boiling water, add... - 29.6812
Hot Chilli Pork Spareribs
1. Season ribs with black pepper and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine apple juice, lime juice and Tabasco sauce, pour over ribs and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make glaze, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onions,... - 35.3496
Smoked Apple Thyme Game Hens
1. Soak wood chips in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Prepare a home smoker according to manufacturer's directions. Or prepare a medium indirect charcoal fire in a covered grill by pushing hot coals to one side of grill so that hens can be placed on grill... - 23.5251
Savory Apple Topped Turkey Medallions
Whenever I crave for a Turkey dish, I prefer making the simple Savory Apple Topped Turkey Medallions. It is not only easy to make, but Savory Apple Topped Turkey Medallions always helps to keep the hunger pangs in check. So next time you have a desire,... - 33.3665
Peel and dice apples into large heavy saucepan (5Ã¢â‚¬â€6-quart size).
Add remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Let mixture simmer 1 hour.
Uncover, and continue cooking until thickened, stirring occasionally to... - 38.5605
Roast Goose With Sweet Potato And Apple Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Smear the interior and exteriors of the goose with salt.
3. Sauté apples and onions for 5 minutes in butter, Mix with seasoning and stuffing and use this to stuff goose cavity.
4. Using skewers, close the cavities... - 45.719
Apple And Mint Glazed Pork
1. Preheat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2. Cook pork as per the instructions on pack.
3. In a saucepan, melt mint jelly.
4. Stir apple sauce, mint, seasoning and garlic.
5. Check 20 minutes before the completion of cookinh time.... - 45.5283
Sauteed Lamb With Apples
1. Arrange 1 or 2 radicchio leaves on each of 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix lamb, salt, and pepper; set aside. In a small bowl, stir together jelly, 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of the vinegar, cornstarch mixture, mustard, and... - 33.2277
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 39.2407
Herbed Pork Chops With Apples
1. Sprinkle pork chops with pepper; then cook in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, turning once, until well browned on both sides (about 14 minutes).
2. In a small bowl, mix jelly, mustard, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, and cumin. Spoon evenly... - 25.509
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin With Maple Mustard Sauce
1. Combine raisins and bourbon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until hot. Remove from microwave; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
2. Combine thyme and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Melt butter in a large... - 40.4248
Pork And Peanut Loaf
Pork And Peanut Loaf is a tasty and unique dish that I prepare whenever the family is going camping or on a picnic! It is of no surprise that the Pork And Peanut Loaf is my families favorite Meat Loaf. For all meat lovers like me, this recipe is a must try! - 37.0556
Blend the apple jelly, pineapple preserves, mustard, red pepper and horseradish into the cream cheese.
Wash and tip the wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Place on a baking sheet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 45... - 42.402
Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. In a small saucepan, combine jelly, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire, jalapeno and chilies.
3. Cook mixture over medium heat, until jelly melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Thread four shrimp on each... - 34.0887
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour and pepper; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until... - 40.1216
1. Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Combine flour and pepper; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until... - 33.2816
Trim, wipe and cut the meat into 1-in cubes.
Heat the fat and fry the meat lightly until sealed and lightly browned.
Fry the finely-chopped onions and apples and the minced garlic for about 7 min without browning too much.
Add the flour and curry... - 41.0082
Minted Lamb Chops
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
2. In a cup, prepare a mixture of vinegar, jelly, sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel and mustard.
3. In a saucepan, heat the above prepared vinegar jelly mixture over HIGH for 2 minutes until the jelly melts;... - 41.7967
Cut fowl into neat pieces (use bones and trimmings for stock).
Fry sliced onion lightly in butter in a saucepan, stir in flour and curry powder, cook 3 min.
Stir in stock, bring to boil.
Add sliced apple, chutney, lemon juice and seasoning; simmer gently for... - 33.5995
1) In a slow cooker, place together red cabbage, apple, raisins, butter or margarine, vinegar, water, raspberry, and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 hours or until tender
3) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 34.7616
Easy Curried Beef
Cut the meat into 1-in cubes.
Melt the fat in a stewpan; fry the meat lightly on both sides, then remove and keep hot.
Peel and chop the onion; peel, core and slice the apple.
Fry them in the fat until golden brown.
Add the curry powder and flour and fry... - 41.7892
Curry Of Cold Beef
Trim the meat and cut into small, neat pieces.
Heat the fat and fry the finely-chopped onion and apple for about 7 min without browning too much.
Add the curry powder and flour and cook for at least 5 min.
Add the stock or coconut infusion, curry paste and... - 34.7699
First Spring Ham And Olive Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) In a large bowl mix eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, green pepper, catsup, mustard, salt and pepper.
3) Beat with a fork to combine.
4) Let stand 5 minutes.
5) Stir in meat and mix well with fork.
