- » Hot Party Dip
Hot Party Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hot Party Dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hot Party Dip recipes.
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the spinach and the artichoke.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, minced fresh garlic,cayenne pepper,Asiago cheese and the Fontinella cheese.
4. Mix... - 93.0267
Hot Blue Cheese Dip With Grilled Vegetables
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
Stir in 1/2 cup steak... - 44.474
Hot Oyster Dip
Simmer onions, shallots, bell pepper and celery in melted butter until soft.
Cut oysters with scissors into small pieces.
Heat in separate saucepan with oyster juice until they begin to curl.
Drain oysters and reserve juice.
Add oysters to onion mixture.
Add... - 42.8672
Hot Crab Dip
Hot Crab Dip is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this dip dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.9149
Hot Pizza Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning and beat with a spoon into a smooth consistency
3. In another small bowl, combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
4. In an 8 inch baking... - 41.6989
Hot Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, add thawed artichokes and pulse until pureed.
3. Add the sour cream, parmesan and soup mix and blend to a smooth consistency.
4. Empty the mixture into... - 40.7749
Hot Cheese Dip
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine onion and butter.
Microwave at high (10) 1 to 2 minutes until onion is tender.
Blend in cornstarch, pepper, cream, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes, until slightly thickened and... - 40.4464
Hot And Spicy Taco Dip
1) In the bowl, position the knife blade and through the food chute, drop the garlic while the processor is running.
2) Turn the processor off and add the onion. Pulse till it is chopped finely. This usually takes about 5 seconds.
3) Heat the oil in a... - 40.3316
Hot And Spicy Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix ali ingredients except onion and tomato.
Spoon into pie plate.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with onion and tomato.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or pita bread wedges.
Microwave: Mix all ingredients... - 39.8536
Hot Cheese Chive Dip
1) In a saucepan, heat and stir softened cream cheese and shredded American cheese.
2) Keep stirring over low heat until blended well.
3) Drizzle dry white wine, dry mustard, milk, and chives.
4) In small chafin dish, pour the mixture.
5) If needed,... - 39.3764
Hot And Creamy Vegetable Dip
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta, ½ cup Monterey cheese and the crumbled bacon.
3. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, casserole or large ramekin cup.
4. Top with the remaining cheese.... - 39.0814
Hot Florentine Dip
Microwave cream cheese in 2-qt casserole at High for 30 seconds.
Add seasonings and milk to cheese and cream together.
Place package of spinach on plate; microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until defrosted, rotating 1/2 turn after 3 minutes.
Drain spinach... - 38.9386
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 38.5814
Hot Crab Dip
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Combine together softened cream cheese with mayonnaise and milk.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven until edges are golden brown.
4) Serve... - 37.602
Cheesy Hot Clam Dip
Melt butter in double boiler.
Saute onion and green pepper 5 minutes over direct heat.
Cut cheese into small pieces.
Put all ingredients in double boiler.
Cook over water until cheese melts; stir often. - 37.0693
Hot Satay Dip
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 36.6156
Hot Sausage Bean Dip
1.Take a skillet and put sausage in it.
2.Break the pices into small bits while cooking it for 10 minutes until brown.
3.Discard the fat by draining.
4.Mix sausage with beans, shredded cheese, mustard and hot pepper sauce in a blender and make a smooth... - 36.2687
Hot Cheese And Bacon Dip
1. In a pan brown and drain bacon and set aside.
2. In slow cooker mix remaining ingredients and cook on Low for 1 hour with cover with occasional stirring occasionally such that cheese melts and stir in bacon.
3. Serve with fruit slices or... - 35.8648
Almond Hot Crab Dip
In a shallow 1 quart serving dish, stir together cheese, crabmeat, onion, milk, parsley, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated through.
Sprinkle nuts evenly... - 35.4927
Hot Clam Dip
Saute green onions in oleo.
Add cream cheese, alternating with cream of mushroom soup and juice of clams.
Mix at medium speed while heating.
When hot, add clams, drained mushrooms, Tabasco and Worcestershire.
Keep hot in chafing dish.
Serves 18 to 20. - 35.3615
Hamburger Hot Dip
In a saucepan brown ground beef and onions drain and season with salt and pepper.
In a slow cooker combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours with occasional stirring.
Serve with nacho chips. - 34.3456
Hot Cheese Dip With Fruit
Combine milk, cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce in bowl.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on '6', or until cheese melts.
Stir once half way through, and again when removed from oven.
Stir in pimiento and serve hot, as a dip for apple or pear... - 33.997
Southwest Hot Chip Dip
1) In slow cooker mix thoroughly ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
2) Cook covered in low heat for 3-4 hours or on high for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Add cheese and stir in between.
4) Heat until cheese melts.
5) Serve with tortilla... - 33.6649
Hot Mexican Dip
1. In a small (1-quart) microwaveable bowl combine first 4 ingredients and stir to mix.
2. Microwave at power 6 for about 12 minutes, stirring once, until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
3. On a plate, scatter the chips and place the bowl of... - 33.0811
Louisiana Hot Crab Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and coat the inside of a 1-quart round baking dish with the cooking spray. In a medium-size bowl, beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until smooth. Fold in the crabmeat, onion, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper... - 32.4138
Good 'n' Hot Dip
1. In a pan brown beef and sausage, crumble into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker Combine meat, soups, salsa, and cheese cook with cover on High for 1 hour and stir.
3. Cook on Low until ready to serve and serve with chips. - 31.8598
Hot Shrimp Dip
Wilt onion in oleo.
Add cream cheese and stir until cheese melts.
Add mashed shrimp and seasonings.
Makes about 2 cups. - 31.5581
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.6205
Hot Cheese Dip With Fruit
Place cheeses, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce in small saucepan or chafing dish.
Cook over low heat, stirring until cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in pimiento.
Serve hot from chafing dish for dipping... - 30.386
Hot Cheese Dip
Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the green onions and dried beef and beat for 2 minutes or until well blended.
Chill, covered, for 3 to 10 hours to marry the flavors.
Place the beef mixture in an ovenproof... - 30.3598
Hot Caramel Dip
1. In a saucepan mix together all ingredients except apples and bring to boil.
2. Take a crockpot, pour mixture into it and set on Low.
3. To serve dip fresh apple slices into the hot caramel. - 29.8584
Hot Cheese Party Dip
1. Put the cheese and tomatoes in a small saucepan and heat gently until the cheese is melted. Add the chili pepper and transfer to a serving dish over a candle warmer. - 21.251
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
Sometimes, finding the perfect appetizer can be a bit of a challenge. This Hot and Cheesy Bruschetta couldn't be simpler. - 0
Hot Reuben Dip -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a easy Hot Reuben Dip that is a great appetizer for any occasion or would be great for a Super Bowl Party. - 0
Hot Pizza Dip With Toasted Garlic Baguettes
This hot pizza dip is a hit with adults and kids alike! It packs all that yummy, hot cheesy goodness of a pizza but in a fun dip form. Serve this pizza dip fresh out of the oven with toasted garlic baguettes. - 0
Hot Corn Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Hot Corn Dip that is full of flavor and perfect for a party, such as a Super Bowl party. - 0