- » Hot Lunch
Hot Lunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot lunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot lunch recipes.
Deviled Ham Hot Lunch
Melt butter in skillet; add potatoes, turning to coat.
Sprinkle celery and onion over.
Drop deviled ham by teaspoon in between potatoes; heat 10 minutes or till hot.
Snip parsley over top. - 30.6426
Potato Bologna Hot Economy Lunch
Cut bologna and potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes; brown in large skillet in small amount of fat.
Add onion and allspice; simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. - 22.6383
You May Also Like!
Tasty Frankfurter Lunch
Slit the inside curve of each frankfurter almost from end to end, but not quite, and almost all the way through, but not quite.
Into the slit insert a stick of American cheese, and press it in firmly.
Mix the other ingredients together and, with the tip of a... - 31.1507
Hot Tomato Appetizer
This Hot Tomato Appetizer is an appetizer recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Hot Tomato Appetizer and share your feelings with us! - 30.3151
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich, you will always crave for some more. - 30.2024
Coconut Hot Cakes With Sausage
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Combine eggs, milk, and melted butter; add mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until the flour is moistened. (There will be a few lumps.)
Bake on a hot griddle, turning only once.
Spread warm cakes with... - 36.5421
Danish Quick Lunch
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion over medium heat until golden.
2) Stir in the sliced frankfurters and saute for another 2 minutes.
3) Then stir in the sliced potatoes, tomato puree and cream.
4) Cover the pan and simmer over a low heat until the... - 41.6227
Breakfast Lunch Or Dinner Blender Crepes
Combine all ingredients in blender; process until smooth.
Batter should be thin and easy to pour.
If not, thin with 1 tablespoon milk until pourable.
Over medium heat, use a small non-stick saute pan or crepe pan, spray with "Pam".
Pour 2 tablespoons batter... - 35.0665
Shrimp Lunch Dish
1) Preheat the grill or the oven to 375°F.
2) In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the tomato slices.
3) Top the tomatoes with the shrimps, reserving a few for garnish.
4) Poach and place the eggs over the shrimps.
5) In a bowl,... - 39.5916
Lightning Luncheon Lunch
Cut meat in 4 slices.
Melt butter in electric skillet preheated to about 360Â°.
Add meat, yams, and peaches; brown on one side.
Turn; sprinkle yams with salt; and peaches with cloves.
Spoon marmalade over meat.
Heat uncovered at about 230Â°, basting... - 29.9717
Louis' Lunch Burger
1. Chop and ground meat. Set it aside. Roll meat mixture into ¼ pound patties.
2. Season patties with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. On broiler rack, place patties and top each one of them with onion slices.
4. Place rack in broiler... - 0
Cream the first five ingredients together.
Slice the bread into 1/2-inch slices.
Spread both sides of bread slices with the savory margarine mixture.
Reassemble the loaf, sandwiching cheese slices between bread slices.
Cut off cheese that extends beyond the... - 39.3428