- » Hot Pepper
Hot Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot pepper recipes.
Korean Fried Stuffed Peppers
Every country has its own recipe of “stuffed peppers.” While most stuffed peppers are baked in the oven or grilled, this Korean version though similar in the classic beef stuffing, also rather different as the peppers are dipped in egg and fried. These... - 102.758
Veggie Burger Stuffed Bell Peppers
Yummylicious dish!!! This is a great video to prepare stuff bell peppers. It uses red bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of vegetable patty, textured vegetable, cheese and tomato sauce. This goes great with mashed potatoes or salad. - 82.5656
Hot Pepper Prawns
1. Peel the shells of prawns and remove their fine digestive cord using small sharp knife.
2. Dry the prawns by pressing on kitchen paper.
3. Blend the cleaned prawns with salt, sesame oil and corn flour.
4. Take a large-frying pan and... - 46.9726
Hot Pepper Snapper
Hot Pepper Snapper has a delectable taste. The tomatoe gives the Hot Pepper Snapper a mouth watering taste. - 46.882
Tea Smoked Shrimp With Sweet And Hot Pepper Relish
To prepare the relish, in a small bowl, combine the green and red peppers and the onion.
In a small saucepan over high heat, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, celery seeds, salt and cayenne pepper.
Bring just to a boil, then pour over the... - 45.3868
Hot Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Using a knife, chop the chilies and discard the sees
2) If using dried chili then soak in some water
3) Using sharp knife, chop the dry chili and then discard the seeds
4) In a shallow dish, pour the water and soak the slice of bread
5) In a food... - 45.0847
Mixed Greens With Crackling And Hot Pepper Vinegar
1) Heat up a large saucepan over moderately high heat.
2) Add the bacon to cook until crisp and browned, about 6 minutes.
3) Place the bacons on paper towels to drain.
4) Discard the bacon fat and pour in olive oil.
5) SautÃ© the onion by reducing... - 44.655
Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread
Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread has a amazing taste. Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread gets its taste from cereal mixed with dry yeast and milk. Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread is cherished by many worldwide - 43.1957
Hot Pepper Snapper
Place half of the tomatoes (with liquid), onion, garlic, peppers, sunflower nuts and cumin in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, about 10 seconds.
Repeat with remaining half of ingredients.
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5... - 42.6473
Hot Pepper Enchiladas
In small skillet heat oil.
Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place 2 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon onion on each tortilla; roll up.
Place tortillas, seam side down, in 12x7 1/2 x... - 42.0984
Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Sterilize 6 (8 ounce) jars and lids.
2. Heat water in a hot water canner.
3. Wearing rubber gloves, combine green peppers and chili peppers in a small bowl.
4. Place half of the mixture into food processor jar with 1/2 cup of the... - 41.8687
Chicken And Hot Peppers
Drain pineapple; reserve 1/3 cup syrup.
Quarter pineapple slices.
Blend reserved syrup into cornstarch; stir in soy sauce.
Add chicken; marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat;... - 40.2616
Berbere Hot Pepper Seasoning
Toast cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, allspice and fenugreek in a small skillet over medium-low heat for 1 minute or until light brown.
Combine with dried onions in blender or food processor container; process until finely ground.
Discard stems... - 39.4715
Pan Cooked Cornish Game Hens With Lemon And Hot Pepper
In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.
Add the hens and, with your hands, rub the seasoning mixture into the hens.
Add the olive oil and lemon slices and toss well to combine.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours... - 39.0554
Hot Pepper Jelly Turnovers
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375° F.
2. With a pastry blender cut in the cheese spread and butter into flour until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Over the surface, sprinkle cold water evenly. With a fork, stir until all dry ingredients... - 38.6777
Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Prepare glasses and lids, and melt paraffin
2. Remove stems and seeds from peppers. (Wear rubber gloves if skin is sensitive.)
3. With food grinder, using fine disk, grind sweet green peppers and hot red peppers into colander over large bowl. With spoon,... - 38.2028
Really Hot Hot Pepper Jelly
Remove seeds from peppers.
Grind and save juice.
Measure ground peppers with juice.
Bring sugar, vinegar and peppers to a rolling boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add Certo and food coloring.
Pour into sterilized jars.
Wear rubber gloves when... - 37.5567
Hot Pepper Corn Sticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, corn, oil, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Place a cast-iron corn stick pan coated with cooking spray in a... - 37.4704
Orange Hot Pepper Jelly
In large saucepan, bring red peppers, vinegar, orange rind and juice to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until rind is softened.
Stir in sugar.
Return to full rolling boil over high heat.
Boil hard, stirring often, for 5 minutes;... - 37.0342
Star Hot Pepper Roulades
Pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Spread 2 tablespoons steak sauce over steak.
Sprinkle peppers evenly over steak sauce.
Roll up steak from short edge.
To make roulades, cut steak crosswise into 8 rolled slices.
Thread 2 roulades securely onto each of 4... - 34.9138
Jicama Romaine And Tomato With Hot Pepper Dressing
In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, jicama and cheese; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, milk, chili peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin and hot-pepper sauce.
Drizzle the mayonnaise mixture over the romaine mixture.
Gently toss... - 34.0136
Hot Pepper And Celery Sambal
Wash chilies and cut off stems.
Cut open and remove seeds, taking care that chilies or juice do not touch face or eyes (or they will burn).
Chop chilies fine and wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Combine chopped chilies, pepper, celery, and lemon juice... - 28.4069
Hot Pepper Spinach With Garlic
1. Place the oils and garlic in a wok and heat gently for about 2 minutes; do not allow to burn. Discard the garlic.
2. Increase the heat and stir-fry the spinach, adding it in batches—take care, it will spit.
3. Season with the peppercorns and salt,... - 24.5281
Consomme With Hot Peppers
Combine all ingredients and heat thoroughly.
Portion into hot bouillon cups and garnish with chives if desired. - 21.0274
Sausages With Potatoes And Hot Peppers
1. Scrub and dry the potatoes, but don't peel them. Slice lengthwise into sticks and wedges about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Pour olive oil into a large heavy-bottomed skillet or sauté pan and set over medium-high heat. Scatter garlic and peperoncino flakes in the - 19.3683
Hot Pepper Recipes By Category