6) Line a... - 45.5335
Braised Red Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Slice red cabbage thinly.
3. In a large heavy ovenproof pot, melt butter over medium heat.
4. Stir in the cherries and cook for 2 minutes until they begin to soften.
5. Add cabbage, vinegar, apple... - 46.6524
Pork Chops With Red Cabbage
1 Using damp towels, wipe chops.
2 With edge of saucer, pound chops on both the sides , to flatten.
3 In a bowl, mix bread crumbs with 3/4 tea spoon salt and the pepper.
4 Coat the chops evenly on each side with the mixture.
5... - 45.1413
Glazed Lamb Chops
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) On rack of unheated broiler pan, place the lamb chops. 3) Broil 3... - 26.1036
Glazed Shoulder Of Lamb
Insert spit rod through centre of meat and secure.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Place over medium hot coals.
Cook for approximately 2-2 1/2 hours or until tender.
After meat has cooked for 1 hour, baste with glaze every 20 minutes.
Heat any remaining glaze and... - 28.7515
Roast Stuffed Goose
For the stuffing: cover onions with cold water, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes, or until tender.
Boil turnip in salted water for 15-20 minutes until soft, drain and return to pan.
Dry over very low heat for 5 minutes, shaking... - 44.0567
Oatmeal Meat Loaf
Combine all but last 3 ingredients; pack into greased or oiled loaf pan, 9"x5"x3".
Bake in moderate oven of 350º F for 1 hr.
Turn out onto baking pan.
Cook jelly and hot water till smooth.
Spoon some of this glaze over loaf.
Return to oven for 10 min... - 36.2744
1) In a pot add water and rabbit.
2) Allow water to boil, then drain, reserving the water for later use.
3) In a casserole add oil and heat.
4) Pat rabbit with seasoned flour and lay in the hot oil.
5) Peel the potatoes and slice the onion and arrange... - 43.0092
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.766
Fruit Turkey Kabobs
Thread pieces of turkey, orange, pear, green pepper, and a crab apple onto four 10-inch skewers.
In saucepan combine cranberry sauce, apricot preserves, corn syrup, lemon juice, butter, cinnamon, and cloves; bring to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Brush... - 36.0292
Fruit Turkey Kabobs
Thread pieces of turkey, orange, pear, green pepper, and a crab apple onto four 10-inch skewers.
In saucepan combine remaining ingredients; bring to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Brush sauce over turkey and fruit.
Grill about 4 inches above medium-hot coals... - 33.9086
Duck A I Orange
Clean duck and wipe dry.
Season cavity generously with salt and pepper.
Place inside duck: orange, onion, apple, celery, garlic, sugar, orange and lemon juice.
Lay bird on bed of parsley and celery leaves.
Moisten with juices.
Sprinkle with curry and... - 43.7485
Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing
Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing has a Fine taste.The Lemon and Red currant jelly gives the Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 41.5701
Orange Marmalade Chicken Wings
Wash wings and dry with paper towelling.
Tuck the tips under the larger joints to form a triangle.
Place the butter in an 8 X 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) microwave-safe dish and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Mix together the tarragon or basil, salt, pepper and... - 37.6574
Turkey Chow Mein
Cook onion and celery in oil for 10 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, turkey, and bouillon cubes dissolved in hot water.
Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add soy sauce.
Stir in cornstarch blended with cold water.
Cook, stirring constantly, until... - 46.767
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 43.1837
Roast Duckling Frangelico
Duck roasted until crispy and served with a Frangelico sauce, made with Frangelico, orange juice and brown sugar, is served on the side. - 47.7713
Venison Rolled Roast
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison rolled roast is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 44.6913
Continental Roast Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. Prepare stuffing: Put chestnuts in boiling water for 5-6 minutes or until skins will remove completely. Then cover peeled nuts with stock and simmer until tender. Drain and let cool. Reserve stock for moistening stuffing. Peel and... - 31.4633
Old Time Mincemeat
1) In a saucepan, add beef and sprinkle salt over it. Cover with water and simmer for 2 hours.
2) Drain out the meat and reserve the liquid.
3) Let the meat cool. Add it to a food grinder and grind till smooth. Measure around 5 to 7 cups.
4) Drain... - 42.4064
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
1)Using a heavy duty aluminum foil, make a pan wide enough to hold a roast lamb in it. Miter the edges, making it firm.
2)As usual, prepare the lamb for roasting.
3)To make the barbecue sauce: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil.
4)Stir the garlic... - 48.49
Jalapeno Chicken Wirh Mole Poblano
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
2. To pan, add onion, garlic, banana, prunes, raisins, peanut butter, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Cook... - 35.5135
Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To prepare the pork wipe it with damp paper towels and rub surface with salt and pepper.
3. In shallow roasting pan place lamb without rack and sprinkle chopped onion and carrot around roast.
4. Insert meat... - 44.2149