- » Hot Mayonnaise
Hot Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot mayonnaise recipes.
Hot Sausages With Mustard Mayonnaise
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) Separate sausages. In case of using chipolatas twist them in half to make small.
3) In a roasting tin add sausages with dripping or lard. Keep aside.
4) To prepare mustard... - 45.4937
Hot Weather Salad
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Hot Weather Salad is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Hot Weather Salad. - 44.431
Old Edith's Hot Mayonnaise Sauce
1) In a small bowl, mix together the egg yolks, vinegar, sugar, prepared mustard, olive oil, milk, with salt and pepper
2) Place the small bowl over a double boiler
3) Using a wooden spoon, stir continuously till thickened
4) To check for... - 38.4458
Hot Hero Sandwiches
1. Halve each French loaf horizontally while slicing and then slice them crosswise in thirds. Butter the slices of bread.
2. Take a bowl and combine shredded cheddar cheese, chopped salami, mayonnaise, onion, olives, and prepared mustard. Spoon the... - 36.4717
Mayonnaise Hot Chicken Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients and spoon into large casserole.
Mix cheese with crumbs and spread on - top with almonds.
Bake at 350° until piping hot. - 33.991
Hot Dog Roll Ups
Place frankfurter in center of each slice bread.
Mix mayonnaise, onion, relish and mustard.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture over each frankfurter.
Bring sides of bread up over frankfurter; secure with wooden picks.
Place roll-ups, seam sides down,... - 33.9231
Spicy Sour Cream Sauce For Hot Dogs
1. In a blender jar, put together 1/2 cup sour cream and all remaining ingredients; process at low speed for about 3-5 seconds until onion is chopped finely.
2. Stop the blender and add remaining sour cream.
3. Push ingredients near the blades, blend... - 32.975
Mayonnaise has a Revitalizing taste. The red wine vinegar and lemon juice gives the Mayonnaise Matchless taste. - 30.5648
Hot Wine Mayonnaise
Combine onion and wine; let stand 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat over hot, but not boiling water. - 22.5396
Hot Crabmeat Dip With Mayonnaise
Place cream cheese in medium bowl.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) until softened, 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once.
Shred crabmeat; stir into cream cheese with remaining ingredients.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) until dip is heated through, 4 to 7 minutes, stirring once. - 22.3836
Asparagus With Hot Wine Mayonnaise
Cook asparagus spears according to package directions.
Place warm asparagus in flat serving dish, and top with Hot Wine Mayonnaise. - 16.462