- » Hot Parmesan Toast
Hot Parmesan Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot parmesan toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot parmesan toast recipes.
Parmesan Toast Strips
Trim crusts from toast; cut each slice in 5 strips.
Combine butter and onion salt; roll strips in mixture.
Combine crushed chips and Parmesan cheese; dip one side of strips.
Bake on cooky sheet in hot oven (400°) 5 to 8 minutes or till crisp. - 19.3679
Spinach Soup With Ravioli And Parmesan Toasts
1 Cut the carrots into 2-inch-long matchsticks. Cut the onion into thin wedges.
2 In a large saucepan, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about... - 36.5482
Hot Chicken Salad
Combine all ingredients in crock pot except half the process cheese, half the potato chips, half the parmesan cheese and the english muffins.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining process cheese, potato... - 31.5029
Louisville Hot Brown
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Saute onion in butter until transparent.
Add flour; mix well.
Stir in milk, salt and pepper; whisk until smooth.
Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
Add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese; continue... - 41.0308
In 4 cup glass measure, combine butter and flour.
Stir until smooth.
Gradually add milk, salt, pepper and cheddar cheese.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place toast on 15 x 10... - 41.0005
Toasted Sardine Canape
Mash sardines with fork.
Add catchup, celery, onion, and cayenne.
Moisten with mayonnaise to a spreadable consistency.
Pile lightly on thin slices of rye bread toast.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil quickly under medium heat, until hot through, and an... - 29.2743
Parmesan Chicken Strips
These Parmesan Chicken Sticks make a hit snack! There's nothing like these Parmesan Chicken Strips dipped in Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 40.0658
Mushroom Eggs On Toast
This Mushroom Eggs on Toast make a delightful breakfast ! Try this toast topped with mushroom and egg and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Mushroom Eggs on Toast are welcome ! - 31.8816
Mushroom Eggs On Toast
1 In a 1-quart glass casserole, cook mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter 3 to 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
2 Cover each slice toast with one-fourth of the mushrooms.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, heat 2 tablespoons butter for 30 seconds.
4... - 43.4957
Crab On Toast
In saucepan, cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except bread and cheese.
Place 1 tablespoon crab mixture on each piece of toast.
Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
Broil 4 inches from heat until cheese... - 32.0135
Parmesan Garlic Artichokes
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions.
Drain well, cut side down, on paper towels.
Place each heart, cut side up, on a Melba toast round and place on a baking sheet.
Stir together butter, garlic salt, and pepper; drizzle evenly into crevices... - 34.6607
In 2 cup glass casserole microwave (high), covered, eggplant 4-6 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, blend eggs, mayonnaise, onion, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Combine with eggplant.
Butter toast; crumble and sprinkle on... - 31.2855
Parmesan Cheese Canapes
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove from the pan and crumble.
3. Blend the cheese, milk, Worcestershire sauce and crumbled bacon. Spread the mixture on the toast pieces and top with olive slices.
4. Bake five... - 27.4377
French Onion Soup With Parmesan
In covered large saucepan, cook onions in butter over low heat about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add consommé and Worcestershire sauce; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
Place 1/2 slice toasted bread in each of 4 soup... - 26.4634
Microwave Eggplant Parmesan
1. In a glass casserole, take eggplant. Cover it and microwave it on high for 4-6 minutes.
2. Drain the water out and keep the eggplant aside.
3. In a bowl, break eggs and beat it well.
4. Add mayonnaise, onion, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, salt and... - 44.8996
Venison Chops Parmesan
Trim fat from chops.
Melt butter and saute onions until they are limp and straw-colored.
Remove onions and add shortening.
Brown chops on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with onions and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, until meat has... - 46.6917
French Onion And Parmesan Cheese Soup
1) In a large skillet, heat the butter and add the onion. Saute till they are golden brown. This usually takes about 8 minutes.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine together the sautéed onion, bouillon and salt and bring the mixture to the boiling... - 36.5424
Parmesan Chicken Strips
To make the chicken strips: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Place the flour in a shallow bowl.
Place the egg substitute in a second shallow bowl.
In a third shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, lemon rind, crab-boil... - 47.475
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F or 160°C
2. In a small dry bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and creamy
3. Wash and dry the whisk or beater blades.
4. In another dry and grease free bowl, beat egg whites till stiff. Adding a few drops of... - 41.7038
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet by spaying it with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Arrange bread slices on the baking sheet
4. Use a brush to coat each slice with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle each with a about a teaspoon of... - 38.5271
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
Cook in boiling water until just barely cooked (al dente).
Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add ingredients and cook until lamb is medium done.
Add and let cook slightly.
Add to above and puree in food processor.
Place... - 44.0653
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and cook lamb pieces. Rosemary, garlic and onions on medium flame. Add in parsley.
4) In a... - 45.1889
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 41.9264
Japanese Eggplant Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, over medium temperature heat 1 teaspoon oil and add garlic; brown on all sides.
3. Arrange the eggplant medallions into the pan; cook for about 5 minutes, turn and cook for another 2 more... - 47.2045
Chicken Livers On Toast
In covered saucepan cook chicken livers in the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine for 8 to 10 minutes or till no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Put chicken livers through meat grinder.
Combine ground liver, the 1/4 cup softened butter, parmesan or romano... - 34.0752
Toasted Potato Shells
Wash and bake the potatoes in a hot oven (500°) for 45 minutes to one hour or until done.
The skins should be a little crisp.
Cut the potatoes in half while hot, and scoop out the potato flesh (which can be served mashed the following day) leaving 1/3 inch... - 25.9704
Remove ravioli from freezer.
Do not brush off flour that was sprinkled over them before freezing.
Pour milk in a small dish.
Place bread crumbs in a small dish.
Heat oil in a deep fat fryer or pot to 375°F.
Dip frozen ravioli in milk.
Then dip ravioli in... - 35.843
Tomato Toast (crostini Di Pomodori)
The tomato toast is a cooked and broiled appetizer prepared with svory seasoned tomatoes served atop toasts. Flavored with worcestershire sauce, the tomato toast is prepped with cheese and parsley. Lovelyand appetizing, these tomato toasts are one of my... - 39.905
Cheese Toast Racks
Tip the bread mix into a bowl. Add the cheeses and mix with the warm water, according to the packet instructions. Knead for 5 minutes. Cut the dough in half, knead lightly and roll out each half to a 23 cm (9 inch) square.
Melt the butter with the mustard and... - 25.0439
1) In a small bowl, mix first 6 ingredients until blended.
2) Spread the mixture on both sides of each bread slice.
3) Arrange on broiling pan and broil both sides.
4) Serve the toast hot. - 31.5248
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.1673
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the margarine, basil, and parsley and mix well.
2. Spread half of the margarine mixture onto each slice of bread.
3. Sprinkle 1-teaspoon cheese on each slice of bread.
4. Arrange each slices of bread on a nonstick... - 37.8983
Toasted Garlic Buttered French Bread
Allow the butter to stand at room temperature until soft.
Add the garlic and mash slighdy with fork.
Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 min or longer for flavor to permeate butter.
Slash a long slender loaf of French bread... - 36.6434
Caprese Panini With Pesto
1. For pesto, in blender, add basil, pine nuts, garlic, and parmesan. Pulse them together.
2. Pour olive oil, and blend until smooth. Keep it aside.
3. Slice hoagie rolls lengthwise into half. Brush olive oil lightly on top.
4. On hot... - 121.122
Italian Tomato Bruschetta
Under broiler or in toaster oven, toast bread on both sides until brown.
Rub one side of hot toast with cut side of garlic.
While bread is toasting, heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and cook, stirring, until tender.
Add tomato,... - 32.0374
Homemade Kentucky Hot Brown
Here in this video the chef tries to replicate the hot brown which you originally get at the Brown Hotel in Louisville Kentucky. Perfectly made and well presented, but clear vocal ingredients and directions could have helped follow the video better. - 96.3552
Shell eggs; chop fine.
Mix with next 7 ingredients, using just enough ketchup to moisten and hold the rest together.
Spread on toast rounds.
Place in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 5 minutes. - 28.1728
Tuna Marinara Muffins
Drain 1 tablespoon oil from tuna into a saucepan; discard remaining oil and set tuna aside.
Over medium heat, cook garlic in oil until limp.
Add tomato sauce, sugar, and oregano; simmer for about 15 minutes.
Cut artichoke hearts in half and stir into... - 40.9868
1. Slice bread and or trim the crusts.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
3. In a bowl, combine the sardines, lemon juice and horseradish.
4. Mash the mixture using the back of a fork or spoon and blend well.
5. Spoon the mixture onto... - 37.416
Drain artichoke hearts; finely chop.
In a medium bowl, combine chopped artichoke hearts, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
Arrange Melba toast rounds on 2 ungreased baking sheets.
Preheat broiler if necessary.
Place oven rack 5 to 8 inches from heating... - 29.9719