- » Hot Party Drink
Hot Party Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot party drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot party drink recipes.
Baileys Peppermint Cream Hot Chocolate Cocktail
Baileys Peppermint Cream Hot Chocolate Cocktail is going to be a heartthrob this festive season. It has two good reasons for that. First is that it is very flavorful and you have to have a big glassful of it. Second, is that it is a hot drink and it will keep... - 115.214
Hot Coffee Drink
Hot coffee cocktail is a great drink to lift up your mood and it doubles up as a refreshing drink too that will charge you up with a kick. Take a look at the video and try it on. - 109.986
Red Hot Shots
Red Hot Shots are all about a cinnamon blast, a cool burn of ice wrapped in a pretty presentation.
Tasting notes: Cinnamon blast, like a slightly diluted fireball but ends with a cold rush. The sweetness and spice coats your tongue and leaves you feeling like... - 94.3433
Hot Spiced Cranberry Punch
1. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure combine cranberry juice, spices and water.
2. Heat in the microwave for about 9 minutes until piping hot.
3. Cover and let stand for 1 minute for the flavors of spices to infuse into the liquid.
4. Remove... - 46.1911
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
1) Into a 4-quart saucepan, pour the cider or apple juice.
2) Stick the cloves in the apple slices and add them to the pan.
3) Add the cinnamon stick and allspaice and mix well.
4) Cover the pan and bring the ingredients to a simmer over medium... - 43.8097
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, lemon and orange peels.
2) Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Steep in the teabags into the mixture.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the Hot Spiced Tea with cinnamon sticks... - 41.3624
Hot Tomato Cocktail
1. In a large saucepan combine first 8 ingredients and bring mixture to a boil.
2. With cover, simmer reducing heat for 10 minutes.
3. Serve hot and garnish with lemon slices. - 41.3232
Hot Spiced Cider
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add in the apple cider, cloves, nutmeg and lemon juice.
2) Heat the pan over medium-low heat.
3) Cover the pan and heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Strain and serve in individual glasses.
5) If desired drop a lemon slice... - 39.7178
Hot Spiced Mulled Cider
1) In a 1-litre heat-proof glass bowl, add the cider, brown sugar, pimentos, cloves and cinnamon.
2) Cook uncovered in the microwave for 4-6 minutes or until just bubbly.
3) In 4 warm glasses, strain the mixture, sprinkle each with the nutmeg, then add... - 39.6915
Hot Chocolate Mexican Style
Combine chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and cream in saucepan.
Place over very low heat; stir until chocolate is melted.
Add milk slowly to chocolate mixture; mix well.
Warm over very low heat.
Do not allow mixture to boil.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until... - 38.6109
1. In 4 individual mugs, add 2 tablespoons butterscotch pieces.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2 3/4 to 3 1/4 minutes.
3. In each mug, pour 1 cup milk.
4. Add a dash of cinnamon.
5. Heat at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes.
6. Stir in marshmallows and serve. - 36.9656
Hot Apple Wine
1) In saucepan, mix the apple cider, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel and sugar together, blend well.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and stir until the sugar dissolves.
3) Simmer for 15 minutes without the lid, then strain and discard the peel and ... - 36.6236
Hot Spicy Holiday Punch
Combine all ingredients.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Taste the punch.
If it is too sour, add a little honey.
If too sweet, add more lemon.
If not spicy enough to suit, simmer longer.
Strain and serve hot from a glass pitcher or punch... - 36.3801
Hot N Spicy Punch
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except lemon juice, stir to dissolve sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, strain to remove spices and add lemon juice.
3. Serve hot in punch cups or chill and serve over ice cubes. - 36.0007
Hot Fruity Sipper
1) Take a large saucepan and combine tea bags with water. Bring the mixture to a boil and remove from heat.
2) Cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
3) Remove tea bags and add all the remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes... - 34.2563
Hot Cranberry Punch
1. In a pan simmer combining all ingredients except cinnamon for about 10 to 15 minutes without letting it boil.
2. Serve hot in mugs, using cinnamon sticks as stirrers. - 33.139
Unsweetened Hot Chocolate
Ok, if you have not yet got your Hot Chocolate drink right, here is a very simple and utterly delicious recipe for the same. Flavored with vanilla and with the additional punch of marshmallows, this Hot Chocolate drink is just awesome sas it can get. Do give... - 32.9996
Hot Cranberry Apple Drink
1) Take a large saucepan and mix all ingredients in it. Cover and simmer over low heat for about 15-30 minutes or until flavors are blended.
2) Take a slotted spoon and remove cinnamon and cloves from it.
3) Pour the drink in mugs or cups and... - 32.8556
Hot Molasses Cider
Insert cloves in lemon slices.
Add cider, molasses, and cinnamon.
Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add lemon juice. - 32.443
Hot Malted Mint Drink
1) In a saucepan, add 1 cup milk and mint patties, then stir over a low heat until the mint patties are melted.
2) Stir in the malted milk powder, vanilla and rest of the milk, then heat gently until it begins to boil.
3) With a rotary beater, beat the... - 29.6902
Hot Christmas Punch
Mix first 5 ingredients together in a large electric coffeemaker.
Place brown sugar, cloves and cinnamon in the top of the coffeemaker.
Plug in and perk until ready to serve. - 29.6076
Mix all ingredients together.
Heat and serve. - 28.8055
Carob Milk (hot Or Cold)
Combine carob, milk, milk powder, vanilla, salt, ice or hot liquid, and banana if desired.
Blend all until smooth.
Use cracked ice for a cold shake.
Use hot liquid for hot "chocolate" and heat all after blending. - 28.4067
Hot Grapefruit Cocktail
Cut grapefruit in halves and with a grapeTruit knife, carefully remove cores and loosen the fruit from the skin and cut into segments, remove pips.
Sprinkle each grapefruit half with sherry or Cointreau and brown sugar and place a knob of butter on... - 27.719
Hot Wine Lemonade
Combine wine, lemon juice and sugar in a warm mug. Add boiling water, and garnish with lemon peel. - 27.2095
Hot Chocolate Mix
Mix together all ingredients (a clean kitchen size garbage bag works well).
Save all containers so you'll have something to put it back in, or fill fancy jars, attach a copy of recipe and give as Christmas presents. - 26.0162
Hot Party Punch
Looking for a yummy non alcoholic punch for your part? Then Hot Party Punch is for you! One sip of this delightful Hot Party Punch is enough to get you hooked to it! - 25.8336
Hot Percolator Punch
The hot percolater punch is a juice cocktail prepared with pineapple juice and cranberry juice cocktail. The hot percolater punch is flavored with cinnamon and cloves and has sugar for sweetness. - 25.1255
Hot And Spicy Apple Drink
Combine the apple juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves and apple peelings in a large kettle over medium heat; bring to a simmer. - 20.6902