- » Hot Link Sausage
Hot Link Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot link sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot link sausage recipes.
Louisiana Hot Link Sausage Sandwich
1. Preheat grill.
2. Grill sausages and peppers over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Warm or toast rolls.
4. Place each sausage in a roll and top with mixed peppers, 1 tablespoon cole slaw, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and 1... - 33.6405
Hot Sausage Sandwich Or Po Boy
Have you tried a sandwich with sausage at home? Po Boy is a sandwich with a difference. So, who's stopping you, try this New Orleans style sandwich prepared with ground pork and savor a tasty delight. - 104.016
Hot And Sweet Sausage
1. In a large meat colander, place the sausages and wash them well under running water.
2. Dry them using kitchen paper roll and seperate each link.
3. In a skillet, place few sausages and grill them on all sides till they are brown in colour. Repeat... - 35.4971
Hot Sausage Sandwiches
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Arrange the sausages horizontally on the grill and place the tomato, green pepper and onion surrounding the links.
3 In a bowl, add the garlic, black pepper and Italian... - 44.3892
Hot Sausage Hero
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 32.2622
Sausage And Hot Mustard Sauce
Cut sausage links in halves.
Brown according to package directions.
Keep hot on hot tray or in chafing dish.
Spear sausage pieces with smooth toothpicks. - 20.2218
Perfection Hot Dogs
1) In a slow cooker, add sausage, cover, and cook on high for 1-2 hours.
2) Garnish and serve hot. - 22.0019
Open Face Hot Sausage Sandwiches
1. Cook the sausages in a 10-inch skillet according to package directions. Meanwhile, toast the bread, spread it with the butter, then the mustard, and set aside. Preheat the broiler.
2. Using the coarsest side of a four-sided grater, shred the apple into a... - 30.3335
Hot Sicilian Sausage
Have you ever thought of preparing sausage at home? This video is going to teach you the proper way to build up sausages. Chef adds hot spices to make the sausage tastes spicy, however you can add your choice of spices, too. Just make sure, you have the right... - 124.423
Hot Sausage And Potato Salad
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set bacon aside.
Cook sausage and onion in drippings till meat is browned and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in soup, water, pickle relish, vinegar, and salt; bring to... - 39.8175
Hot And Spicy Sausage Sauce
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add sausage; cook, stirring to break into small pieces, for 5 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
ADD bell peppers to skillet.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 2... - 29.5179
Coconut Hot Cakes With Kauaiian Sausage
Sift together dry ingredients.
Combine eggs, milk, and melted butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just till flour is moistened.
Bake on hot griddle, turning only once.
Spread warm cakes with honey or coconut syrup; roll up each.
Place 3 cakes on a mound... - 31.6602
Hot Sausage On A Bun
Place sausage in saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes. Drain all but 5 tablespoons liquid. Cook bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and garlic with sausage in reserved liquid until vegetables are soft. Stir in pizza sauce... - 31.3739